Blowjobs!!!

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Where can I look up her recent shoots? I only know a small private torrent site to look these kind of info up but it's not updated there yet and only had a handful of her work.

Is there a pretty comprehensive and up-to-date website where I can look up artists for their movies?
I hate to be a dick but how do you not know of JAVLibrary yet. It's plastered all over this forum.
Here are Shizuka Kanno's videos: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=&s=afduu

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I am ecstatic that Shizuka Kanno is back, and her cock sucking skills do not seem rusty at all. She is part of the holy trinity of JAV fellatio practictioners, the other two being Yuuno Hoshi and Hikaru Yukino. If she is featured in a Knight's Visual Pacifier Prep production, my balls probably couldn't handle that level of visual stimulation.

Shizuka Kanno, Yuuno Hoshi and Hikaru Yukino (she had as many fellatio-dedicated videos as Yuuno did if not more) would be my holy trinity.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Speaking of holy trinities, who are the holy trinity cock-suckers of this generation?

I'm going with:

Miki Sunohara OF COURSE
Tsubomi OF COURSE and...

Reiko Sawamura? (a little older, but every BJ scene she does is fantastic)

Honable Mention:
Aki Sasaki (pretty new, but every BJ scene she does is amazing)
Natsuki Minami
Aki Kawana (only done 2 vids but they're better than what many have done their whole lives)
Ayumi Shinoda
An Mitsuki (not enough work!)

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Maki Azusa was always great at blowjobs, and i have to agree with you on Aki Sasaki. A great new addition to JAV.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
What i really love about BJ scenes is the wide variety off them. You can have very intimate scenes, very hot scene, sexy scenes and innocent scenes.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
What i really love about BJ scenes is the wide variety off them. You can have very intimate scenes, very hot scene, sexy scenes and innocent scenes.
Could not agree more! Really, the slow intimate scenes I find the best. But I enjoy them all!

Reactions: StageNinja47

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Two great BJ videos in two months. I only kept about half of this video because of the finishes but Tsubomi is a sexual goddess. She excels at everything.

View attachment 742582

The movie is really good, but there's too little ball sucking and no ass licking. Tsubomi used to be so good at licking ass and now she barely does it. Speaking of ass-licking, this is an outstanding movie full of rimjob and blowjob combos. Go check it out.

24lQNkw.jpg

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
The movie is really good, but there's too little ball sucking and no ass licking. Tsubomi used to be so good at licking ass and now she barely does it. Speaking of ass-licking, this is an outstanding movie full of rimjob and blowjob combos. Go check it out.

24lQNkw.jpg
Awesome! Looks like a sequel to MIAD-861 with Tsuna Kimura and Cocoa Aisu (one of the best cock sucking lolis)
miad861pl.jpg

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
The newly released Snis 706 (which

features my favorite old fat guy) has one really good blowjob scene around the first hour mark.

View attachment 743392

The white liquid isn't milk.
Is this about Moe Amatsuka transforming into a dog personality?
If so, I wonder if its related to DRS-66 which I posted about here

Edit: English title from R18: "My Pet Dog Turned Into A Hot Girl! Pet-Turned-Person, Moe Tenshi, And Her Sexy Repayment Of Kindness Bachelor Gets Doted On By A Horny Pup Girl"

So apparently its vice-versa, dog transforms into girl. Oh Japan :qustionable:

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

24lQNkw.jpg

Well, Tsubomi's movie wasn't about asslicking or balllicking. It was about deepthroating and in mouth finishes.

I watched those Moodyz vids. They were different and werent my style unfortunately. Doks did much better in the past. And with better finishes two times in one scene.
h_139dmow075pl.jpg

Reactions: cainnn667

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I agree Eri Natsume is really really hot. What movie is her debut?
Her name when she debut was Arina Sakita, her debut video was KAWD-423. Watch the first scene its super adorable. It's a BJ scene but you can hardly call it that because she's too shy to actually suck it for real. Its super kawaii :malu:
kawd423pl.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2016
Her name when she debut was Arina Sakita, her debut video was KAWD-423. Watch the first scene its super adorable. It's a BJ scene but you can hardly call it that because she's too shy to actually suck it for real. Its super kawaii :malu:

Thanks, I will be checking that out... Sounds like quite a contrast to the slutty little bitch she is today :)

Reactions: shinjiIII

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I didn't know this person going into it but she has skill. I just didn't like the finishes. If you're going to take it in the mouth go all the way!
I'm looking forward to more from her though.

mide358pl.jpg

I'm not a big Irrumatio fan but if you are this is great. I actually like that she's not being r***ing and is actually enjoying herself. She also knows how to take loads deep.

mide356pl.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Some good ones coming up next month:

The new BJ vids from REAL WORKS have almost always been great
84xrw219pl.jpg

Queen Aki returns with a no hand BJ vid
pgd903pl.jpg

Jin Yuki needs to be a bigger star than she is. I hope this helps catapult her
asfb220pl.jpg

Compilation with underrated gem Kyoko Maki. Naho Hazuki and Ichika Kamihata are also in this
h_275tdsu092pl.jpg