Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
I love it when the girl sticks her tongue out and swirls it around while she is sucking. Here's an example from GVG-134:

Hmm... for some reason the gif won't show up. Here are some pictures instead

t2s75W3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake

lukechamber

I am Ryo Saeba in MOKKORI mode
Oct 19, 2010
wow..BJ theme means no fuck scene right?
could you give me more recommendations? please..hahaha
this is GREAT
how to find out the code of a JAV?
for example those 2 covers above me

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
XRW-197 is the BJ movie of the year so far. Amazing deepthroat and finishes. Sound is really good too. It's already my best of July without question.

84xrw197pl.jpg

I was curious as to this noname actress, but after I watched it, I realized it was the same noname actress here but she changed her name:
i300201.jpg

I think the yellow-orange Japanese means "Fellatio prodigy". She definitely lives up to her name. I can't overstate how great that XRW video is.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
First to clear things up: your post revolves around the idea that an irrumatio style deep throat can be compared to a girl-in-control style deep throat. I've learned after creating this thread that these are two different genres that appeal to different preferences. With that said, anything that involves dick in mouth is welcomed here :D.

Second, I have disagree with you about XRW-197. Its been a long time (since Shizuka Kanno), that I've seen a girl deep throat cock like that on her own. The guy in the bathroom who you think is not that big is probably the biggest guy in JAV in terms of length, black guys aside. And to see her push past the sticking point again and again is down right amazing. She sucks the shit out of this guy and has him bust right in her mouth almost gagging on his nut so I'm not sure what more you're looking for.... Well actually I do: you're looking for irrumatio, but this is clearly not that type of video. For a deep throat video (girl in control) this is a really good one.

Now as for irrumatio (guy in control) you got some really great titles listed there. Those are definitely up there for irrumatio videos of the year. I actually prefer irrumatio videos to slut style deep throat videos so keep 'em coming. But my favorite type of blowjob is 2-4 girls sucking on one huge cock or vice-versa: one girl surrounded by several huge cocks. :p

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
First to clear things up: your post revolves around the idea that an irrumatio style deep throat can be compared to a girl-in-control style deep throat. I've learned after creating this thread that these are two different genres that appeal to different preferences. With that said, anything that involves dick in mouth is welcomed here :D.

Second, I have disagree with you about XRW-197. Its been a long time (since Shizuka Kanno), that I've seen a girl deep throat cock like that on her own. The guy in the bathroom who you think is not that big is probably the biggest guy in JAV in terms of length, black guys aside. And to see her push past the sticking point again and again is down right amazing. She sucks the shit out of this guy and has him bust right in her mouth almost gagging on his nut so I'm not sure what more you're looking for.... Well actually I do: you're looking for irrumatio, but this is clearly not that type of video. For a deep throat video (girl in control) this is a really good one.

Now as for irrumatio (guy in control) you got some really great titles listed there. Those are definitely up there for irrumatio videos of the year. I actually prefer irrumatio videos to slut style deep throat videos so keep 'em coming. :p
Excellent explanation

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I agree, penis size really does matter in blowjob scenes.

And I'm pretty sure its this guy. I'm a fan of watching him get his dick sucked so I've seen his dick/crotch area enough to recognize him even with a mask on. Obligatory no homo lol.

If getting that thing all the way down doesn't impress then I don't know what to say...

btw this thread has some previous discussion on penis size: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/using-bigger-dicks-nowadays-in-jav.1553627/

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
No way, I know who that is (I mean not the name but I too recognize him). I do not think that is him, he is way bigger. She never does any good perspective shots like those girls so its hard to tell what size he really is, but even in that generous picture I posted I think it's mosaic fraud and not him.

I also think his abdominal muscles look different.

Also his shaft is tri-colored like neapolitan ice cream, and this guy has only 2 shades like some half and half vanilla/chocolate cup.
Thats quite an analysis you got there lol.
I didn't look that closely but Yamaoka is the only JAV regular that looks remotely like the guy in XRW-197. Unless there's another scrawny, hairy crotch, long dick guy... I'm pretty sure its him.

Well talking about this guy's cock is starting to get awkward haha. :keringat:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
i have a quick question. i was looking at some throat fuck till vomit stuff and i was looking for new stuff and i came across vids like BXDR-010. it's a nice vomit vid then i saw the red cross on the cover. i remembered someone here told me that the red cross on a girls picture mean she is dead. is that true? is that just what that means? if so, then this Studio that makes this series has made a lot of vids with girls that died sometime between the filming of the vid and the vid being released. i don't know this Studio so whats the deal? is this just a stunt? is this real? i don't think so but i would like to think that those fucks at this Studio are so deep into this shit that after they are done with these girls they kill themselves. i really know how to lighten the mood huh? i know that's most likely not the case and this is just some assholes that are harder then most others trying to make a name for themselves. but i don't read Japanese, so who knows? maybe you do, human reading this post.

bxdr017pl.jpg

bxdr018pl.jpg

are you guys into hardcore throat fucking? i saw the newer posts about irrumatio but i feel that real irrumatio vids have to have vomit or they are to soft. i don't think any of the vids talked about have had vomit, so i'm here to add my vomit based insight. we need more vomit and beatings based jav. it's fun for everyone.

felalover

Nov 4, 2015
I am ecstatic that Shizuka Kanno is back, and her cock sucking skills do not seem rusty at all. She is part of the holy trinity of JAV fellatio practictioners, the other two being Yuuno Hoshi and Hikaru Yukino. If she is featured in a Knight's Visual Pacifier Prep production, my balls probably couldn't handle that level of visual stimulation.

Reactions: BDrake and Nsan

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
are you guys into hardcore throat fucking? i saw the newer posts about irrumatio but i feel that real irrumatio vids have to have vomit or they are to soft. i don't think any of the vids talked about have had vomit, so i'm here to add my vomit based insight. we need more vomit and beatings based jav. it's fun for everyone.
I don't think vomit is required for hardcore irrumatio. As long as hard dicks are being slammed into their face I'd consider that hardcore. I can stand vomit to a small extent, but when it's pouring out like a fountain over and over that's just gross to me. I practically sense the pungent smell in my nostrils when it comes on screen (same goes for scat). VRTM-040 is about as hardcore as I like, I imagine that any more hardcore than that requires copious amounts vomit to be involved. :confused:

I am ecstatic that Shizuka Kanno is back, and her cock sucking skills do not seem rusty at all. She is part of the holy trinity of JAV fellatio practictioners, the other two being Yuuno Hoshi and Hikaru Yukino. If she is featured in a Knight's Visual Pacifier Prep production, my balls probably couldn't handle that level of visual stimulation.
Shizuka Kanno's BJ skills haven't rusted but, (and I really hate to say this) something about her seems off. Is it just me or does anything think she might have gotten plastic surgery? It's all I can think of when watching her new videos, it's really ruining the experience for me.

Reactions: timhuxley

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Shizuka Kanno's BJ skills haven't rusted but, (and I really hate to say this) something about her seems off. Is it just me or does anything think she might have gotten plastic surgery? It's all I can think of when watching her new videos, it's really ruining the experience for me.

It's just you. Or rather, I agree, she does seem different, but it's not really her looks, she just seems a lot more confident about her sex appeal than she used to and that does make a difference. And she's gotten a little bit older I guess.

kc0716

Peace
Aug 2, 2012

Where can I look up her recent shoots? I only know a small private torrent site to look these kind of info up but it's not updated there yet and only had a handful of her work.

Is there a pretty comprehensive and up-to-date website where I can look up artists for their movies?