Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Some favorites that you don't have:
Azumi Mizushima (Perfect in every way but she can move her head like a piston)
Reiko Sawamura (the best MILF doing it)
Marina Isshiki (her sensuality is unmatched. My favorite JAV actress)
Reiko Nakamori (similar to Yuki Maeda)
Ruji Saijo (super sensual)
Tsubomi
Ayumi Shinoda (she won best actress this year for a reason)
Ema Kisaki (throws herself into cock without sense of self-preservation)
Rina Fukuda (EMU-060)
Sayaka Haduki (Hibiki Ootsuki is ok, but Sayaka's performance on EMU-065 was far better)
Miho Ashina (REAL-409)
Mirei Shiratori (Just as good as Ryoko Murakami)
Sayaka Aiyo (Her peformance on Agemix-156 was STELLAR)

I've seen these women I just forgot about them but I agree that they deliver great BJs
:
Azumi Mizushima
Reiko Nakamori
Rina Fukuda
Miho Ashina

I've only seen these women once. I liked what I saw but first I have to see if they can continue to deliver in multiple flicks. My #1 rule for judging a great BJ artist is if they are CONSISTENT. I've seen too many women give an outstanding BJ in one flick and then perform like a straight amateur in the very next.
Reiko Sawamura
Sayaka Aiyo
Ema Kisaki
Sayaka Haduki <------------- You reminded me about this one. A couple years ago the scene I saw her perform in was excellent. I did a quick search in my archives and I have 2 more of her flicks I had forgotten all about.

I don't know these women, but I'll see what they can do:
Marina Isshiki
Mirei Shiratori
Ayumi Shinoda
Tsubomi <------------- I know of her, but her looks don't really do much for me. Cute, but plain. Not enough curves on that body.

I will have to disagree on Ruji Saijo. She's HOT with some of the best boobs in the business. I've see a lot of her work but I wouldn't call her a great BJ. She's definitely had her moments but there have been plenty of times where I would just skip past her BJ scenes.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I've seen these women I just forgot about them but I agree that they deliver great BJs:
Azumi Mizushima
Reiko Nakamori
Rina Fukuda
Miho Ashina

I've only seen these women once. I liked what I saw but first I have to see if they can continue to deliver in multiple flicks. My #1 rule for judging a great BJ artist is if they are CONSISTENT. I've seen too many women give an outstanding BJ in one flick and then perform like a straight amateur in the very next.
Reiko Sawamura
Sayaka Aiyo
Ema Kisaki
Sayaka Haduki <------------- You reminded me about this one. A couple years ago the scene I saw her perform in was excellent. I did a quick search in my archives and I have 2 more of her flicks I had forgotten all about.

Marina Isshiki
Mirei Shiratori
Ayumi Shinoda
Tsubomi <------------- I know of her, but her looks don't really do much for me. Cute, but plain. Not enough curves on that body.

I will have to disagree on Ruji Saijo. She's HOT with some of the best boobs in the business. I've see a lot of her work but I wouldn't call her a great BJ. She's definitely had her moments but there have been plenty of times where I would just skip past her BJ scenes.
Tsubomi has surprisingly good BJ skills. I remember in one of her older videos where her and 3 other girls line up and each blow a guy at the same time, she would always beat the other girls and make her guy cum first.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Reiko Sawamura
Sayaka Aiyo
Ema Kisaki

Marina Isshiki
Mirei Shiratori
Ayumi Shinoda

Reiko Sawamura has a number of videos dedicated to her BJ skills. Look up EMU-046 with Yumi Kazama. In general, before sex she spends a lot of time giving GREAT BJs: deepthroating, rotating her head - and the SLURP SOUNDS are awesome.

CB-EMU-054.Matured.Fellat.jpg

I agree with your criteria for consistency - but Sayaka Aiyo's performance on AGEMIX-156 was INCREDIBLE. I mean she took this long dick all the way down - and kept going up and deep down while he came. Too many women stop while the guy is cumming, and that's a turn off for me. This is one of my top 3 BJ scenes ever.

I think her lack of consistency has more to do with her movie choices and directing.

35bb31333610673.jpg

Again, Tsubomi has a number of videos dedicated to her skills.
436kv074pl.jpg

migd423a.jpg

Marina Isshiki is my favorite JAV star, but she retired. She's never had any vids dedicated to BJs, but whenever she did them - whenever she did ANYTHING - it was done with a genuine sensuality that noone else has, in my opinion. In this scene - JUC-929 - she's deepthroating while grinding in the air. She has this amazing rhythm about her.

BwA51fcef1a3c429.jpg

Honestly, we can agree on Ruji. I like her, but I wouldn't rank as one of the BEST in the BJ department

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Has anyone seen soe-488? My favorite scene is when the guy is having sex with the Yui and when he comes he pulls out and put the cock right in her mouth to finish - and she takes it fairly deep.

1-690x0.jpg

soe488_1_s.jpg

I'd like more videos like that. The EMU series from REAL WORKS had stuff like that.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Great call on AGEMIX-156, no-hands blowjobs are always great and I like Sayaka (one of the few big boob lolis) so double win!

Haven't seen SOE-488, but I need to. Too bad all the links are dead :sight:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Great call on AGEMIX-156, no-hands blowjobs are always great and I like Sayaka (one of the few big boob lolis) so double win!

Haven't seen SOE-488, but I need to. Too bad all the links are dead :sight:

Glad you liked it! Such a standout performance - and she did him TWICE. How that must've felt for that guy...Azusa was great too.
Anyway, you can stream SOE-488 here: http://myjavfor.com/44963.html

Reactions: needs more loli

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Some more suggestions:

Pretty much all the performances are great, but Yuno Hoshi is the BEST
armd-942sopl.jpg

With an AMAZING performance by Miki Sunohara
AGEMIX-159.jpg

Another AMAZING performance by Miki Sunohara - and another by a woman in the purple dress. I don't know her name!
big395b0b53e60de55564ef29a735557368.jpg

Amazing performamce by Minami Ayase, the cover girl

AGEMIX166.jpg

Great performances by Ryoko Murakami and Tomoyo Sou
1-690x0.jpg

Reactions: supersam

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Speaking of that series, I forgot about it and this video. There are some GREAT scenes here AND they suck'em twice.

h_139dmow075pl.jpg

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Great recommendations, I'll need to check those out. Not really into the overly aggressive / overly slutty blowjobs but the double blowjobs supersedes that.

I re-watched this one old one recently (DRS-66). Basically its about a wife that turned into a dog mentally (by eating a banana, apparently (?)) and only thinks about sucking dick now. Lots of great blowjob action, love they way she is hungry and desperate for dick. But I just cant help but think how embarrassing it must be to act that role out. :p
13drs66pl.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Reiko did something similar, though it only has one GREAT BJ scene

1-690x0.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Great recommendations, I'll need to check those out. Not really into the overly aggressive / overly slutty blowjobs but the double blowjobs supersedes that.

I re-watched this one old one recently (DRS-66). Basically its about a wife that turned into a dog mentally (by eating a banana, apparently (?)) and only thinks about sucking dick now. Lots of great blowjob action, love they way she is hungry and desperate for dick. But I just cant help but think how embarrassing it must be to act that role out. :p
View attachment 491600

Do you have a link for that?

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
The mouth is my favorite part of a woman's body. So I am a sucker for any blow job movie. My favorite series is probably the Demon Fellatio by Real Works. Double blow job is always really hot. I love all the sounds they make. My favorite is when they fuck their faces upside down, great position. When there is 2 girls it's really hot when one is sucking the dick and the other is rimming his ass.

A girl sticking her tongue out is the hottest pose they can make to me.

Reactions: supersam

supersam

Loves Bukkake, Loves Long Tongues & Loves Gokkun!!
Jul 13, 2009
The mouth is my favorite part of a woman's body. So I am a sucker for any blow job movie. My favorite series is probably the Demon Fellatio by Real Works. Double blow job is always really hot. I love all the sounds they make. My favorite is when they fuck their faces upside down, great position. When there is 2 girls it's really hot when one is sucking the dick and the other is rimming his ass.

A girl sticking her tongue out is the hottest pose they can make to me.

The same for me too, Womans wid eopen mouth and tongue sticking out is such a turn on for me I love blowjob and gokkun movies. You should check out KV-147 ;)