Blowjobs!!!

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Following on from my previous post on 'under the table' blowjobs, another favourite of mine is the 'beside the sleeping husband' blowjob. :D

Not quite as naughty as 'under the table' due to the fact that the dude is unconscious, and therefore the risk factor is diminished slightly, nevertheless it still is great to see a wife going down on another dude's meat pole while directly next to her poor sap of a husband. :p

The on the bed scenes are always a little more silly because surely all that moving and shaking would wake the guy up :confused:, but we are talking about the wonderful world of JAV so it's great to just put realism aside and enjoy the naughty goodness. :rolleyes:

One thing i like also when they are so close to the husband is that the wife can no longer resist so much. She's so afraid of waking up her loved one she won't make a sound and will just give in to her lover. :D Ratchets up the erotic factor enormously in my opinion. :oops:

View attachment 503830 View attachment 503831 View attachment 503832

Not just on the bed though but everywhere such as on the sofa, at the dinner table or better still in public such as a hospital bed! :D

View attachment 503833 View attachment 503834 View attachment 503835 View attachment 503836

And of course the more, the merrier! :p

View attachment 503837
Do you have some movie IDs for the scenes you posted, Motiman? :)

Reactions: Casshern2

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Is it just me or are they producing the inferno series at a faster rate? Great year of JAV so far.

Reactions: Casshern2

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Good blowjobs, especially from Ayumi Shinoda and Chino Azumi, but they all just stick out their tongues at the finish.
The standout comes from Iioka Kanako who gets grabbed by the back of the head when the guy comes and she takes it deep in the mouth.

TOMN012.jpg

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Is there a name (or good search term) for those movies where an amateur is sitting, then a guy walks up to her, usually in underwear, begins rubbing his cock, and gradually overcomes her shyness/resistence and gets her to touch, then kiss, then suck his cock? Or is there an old thread already devoted to those?

ionmu

Fellatio, Irrumatio, Gokkun and Bukkake fan
Jun 21, 2008
Is there a name (or good search term) for those movies where an amateur is sitting, then a guy walks up to her, usually in underwear, begins rubbing his cock, and gradually overcomes her shyness/resistence and gets her to touch, then kiss, then suck his cock? Or is there an old thread already devoted to those?
It's called senzuri (male masturbation).
Try looking for センズリ or センズリ鑑賞 (senzuri appreciation).
Happy hunting.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
How about blowjobs behind the husbands back? Another big turn on due to the risk factor once again. It's so sexy to see a guy hammering a girls' tonsils while the husband is just a few feet away. :p

I've already talked about under the table blowjobs but they do tend to ignore reality a fair bit. I think the 'behind the husbands back' or 'around the corner' blowjob is more realistic and still has the risky factor of being close to being discovered.

I guess there is also the power element too, as doing a girl while just in reach of her partner would be very satisfying. Oh man, my fantasies just keep getting stronger! :oops:

I'll give a few examples of what i mean. Feel free to add your own if you share the same fantasies as me.

I love a good Father in Law movie and OGPP-011 had a good one as the FIL takes Miho Tsuno down to her knees and gets her to suck him off as the husband is sat watching TV.

vlcsnap-2015-10-01-19h26m00s220.jpg

Aina Makihara in FSET-558 also has the boyfriend watching TV but this time she is attacked out in the hall way and has to blow the guy. Extra marks for the sexy lingerie. :oops:

vlcsnap-2015-10-01-19h56m13s446.jpg

Public places are fun too as it's not just the husband but members of public too to look out for. RBD-690 had a scene in a movie theatre where the molester started to fondle poor little Rina Ishihara while she sat next to her man. After he leaves to take a call our guy takes full advantage to pull her away. It's great when the husband returns and starts wondering out loud where she went. :oops:

vlcsnap-2015-10-01-19h51m22s639.jpg

Yuna Hayashi gets up to trouble in DVDES-786 when her young lover decides to take the opportunity to have her at her workplace, the local library. The clearly deaf and blind husband didn't even spot them on the other side of the bookcase. :p

vlcsnap-2015-10-01-20h32m50s361.jpg

DVDES-825 has the always reliable Ayumi Shinoda in a top scene. As she is giving her husband a massage, her nephew enters and under the pretence of wanting to give his aunt a massage too, quickly takes advantage of the opportunity to start fondling her and the husband is totally clueless! HAHA! :p

vlcsnap-2015-10-01-19h24m56s771.jpg

Finally we have double delight in the fact that Yui Hatano in DVDES-808 is not only sucking off two of her son's friends in the shower, but also she has not only her husband around the corner but her dumb son too! :eek: Talk about double your fun! :p

vlcsnap-2015-10-01-20h41m06s709.jpg

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
It's called senzuri (male masturbation).
Try looking for センズリ or センズリ鑑賞 (senzuri appreciation).
Happy hunting.

Thank you ionmu! I googled "JAV + (your kanji phrase)" then selected Images and -- BOOM! -- there were dozens of vid covers and capture sheets! Your suggestions have opened up the senzuri appreciation universe to me.
I'll be blaming you for lost sleep now!

BTW: Great avatar photo. How do I get in it?

ionmu

Fellatio, Irrumatio, Gokkun and Bukkake fan
Jun 21, 2008
Thank you ionmu! I googled "JAV + (your kanji phrase)" then selected Images and -- BOOM! -- there were dozens of vid covers and capture sheets! Your suggestions have opened up the senzuri appreciation universe to me.
I'll be blaming you for lost sleep now!

BTW: Great avatar photo. How do I get in it?
You are welcome.
The girl in my picture is one of my favorite blowjobbers, her name is Sunohara Miki 春原未来(すのはらみき).
I can't get you in that picture, but you can look for the movie and watch it.
The movie is from the blowjob focused series from REAL 鬼フェラ地獄, just look for REAL-492 鬼フェラ地獄XIV and you'll be able to download or stream it.

BTW, what I'm really looking for nowadays is for movies or scenes where women "molest" men and "forcibly" suck their cock until they cum.
逆痴漢 = reverse molester, this will get movies where women molest men on the train, bus, etc.
逆セクハラ = reverse sexual harassment, this will get female boss molesting their subordinates.
Then I add the magic word フェラ to any of these and I get some pretty good videos.
If anyone knows of any series like that, please let me know. :)
I'll leave a related movie if you guys have any interest:
ARM-030 featuring another great blowjobber Akari Hoshino.
d03981.jpg

Reactions: cyberspider

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Just want to put Asami Nagase on people's radar. She's not well known but she has a great blowjob technique.

DVAJ-0020 has an awsome BJ in the first scene
DVAJ-0020 (1).jpg DVAJ-0020 (2).jpg

DVAJ-0037 has a few good scenes scatter throughout
DVAJ-0037 (1).jpg DVAJ-0037 (2).jpg DVAJ-0037 (3).jpg

DVAJ-0086 is her latest flick and it's full of blowjob scenes all with large dicks too. If you can't be bothered to check all the videos out at least watch this one, it's excellent (watermarks or not)
DVAJ-0086 (1).jpg DVAJ-0086 (2).jpg DVAJ-0086 (3).jpg

PS: she has huge boobs... if that helps to convince you :p

Reactions: monkeysun

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
The new Inferno vid looks to have way better talent than the last one - good duo here.

View attachment 507208

Just wanna follow up on this. This video wasn't what I expected. The new Inferno vids don't have the ladies going deep when the guys cum. They're getting lame.

However, Yui had an AMAZING scene in the middle. She was in prison talking to her man through the glass. The guard came in and she dove at him..maybe because she hadn't had any in a while? She deepthroated the whole time and when he came, she buried her face into him. Excellent finish.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
New BJ vids coming from REAL WORKS. I don't expect much from Kurea Hasumi but Ichihana has great BJ skills. I just hope she actually finishes deep.

84real567pl.jpg

Ai has great skills, but I hope it isn't a "great BJ and then guy takes it out and busts on her face" video
84xrw149pl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: princeali692

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Kurea is cool, but yeah, she's not the go-to girl for great blowjobs. Kamihata is kind of hit & miss too.

At least we get another good Uehara movie before she's gone. Her entry in the Fellatio Hell Schoolgirl spin-off was really good already.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Kurea is cool, but yeah, she's not the go-to girl for great blowjobs. Kamihata is kind of hit & miss too.

At least we get another good Uehara movie before she's gone. Her entry in the Fellatio Hell Schoolgirl spin-off was really good already.
Really? I've always seen her give great BJs. It's the finish I'm worried about here. Same with Ai...I didn't like the Schoolgirl spinoff because of the finishes.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Not just cheating blowjobs give me goosebumps. :rolleyes: I can't forget the great risk factor in a public blowjob! :p When a guy sees a beautiful girl in public, surrounded by many other strangers, and can't resist the urge to feel her up. Surely that's a fantasy that is all too common amongst us. :oops: And when he eventually gets down too shoving her down to her knees and sticking his red hot probe down her throat. Gotta love it! :p

Loved the action in SNIS-279 when poor little Aika Yumeno gets thoroughly groped by an old geezer while sat on a bus. The way he is quite confident in his skills and how he manages to get her gobbling on his love stick gives us a fantastic scene! :oops: Of course he can't resist her fantastic body and my god those boobs! :eek: Aika although resistant at first is soon going at it full guns blazing. Loved her enthusiasm and her ability to keep up a good pace throughout. :oops: We get a standard fucking scene thereafter but points for a facial finish followed by the always necessary clean up action. ;)

vlcsnap-2015-11-23-21h58m08s773.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-23-21h58m34s459.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-23-21h59m11s681.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-23-22h00m05s404.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-23-22h01m44s258.jpg vlcsnap-2015-10-01-19h36m57s799.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-23-22h13m50s274.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-23-22h02m22s052.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-23-22h02m57s325.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-23-22h05m14s031.jpg vlcsnap-2015-11-23-22h05m32s061.jpg

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Not just cheating blowjobs give me goosebumps. :rolleyes: I can't forget the great risk factor in a public blowjob! :p When a guy sees a beautiful girl in public, surrounded by many other strangers, and can't resist the urge to feel her up. Surely that's a fantasy that is all too common amongst us. :oops: And when he eventually gets down too shoving her down to her knees and sticking his red hot probe down her throat. Gotta love it! :p

Loved the action in SNIS-279 when poor little Aika Yumeno gets thoroughly groped by an old geezer while sat on a bus. The way he is quite confident in his skills and how he manages to get her gobbling on his love stick gives us a fantastic scene! :oops: Of course he can't resist her fantastic body and my god those boobs! :eek: Aika although resistant at first is soon going at it full guns blazing. Loved her enthusiasm and her ability to keep up a good pace throughout. :oops: We get a standard fucking scene thereafter but points for a facial finish followed by the always necessary clean up action. ;)

View attachment 532351 View attachment 532352 View attachment 532353 View attachment 532354 View attachment 532355 View attachment 532344 View attachment 532360 View attachment 532356 View attachment 532357 View attachment 532358 View attachment 532359
I love how ridiculous those scenes are, like hes just face fucking her on a tiny bus seat lol

slande

Dec 18, 2008
upload_2015-11-24_18-24-5.png
I love jav deepthroat movies but fear i already have most of the good ones readily available. This list would probably be 3x bigger if i hadn't deleted all the average and crappy movies (only cum on face, not attractive girl). If anyone has any recommendations let me know, and perhaps i can upload something for you. I also have 33gb of tokyofacefuck vids. The jpnbkk and ajav movies you'll have to google to find their real name. My favourite movies are probably MIDD-603 and IMD-008 (both jpnbkk), because even though she is not the best at deepthroat, Chihiro Aoi is mind-blowingly beautiful. On that subject, if anyone has MDS-568, i will trade for that too.

Reactions: neobu20 and BDrake