AP-176 - Secret penis insertion in bath - similar movies?

TigerT

Mar 14, 2011
I am very glad that I came accross this topic as I am a huge fan of this theme.

Recently I have watched 2 NaturalHigh films which I marked 10/10 at JAVLibrary. Although they may be not similar to AP-176 (which is super!!!), I still decided to share.
  • NHDTA-542 - [Google Translator] Husband accumulated in the hospitalization of desire begins to seek a wife who came to visit and "If Shimere the curtain okay". Refused in was the wife had but it was The Return body sensitive. Catch fire even selfish husband ejaculation in Blow. Gently close immediately Saddle from behind steal the eyes of her husband can not put up with Blow ass of a man of the bed of his wife next door who had witnessed such a figure. his own upset wife also began to feel while the draw the waist.
1nhdta542pl.jpg

• NHDTA-596 - [Google Translator] Came to sympathy of patients next was a frustration of his wife! Wife to serve Blow asked to selfish husband. Even though there is no bother to SEX is wife of Oma co ○ given to the fire to husband drenched! Immediately Saddle turning the curtain for such cute likely wife! And though at first had been resistance to the pleasant Ji ○ port than husband ... tremendous hip Tsukai! "Because I wanted really to have sex ..."
1nhdta596pl.jpg

If interested there are SW films on this topic.

Also, CodeGeek, have you seen UHSM series?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]Although they may be not similar to AP-176 (which is super!!!), I still decided to share.[...]
It's nice that you shared this movies with us. :) But, ehm, if there is no similarity or connection of any kind, why in this thread? ;)

[...]If interested there are SW films on this topic.[...]
If they similar like AP-176 or NHDTA-515... ;)

[...]Also, CodeGeek, have you seen UHSM series?
You mean these massage movies? Yes, I have. But they are also not connected to this topic. At least not the ones I have watched.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, isityours, I watched BLK-193. And it's the same like the OVG-009 and the SCOP series. So it doesn't match the pattern / theme. :(

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I am very glad that I came accross this topic as I am a huge fan of this theme.

Recently I have watched 2 NaturalHigh films which I marked 10/10 at JAVLibrary. Although they may be not similar to AP-176 (which is super!!!), I still decided to share.
  • NHDTA-542 - [Google Translator] Husband accumulated in the hospitalization of desire begins to seek a wife who came to visit and "If Shimere the curtain okay". Refused in was the wife had but it was The Return body sensitive. Catch fire even selfish husband ejaculation in Blow. Gently close immediately Saddle from behind steal the eyes of her husband can not put up with Blow ass of a man of the bed of his wife next door who had witnessed such a figure. his own upset wife also began to feel while the draw the waist.
1nhdta542pl.jpg

• NHDTA-596 - [Google Translator] Came to sympathy of patients next was a frustration of his wife! Wife to serve Blow asked to selfish husband. Even though there is no bother to SEX is wife of Oma co ○ given to the fire to husband drenched! Immediately Saddle turning the curtain for such cute likely wife! And though at first had been resistance to the pleasant Ji ○ port than husband ... tremendous hip Tsukai! "Because I wanted really to have sex ..."
1nhdta596pl.jpg

If interested there are SW films on this topic.

Also, CodeGeek, have you seen UHSM series?

I've seen these movies too and loved them but as Codegeek mentions they just don't quite deliver what he is looking for. The girls all look great and there is good build up in the scene. The other guy does spend a good amount of time checking her out and you can see the tension build up in him as he watches her bent over giving her husband head.:oops: But there is always foreplay and the other guy always gives her a good fondling before they get down to having sex. Great movies and very Fap-worthy, just not quite what this thread is about, i think.

What i would prefer to see though is for the wife to be caring for her husband, talking to him and cleaning up after him, but not actually go as far as giving him a BJ or HJ. All the while, the guy in the next bed can't help checking her out as she is by her husbands side.:p After a bit of time (at least 10 minutes) so there's enough tension built up the husband falls asleep or goes to the bathroom. The other guy, at this point can't take anymore, quickly bends the wife over, flips up her skirt, pulls aside her panties and jams his cock into her. :eek: The wife having had no chance to resist is obviously quite shocked by whats happened and tries to resist at first but also doesn't want to cause a scene so she lets him pound her mercilessly. After a few minutes, the husband awakes or returns at which point the guy pulls out of her and quickly returns to his own bed.;) The wife is obviously a bit flustered but the husband has no idea whats happened and they just carry on like before. This is what i want to see happening in these movies. Whether we get a follow on scene where the guy does her properly isn't as important as the initial 'immediate insertion'.

Natural High do a lot of these 'immediate insertion' types of movie, e.g. NHDTA-599 or NHDTA-600, but not quite with the same 'naughtiness' as they did in NHDTA-515. As you mention Switch are also good at these types of movie, SW-277 being a particular favourite of mine, they just need to add the 'immediate insertion' part. It would also add some variety to their movies.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
About that series TigerT mentioned: I'm taking everything back. When I made my post I made it based on what TigerT wrote - that it may be similar, bot not the same. A few minutes ago I took the effort to watch the first 35 minutes of NHDTA-542. And I have to admit that it is really nice.

Story: The woman gives a blowjob to her husband / boyfriend. Therefore she closes the curtains. After the BJ she does a "cleaning" while not having her pants on. And unfortunately she gets too close to the curtain. Behind the curtain another patient has watched the whole action and is really horny now. He lifts up the curtain a little bit and takes his chance.

Not bad, not bad. :D I haven't seen the rest yet and also not the other movie. But it looks very promising. Sorry, TigerT that I hadn't invest more time in your suggestion back than. :(

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1nhdta542/

NHDTA-542.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1nhdta596/

NHDTA-596.jpg

weppin suggest in his post in another thread another series which matches the subject of this thread.

Story: In this case the husband is brought back to home drunken by a colleague. The 3 have a short talk in the living room. Then the wife takes the husband to his bed. But before returning back to the guest she wants to give him a good-night BJ. While doing so she takes out her pants. The colleague followed them to their room and is peaking on them through the door. After a while he can't hold back anymore, sneaks in and puts his dick into the wife.

I also watched only the first scene of NHDTA-631 until this point. So I can't say much about the rest of the action, the rest of the movie or the other movies of the series. But it looks promising. :)

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1nhdta441/

NDHTA-441.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1nhdta486/

NHDTA-486.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1nhdta534/

NHDTA-534.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1nhdta565/

NHDTA-565.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1nhdta631/

NHDTA-631.jpg

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=1nhdta679/
This movie is part of the series mentioned in my last post. It was released this week and is pretty much the same like the other movies. Which means it's very good. ;)

Oh, I recognized that I didn't write anything about the others: Very nice, very nice. The scenes are all similar: Husband arrives at home drunk with a friend or colleague. While the f/c is sitting in the living room the wife brings her husband to bed. There he starts to have sex with her and she gives him a blowjob showing her naked ass to the door. After a while the visitor comes to that door and watches the scene. As the husband is drunken he gets more and more sleepy while his wife is still giving him a good time. The visitor makes use of the situation and enters the woman from behind. She is shocked, but starts to enjoy it. At least she doesn't resist much. Maybe because her husband got some action, but she not (in some of the scenes this is very clear that she is hot). And she continues with the blowjob / handjob for her husband. After a little bit of action they live the bedroom and have sex in the living room. Or if the husband is too drunken they start with the action right next to him.
Most of the girls in this series are nice looking, having a nice body. So even if you're not interested in the theme, you may watch the movies because of them. :)

NHDTA-679.jpg

Reactions: Motiman and TigerT

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I haven't watched it yet, but maybe these one matches also the subject of this thread.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=84scop303/
View attachment 426359
Also I thought SCOP-303 is a sudden penis insertion movie (as the actress is showing her but to the other guy) because of the cover it is unfortunately not the case. :(
The other guy is simply showing his dick to the wife / girlfriend, she can't hold back and they start having sex next to the husband / boyfriend.

Reactions: TigerT