Offering special service to bath house guests - similar movies to MDYD-821?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone, :hihi:

yesterday I watched MDYD-821 starring Julia.
The most remarkable scene for myself was from 01:07:48 to 01:22:47 where Julia offers a special service to some bathhouse guests (I guess to save her bath house to get out of service): She is bathing with them and offering herself actively (but not forcefully). So the men don't force themselves on her, but gratefully taking her offer.
In the next scene she is taking part in a small party with these men which is also hold in the bath house (so maybe it's a Roykan - a Japanese guest house - and not just a bathhouse). Unfortunately one of the members of the bathhouse staff interrupts the action. I didn't like these turn at all as I was waiting for the action with that men.

So my question is if anyone knows other movies having a story where the performer offers herself to guests? I'm especially interested in bathhouse related movies, but other places are also okay.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MDYD-821.jpg
    MDYD-821.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 1,417
  • MDYD-821_sc.jpg
    MDYD-821_sc.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 1,413
Reactions: 1 person

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I thought I landed one with the elements you are looking for... it's got a bathhouse AND financial distress:

Bathhouse Proprietor With a Lolita Complex in Dire Financial Straits Began a Young Lady [NHDTA-174]

attachment.php

Screen shots

611 MB painless download

Yet after I observed the screen shots, could I have been any more wrong?? (The story apparently concerns a male bathhouse proprietor in a money jam who goes for helping hands a pedophile lives for.)

As we all know, there are a lot of bathhouse flicks in JAV (whether or not the bathhouse is a Roykan, so outside my realm of knowledge), but here we are specifically looking for the kind that emulates MDYD-821, where there is a female manager (preferably of a bathhouse, but per your instructions, not necessarily) who throws herself at her customers, probably to lessen her debt. Also she has to have an awe-inspiring rack. (Hold on, thank goodness we don't need to follow that last feature, otherwise we would never find a candidate; that Julia is just too much.)

It then occurred to me, Codegeek - did you not have your eye on the Identification Help thread I was recently behind, "I KNOW this lady and you do TOO (most likely!)"? When good old Paparoach408 got to the bottom of that video's identity, you were on top of it; why, that one has exactly the qualities we are looking for.

It's Bathhouse Proprietress On Duty Likes It Really Hot [JUC-078], starring Juri Yamaguchi; according to the translated description, it's even got a debt repayment plot theme:

Early half a year ... the disappearance of her husband. Julie had been a public bath along with the father-in-law Kirimori lazy. Julie told panic one day, and get let go of the bathhouse must pay before the repayment date of the following from the loan company. Was it seemed to come back formed a special get foot traffic through the acquaintance ... publishers. Juli is a fuss every day to touch with hidden feelings of the father-in-law take care of customers and fallen in the anemia! What can money really prepared until repayment date? Good-natured landlady beauty has been looking forward to your bath!

attachment.php

I see I provided a gorgeous 596 MB painless download for the movie as well, accessible from the above link. (Papa had kindly made screen shots available, too.)

Now the good news is, there is a series behind the above movie!

Bathhouse Proprietress On Duty Likes It Really Hot [JUC-003], with Chisato Shoda

Note the indebtedness idea is present here as well, and most likely with the others:

I had to help my parents' public bath, which operates alone is father Chisato was divorced. One day, I find man weak mind from being a fool to the others by the underwear. When I asked the reason to stop the commotion, this underwear is what mother dead me to choose, yet it was like to Chisato. So also goes to a public bath with patience be a fool. The gently wrap him Chisato stimulated the maternal instinct is hug. Heals gently men with a wound to the heart ... such as debt collectors and scammers appear before it elsewhere!

The others are, first, the one that started the ball rolling, [JUKD-959], with Natsumi Kitahara:

DF-028047.jpg

And (JUC-040), with the very appealing Maki Tomoda:

D22339.jpg

Here is one where the manager, without financial woes, throws herself at the fellows:

The Proprietress of a Cheap Eatery At a Hot Springs in Kikawa Was Asked If There Was a Place to Play At - She Replied "Won't I Do"? and So… [MTT-007], with Rina Fukada & Miharu Izawa

attachment.php

Entered by one person in the dining room snacks and spa town, Mr. and Mrs. proprietress mom not know what to do with one's time, have been flickering and leer. Would not such experience? When asked? "Whether there is a playground near" to try, I'll go along with shining eyes. Yes, women are a shopkeeper, he is hungry for more than the man actually erotic. I asked bitterly aeru precisely because men and women strangers. "Semen of the trip discard scratch" I would just be.

435 MB painless download

Along the general lines of a manager type who gets intimate with the customers, with the difference that the sex is not her idea:

Beautiful Hostess Rendered An Anal Whore By a Group of Drunk Tourists [CRPD-392], with Nachi Sakaki

attachment.php

Beauty proprietress of a hot spring inn is overrun! Mouth, pussy, nor to the anus, is used as a plaything of the Large Groups drunk all the hole that hole, desire juice is dumped into the body to look good in kimono! Enema injection Ass leaving Hili in Piledriver from the hem of the kimono! Gaping anus perpetrated Zuppori you! of sweet seventeen beauty that water dripping, forced frenzy pervert silliness!

Screen shots

474 MB painless download

There are more of ones where the female managers suffer indignities, such as:

Kimono wearing landlady Mistress Violated By Grotesque Men [SMA-483], with Yu Kawakami

Screen shots

And

Uniform Hunting (Landlady) [XV-549], with Takako Kitahara

attachment.php

Takako Kitahara appeared in the "hunting uniform" popular series! Fucked by old man threatened to material or pictures will rub the breast in the open-air bath to pervert husband, Takako dressed as proprietress youth work at the inn in the mountains have been humiliated remain bound! !

393 MB painless download; unfortunately, some forty minutes short of the complete version.

The list goes on and on; for example:

Landlady Serving a Customer and Having Her Body Disgraced [RBD-395], with Sho Nishino

Here is one I would love to get, but good luck if you can get it:

Hot Springs Resort Proprietress - Mother-Daughter Gang r*** Assault [HAVD-183], with Yukari Katayama & Rika Kagaku

attachment.php

Yukari-young landlady lost a husband, has been established along with the hot spring inn Kirimori the only daughter of Rika. One day, three men come to ask but asking for repayment of 50 million. It was the beginning of the tragedy .... Definitive edition of AV drama depicting a mother and daughter go make love to the mercy of the debt! !

This next one has no repayment theme, nor does it have anything else in common with what we are looking for ('cept the "proprietress" connection), but I can't resist listing it as this is one of my absolute favorites... where a sociopathic and lesbian mother and daughter absolutely corrupt two pairs of proprietress moms and daughters. It's so deliciously perverted..!

Lascivious Lesbians Seen at a Hot Springs Inn, A Beautiful Mother and Daughter Guided the Proprietress and Her Daughter into Incestuous Lesbianism!! [LADY-074], with Tsukasa Minami, Ouka Fujimiya, Manami Momosaki and others

attachment.php

Attachments

• MTT-007.jpg
    MTT-007.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,219
  • XV-549.jpg
    XV-549.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,204
  • LADY-074.jpg
    LADY-074.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 1,211
  • HAVD-183.jpg
    HAVD-183.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,051
  • CRPD-392.jpg
    CRPD-392.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,219
  • NHDTA-174.jpg
    NHDTA-174.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1,235
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 people

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Huh!!! :dizzy: jugulear, you overdid it. A full description - as always. To be honest: I never saw a short post of yours. :super:

As I'm not into Lolita stuff (too small breasts) I won't go for NHDTA-174. But the rest looks very interesting. Thanks a lot, jugulear. :gayprance:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hey, there are times I can control my big mouth, really! As far as my short posts go... (also serving to remind folks the kind of saint you can be)... what about this one? And - oh! - OH! - what about... this one??

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hey, there are times I can control my big mouth, really! As far as my short posts go... (also serving to remind folks the kind of saint you can be)... what about this one? And - oh! - OH! - what about... this one??
Ah, okay, that one is really short. Must have been a slip-up, right? :girlpose:
Unfortunately pressing the "Thanks" is only way here to promote someone like you.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Here is one I would love to get, but good luck if you can get it:
Hot Springs Resort Proprietress - Mother-Daughter Gang r*** Assault [HAVD-183], with Yukari Katayama & Rika Kagaku

Are you still looking for this one? I managed to get my hands on a version that's slightly over 1 GB. I can put up a torrent or something.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Heck, yeah! But I'd feel rotten for you to go through such trouble, Electromog ... although not rotten enough to ask you not to do so (I'm no saint, like Codegeek) ... because you already paid your dues once, in getting a title my way privately, quite generously. And you needed to do so with a cooperative filehoster for free downloaders (maybe it was Hotfile at the time; Mega is king now, among the friendlies), because I'm too untalented to do torrents.

If you should proceed, I'd need to do something in return, though. Maybe wash your car, or something... what, what, I don't know.

EDIT: As you will see from a couple of posts below, EM came through. He is such a good-hearted man, is he not? Thank you very much, Electromog.

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Does someone of you have JUKD-959 starring Natsumi Kitahara. I can't find it anywhere. :beg2::bigeyes:

By the way: RBD-395 is part of a whole series: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=series/id=204515/
Consisting of: RBD-530, RBD-495, RBD-415, RBD-405, RBD-395 and RBD-209.
This Attacker's series is called 美人女将 (Beautiful landlady). But it seems only EBD-395 is about a hot spring, the others are unfortunately not.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• RBD-209.jpg
    RBD-209.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 978
  • RBD-395.jpg
    RBD-395.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 965
  • RBD-405.jpg
    RBD-405.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 972
  • RBD-415.jpg
    RBD-415.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 1,047
  • RBD-495.jpg
    RBD-495.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 958
  • RBD-530.jpg
    RBD-530.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 1,024

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Does someone of you have JUKD-959 starring Natsumi Kitahara. I can't find it anywhere. :beg2::bigeyes:

I actually have that one. I'll send it up soon. Please let me know if you find it first.

:glasses:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
That would be great, Casshern2. Yes, I will. But the last time I searched for it I didn't found anything.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Jack1956

May 10, 2012

Tried downloading - I must be doing something wrong. I have no idea where the files have gone - cannot find them in the User/AppsData/ files anywhere under mega.co.nz folder and I wonder if you need google chrome. In truth if it is this difficult it ain't worth it. Anyone have any useful tips here? Or upload with ryushare? I use Jdownloader or DAP and it doesn't seem to like that either.

Best

Jack

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
^I downloaded the first 2 parts in Google Chrome (in non-incognito mode) with two to go. So ya maybe it's your browser.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Maybe you can download it using only your broswer without any downloaders like DAP. The site may not like those.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I'm pretty sure I've seen nearly everyone doing these "soapland" vids...seems more vanilla before they move on to the rough stuff. The POV ones are my fav...the way they use their privates to clean the guy's body is genius. Going to a japanese soapland is certainly on my bucket list...