[Identification] Innocent r*** in the bathhouse

lannie

Feb 21, 2009
Hi guys,

I need help in identifying the title for this JAV movie video that I had accidentally deleted when my computer broke.

Description:
It's a mixed public bath house. The video is about many couples/partners going to the bath house to take a bath, but the girl partner is video'd while having sex with a guy while her boy partner is unaware of it. The partners featured were boyfriend-girlfriend, father-daughter, etc. The video is a hidden camera being used by a group of guys.

One of the scene of the movie is about a father and daughter who went to the bath house. The father was invited to a room to get a massage. The camera showed the father going to the other room and then lying on the table to get massaged, and the daughter was left alone sitting as she takes a bath by herself. The camera guys moved in and talked to the girl; they befriended the girl and then one of the guys had sex with her. Her expressions were innocent as if it was her first time. After the guy ejaculated on her face, they ran away. The camera showed the girl walking slowly and guiltily to the other room to find her father, but the camera crew got away.

Another scene is in a waiting room for those who have finished a bath. The daughter of another man was left there by the father. The camera crew once again did their usual thing. At the end, they gave the girl a psp for her to play as they leave her alone, running away again from the scene.

Etc.

The girls featured here appear to be 18+. So, when i say daughter, it doesn't mean she is underaged.

Thanks for the help, guys! :hi:

~~