Not so beautiful performer, but very very naughty...

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone, :hihi:

yesterday I watched JUC-672 starring Haruna Oikawa / 及川はるな. In my opinion she is definitely not the most beautiful performer. I'm not talking about her boobs. This are really nice. I'm talking - especially - about her face. There are a lot of performers with a more beautiful, more cute face then her. And her face expressions are also... helpless, defenceless... But maybe that is exactly her charm: She is kinda really the girl next door.

But back to the movie: In that movie she is very naughty. She plays a housewife. She persuades her husband to go with her to a convenience store just for having sex. First he fondles her in public. Later they go to the toilet of the store and do it there. But that doesn't satisfy her. So she went to a shop again and is trying to steel something just to get caught. Of course the too store employee are having sex with her. But that is exactly what she wanted. The next thing she does is going to a bar. She drops something on herself and one of the guests is trying to wipe her clothes dry. There she shows how naughty she is. The guest as well as the owner have their way with her - but also here it is exactly what she wanted. Every time she adds some resistance and unwillingness to it. I really liked that. And that it has some kind of plot or story which goes through the whole movie, not only a few shots in similar scenes.

Does anyone of you know a similar movie? Where the performer is maybe not that beautiful, but very naughty. But she doesn't show that naughtiness not directly all the time. Instead she is feigns resistance and unwillingness.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• JUC-672.jpg
    JUC-672.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 457
  • JUC-672_thumbs.jpg
    JUC-672_thumbs.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 455
Reactions: 2 people

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
i got to check out this video. its the first jav that i ran into that actually seem to have an ongoing story through out the entire video, beside 1 min of story follow by 30 min of sex jump to new seen with no/to little connection to the prevision scene.

The girl in this video is average in the looks department and sound like an interesting video to check out.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks, StageNinja47. But there are a lot of movies having a story through the whole movie. E.g. the GG-* movies of Glory Quest (that series, the RDB-* and SHKD-* of Attackers as well as the SOE-* of S1 (but not all). I should also mention the movies of Madonna (the label, not the singer).

I recommend it. Maybe you will find similar movies in the future. Then I would be very happy if you would be so kind to post them here.

Reactions: 1 person

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yeah, Haruna is pretty adorable in this one, as Codegeek described. Those intrigued, the painless way to pick up a 458 MB version.

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 28, 2008
You guys gave me a heart attack. Didnt read the OP, just saw the video cover.

And then i read jug mentioning Haruna and I instantly assumed it was Hana Haruna he was referring to. But it was actually was Haruna Oikawa. Guess thats why you should always read the OP :pandalaugh:

Was about to bring hell in here. :blush:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Speaking of heart attacks, I'm trying to recover from that big old ass you've chosen for your new avatar.... you've got to bring your trademark picture back. You owe a responsibility to Shinigamies everywhere to bring back that demonic picture of yours, the one that's indelibly associated with you - otherwise, you could be drummed out of the supernatural corps, which would be a disgrace. Please switch back, for the sake of all that is good and ghostly.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Yes, shinigamie. I do miss that face laughing at me. How can I take your comments with that ass staring at me? By all means put that at least in your signature, but your signature is that image that matches your attitude.

Mar 28, 2008
Speaking of heart attacks, I'm trying to recover from that big old ass you've chosen for your new avatar.... you've got to bring your trademark picture back. You owe a responsibility to Shinigamies everywhere to bring back that demonic picture of yours, the one that's indelibly associated with you - otherwise, you could be drummed out of the supernatural corps, which would be a disgrace. Please switch back, for the sake of all that is good and ghostly.

Yes, shinigamie. I do miss that face laughing at me. How can I take your comments with that ass staring at me? By all means put that at least in your signature, but your signature is that image that matches your attitude.

Sorry gentlemen, maybe one day I will put back a nicer picture of Akuma again. :th_059_:

But for now, I have to show appreciation to Haruki Sato she is killing the game. :pandalaugh:

Please understand. :tea: