A well-known actress but very little information

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Hmm, I find that this actress working a long time in AV industry but when i search her name, there is almost no information about her except her measurement and her birthday. Her figure with large natural chest breast is example of hourglass body type, as I can see her breast isn’t enhanced through breast implants or other type of surgical augmentation. I don't know if she has a beauty face but it looked good, not ugly anyway. Because of that attractive body, she is the favatorite actress of many men. You may knew her, her name is Yuka Kitsu.
If you could, please help me find her blog or her social network. Thank you

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Well, your comment didn't help at all. I don't know whether she is skilled or not but her curves are great. No denying that, make me hard whenever I think about it
btw, i'm waiting for her uncen versions, haha. lets hope it's not like rio hamasaki or tsuji saki ones. xxx-av is not the uncen versions worth watching you know
perhaps i should change the title into "yuka kitsu fandom" to get more attention

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Well, at least BDrake made an effort to help you (and he certainly helped other visitors by providing a link to the lady; it would have been helpful for you to have added such things, such as pictures, to give a better idea about her), Radaogapgap... as a matter of courtesy, you needed to express some appreciation. It's not like BDrake disagreed with the lady's good looks, he just added his opinion about an area where he felt she falls short. That is part of what this forum is about, "Discussion," you know.

EBOD-325.jpg
"Nice face! Nice tits! Nice sex!" ... EBOD-325

Working with Google Translator, have you tried running a search for 橘優花 , her Japanese name? You may wind up with some nice surprises.

On her Minnano-AV page, you will find links for what is translated as her "Blog" (her Twitter account), as well as one for her "official site."

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hmm, I find that this actress working a long time in AV industry but when i search her name, there is almost no information about her except her measurement and her birthday. Her figure with large natural chest breast is example of hourglass body type, as I can see her breast isn’t enhanced through breast implants or other type of surgical augmentation. I don't know if she has a beauty face but it looked good, not ugly anyway. Because of that attractive body, she is the favatorite actress of many men. You may knew her, her name is Yuka Kitsu.
If you could, please help me find her blog or her social network. Thank you

Yuka Kitsu = Yuuka Tachibana

it easy to find her filmography in dmm or other websites like have been mentioned by Master Jugulear ;)

Reactions: jugulear

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Well, at least BDrake made an effort to help you (and he certainly helped other visitors by providing a link to the lady; it would have been helpful for you to have added such things, such as pictures, to give a better idea about her), Radaogapgap... as a matter of courtesy, you needed to express some appreciation. It's not like BDrake disagreed with the lady's good looks, he just added his opinion about an area where he felt she falls short. That is part of what this forum is about, "Discussion," you know.

View attachment 592273
"Nice face! Nice tits! Nice sex!" ... EBOD-325

Working with Google Translator, have you tried running a search for 橘優花 , her Japanese name? You may wind up with some nice surprises.

On her Minnano-AV page, you will find links for what is translated as her "Blog" (her Twitter account), as well as one for her "official site."

Thank you. Can you give me one favor? I have a trouble to find Maisaki Mikuni's current blog, please help me with this one. I just found her old twitter which is no longer used

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Well, Radaogapgap, you could have used the same trick we used with the former example. First, find this new lady's name in Japanese (which is 舞咲みくに); next, we search with that in the Minnano-AV site, whereupon we arrive at her page.

IPTD-867.jpg
IPTD-867

Voila. Two links, purporting to be, as translated, her "Blog," and her "Official site."

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you. Can you give me one favor? I have a trouble to find Maisaki Mikuni's current blog, please help me with this one. I just found her old twitter which is no longer used

you can use those minano and dmm to search Mikuni Maisaki's and other JAV actresses blog, official websites or official twitter too (if they have it)

so if you searching for other's blog / official website / twitter just look at minano and dmm ;)

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Well, Radaogapgap, you could have used the same trick we used with the former example. First, find this new lady's name in Japanese (which is 舞咲みくに); next, we search with that in the Minnano-AV site, whereupon we arrive at her page.

Voila. Two links, purporting to be, as translated, her "Blog," and her "Official site."

you can use those minano and dmm to search Mikuni Maisaki's and other JAV actresses blog, official websites or official twitter too (if they have it)

so if you searching for other's blog / official website / twitter just look at minano and dmm ;)
Guys, I thought I've already said it was no longer used. I think she may change her twitter or blog, but I can't find it anyway.
There are some idols that didn't tell her personal blog or they actually did but we can't find it yet. Like Yui Kasumi, she is way very cute but no twitter or blog revealed, I woudn't believe such a young and beautiful girl don't use any social network these days.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Guys, I thought I've already said it was no longer used. I think she may change her twitter or blog, but I can't find it anyway.
There are some idols that didn't tell her personal blog or they actually did but we can't find it yet. Like Yui Kasumi, she is way very cute but no twitter or blog revealed, I woudn't believe such a young and beautiful girl don't use any social network these days.

if they don't published their twitter or blog thats mean its their privacy and don't want other people that they don't know to contact them, you should respect that !

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Thank you. But I have one more thing to say. It's about minano-av site, the index score in this page in not calculate the attractiveness of an idol. The distance between Yui Kasumi and Chino Azumi was so far just because she has fewer films than Chino's ones.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you. But I have one more thing to say. It's about minano-av site, the index score in this page in not calculate the attractiveness of an idol. The distance between Yui Kasumi and Chino Azumi was so far just because she has fewer films than Chino's ones.

you can't find fair result from calculation like thats, the result from each websites or forums can be different, your personal taste and preference can be different from other people's

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
you can't find fair result from calculation like thats, the result from each websites or forums can be different, your personal taste and preference can be different from other people's
Hmm, I'm so depressed when I couldn't find my idol blog, but if you can find any site which published their blog please post it in this thread, I will subscribe at least once a week.
btw, Maisaki Mikuni is my biggest idol at this time, but she seems to have a bit worse in the newest video. I think she is getting older. Hope I was wrong because she is just 25 years old.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hmm, I'm so depressed when I couldn't find my idol blog, but if you can find any site which published their blog please post it in this thread, I will subscribe at least once a week.
btw, Maisaki Mikuni is my biggest idol at this time, but she seems to have a bit worse in the newest video. I think she is getting older. Hope I was wrong because she is just 25 years old.

I think you started to have mental problem, you need to stop your obsession

Reactions: mightyeel

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
You should try getting out of your house every once in a while...

Reactions: Supmop

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I think you started to have mental problem, you need to stop your obsession
You should try getting out of your house every once in a while...
Oh guys, my first language is not english, i can't use it as well as you. You two misunderstood me. I just want to see her picture, her tweets,.. and I have no evil ideas. Yea, it is completely normal. I just couldn't find any word that express exactly my feeling, it's like you think a stuff was there, but it isn't there, then you wonder "where it could be?"

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oh guys, my first language is not english, i can't use it as well as you. You two misunderstood me. I just want to see her picture, her tweets,.. and I have no evil ideas. Yea, it is completely normal. I just couldn't find any word that express exactly my feeling, it's like you think a stuff was there, but it isn't there, then you wonder "where it could be?"

your english is better than mine, mightyeel give a very good advice, if you can't find you idols blog, you shall try getting out of your house every once in a while, forget about your unhealthy obsession, and have fun

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
your english is better than mine, mightyeel give a very good advice, if you can't find you idols blog, you shall try getting out of your house every once in a while, forget about your unhealthy obsession, and have fun
Apparently it was just my feeling at that moment. I am not feel anything now. Thanks for your advice. You made my think myself like a man with mental illness.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Apparently it was just my feeling at that moment. I am not feel anything now. Thanks for your advice. You made my think myself like a man with mental illness.

I don't say you have mental illness

I say you shown sign of unhealthy obsession, like addiction to social media or gadget