akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
Well... I have finished to translate my first "Fullmovie" .srt file frome English to French yesterday.
Then i asked myself "Do there is french speaking comunity on Akiba-online ?"
With that question in mind, i would like to create a thread dedicatede to French Javs subtitles in géneral,
But i don't know wich forum section is the most adequate place for such a thread....
Where would you suggest me to open it on akiba-Online ?

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Well... I have finished to translate my first "Fullmovie" .srt file frome English to French yesterday.
Then i asked myself "Do there is french speaking comunity on Akiba-online ?"
With that question in mind, i would like to create a thread dedicatede to French Javs subtitles in géneral,
But i don't know wich forum section is the most adequate place for such a thread....
Where would you suggest me to open it on akiba-Online ?
That's actually a good idea.
I started my own thread https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/taakos-poor-man-subs.2059320/#post-4476435
so i can correct my subs later and for people to find my subs

and I post regularly in the https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-request-thread.1466451/page-172#post-4489094
This is where I post more.

If you do a JAV to French subs, then it might be better to say, it's French translated and still post in the 'post your jav subtitle files here" thread. :D

Reactions: Gaara9449

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
That's actually a good idea.
I started my own thread https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/taakos-poor-man-subs.2059320/#post-4476435
so i can correct my subs later and for people to find my subs

and I post regularly in the https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-request-thread.1466451/page-172#post-4489094
This is where I post more.

If you do a JAV to French subs, then it might be better to say, it's French translated and still post in the 'post your jav subtitle files here" thread. :D
Thank you for the links to those thread and suggestion, i think i will post my .srt file soon and try to find some fellow french speakers throug it :)

Reactions: Taako

maload

Jul 1, 2008
what is the word " pink nipple " in japanese

i see the scene when the actress show her oppai and the subtitle " It's a real pink nipple "

so i try to google "pink " in japanese .. ..its ピンク色

its not like ピリピリ at all ............. ピリピリ mean hard ..and such

so i guess " your nipple is hard "

this really bug me. i see it alots....

or its some slang for " pink nipple "?

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
what is the word " pink nipple " in japanese

i see the scene when the actress show her oppai and the subtitle " It's a real pink nipple "

so i try to google "pink " in japanese .. ..its ピンク色

its not like ピリピリ at all ............. ピリピリ mean hard ..and such

so i guess " your nipple is hard "

this really bug me. i see it alots....

or its some slang for " pink nipple "?
You have to remember many subbers (even me) sometimes add words to the dialogue.
So.... the real Japanese language could be "your nipple is hard", "your nipple is standing up", or 'your nipple is stiff".

Maybe the pink nipple part was added by the person who subbed it???

Sometimes when it comes to colors, some will used the word "aesthetic or aesthetically", for example, Aesthetically, the nipple is pink. Or the pussy has a tan aesthetic.

Not sure if that helps you, but that's what I have in my list :p

maload

Jul 1, 2008
You have to remember many subbers (even me) sometimes add words to the dialogue.
So.... the real Japanese language could be "your nipple is hard", "your nipple is standing up", or 'your nipple is stiff".

Maybe the pink nipple part was added by the person who subbed it???

Sometimes when it comes to colors, some will used the word "aesthetic or aesthetically", for example, Aesthetically, the nipple is pink. Or the pussy has a tan aesthetic.

Not sure if that helps you, but that's what I have in my list :p
oh. i got it. thank you

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Uh-huh, just heard in a JAV video where the guys say, sugoi pink, I guess that can be interpret in different ways too :D

can i translate this " sugoi pink " to "amazing ...pink "

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
can i translate this " sugoi pink " to "amazing ...pink "
You could I supposed, but I have on my list, Really pink, So pink, It's really pink...
Just depends what I'm feeling at the moment and the scene...
Heck, you could say, Amazing... it's so pink... or Amazing... so pink... So many variations. Just go with your feeling and the scene :p

Last edited:
Reactions: johnny fontane

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Hey @Taako

There is this dude that shared a method in making subs using capcut in his phone
(https://scanlover.com/d/14859-autosub-auto-caption-using-capcut-apk)
(*i dont know if sharing links are allowed? I apologize if its not allowed I will remove it)

I would like to ask what are your thoughts about this and is really worth the try?
Okay, I tested this method a day ago. It does work BUT it's not 100%... nothing is.
It seems to capture dialogue that's clear somewhat ... but it don't capture dialogue that's low or not clear.
I would say the accuracy is maybe 60-70% and that's quite decent. Someone said it's 80%... that's a possibility too.
I did slow the framerate to 25 and not 30. Not sure if it helps.
Will I use it? Only if I have trouble translating and need help :D

Reactions: koorshibainu

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Uh-huh, just heard in a JAV video where the guys say, sugoi pink, I guess that can be interpret in different ways
You could I supposed, but I have on my list, Really pink, So pink, It's really pink...
Just depends what I'm feeling at the moment and the scene...
Heck, you could say, Amazing... it's so pink... or Amazing... so pink... So many variations. Just go with your feeling and the scene :p
thank you so much

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i collected some slang so i post here for fun . i dont remember the place because i go everywhere that google led me to

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 165
  • p10.jpg
    p10.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 156
  • p1000.jpg
    p1000.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 124
  • p10000.jpg
    p10000.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 155

maload

Jul 1, 2008
what is " koo ga ? "

i try to google and its nothing there .. that make sense at all.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
What is the scene about?
when actors fuck remu ... he keep speak this word ..

last night i post in facebook group ...there is some japanese people ,,,, student in japanese classs, and such ,,,

i dont tell them about jav because there will be people who dont want this kind of question .. and its their right too.

but i got some answer...

2 people said that its " koo ga " its mean " how about this ? "

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
i collected some slang so i post here for fun . i dont remember the place because i go everywhere that google led me to
There's a book titled: Dirty Japanese - Everyday Slang from "What's Up?" to "F*%# Off!"
Should be easy to find it on the 'net
BTW, those pages are from another book: Japanese Slang Uncensored

Last edited:

maload

Jul 1, 2008
There's a book titled: Dirty Japanese - Everyday Slang from "What's Up?" to "F*%# Off!"
Should be easy to find it on the 'net
BTW, those pages are from another book: Japanese Slang Uncensored
thank you so much . i will go for it .its fun

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
when actors fuck remu ... he keep speak this word ..

last night i post in facebook group ...there is some japanese people ,,,, student in japanese classs, and such ,,,

i dont tell them about jav because there will be people who dont want this kind of question .. and its their right too.

but i got some answer...

2 people said that its " koo ga " its mean " how about this ? "
Nice.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
@darksider59
If it wasn't for site like sextb.net, I might have not started trying to do my own subs. Even when I was hungry for subs, I hated those Machine translated subs.
They made me mad because I felt like there was no effort to try hard. Just run through the machine and not give a toss.

My subs maybe aren't 100% but I do try hard to do my best for myself and for others who want to see my subs :cheers:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I know this has happen to all of us... a sentence in Japanese come and it's difficult to figure. You might guess part of it but not all.
Well... here's something that I just solved and had me stump for awhile.
***Full disclosure, I could have easily used part of the sub that translated and it would have been sufficient... but I'm stubborn :rolleyes:

Anyways, in the scene, the guy say, あセンターに少しね/A sentā ni sukoshi ne(a little at the center OR a little to the center),

I knew that was wrong. Because the wife ask him before has he been drinking. I could have used, "A little", "A little bit", "A little sake", OR "A little at the bar" lol
I thought *center* meaning bar/tavern hahaha

So just now... I decided to take "senta" not center and Google it. It gave me picture #1. And I'm happy because I feel that I'm on the right track.
So I scroll down... and I see picture#2 and it hit me like a fat man going for the last dumpling at the buffet table ;)

So I put spirit into Google translate picture#3 and the Japanese word is what the man was saying hahaha

Rarely is this the case because I try to use my small brain more often to figure it out, but I guess this is one of the rare for me.
Honestly, I made this harder than it should, I could have used, "A little... and that would have been fine as well.

Thanks for listening to my nonsense story. So yeah, the guy was saying, A little spirit or a little alcohol :D That's going to my list btw
senta.jpgspirits.jpggoogle translate spirit.jpg

Reactions: Imscully