[Usenet] Chinese & Thai Girls Getting Naked

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
garbro77, i wanna ask something...

i see you already upload Naked Ladies series until part 158 now...thast a WOW!

did you ever re-upload the same video as naked ladies again. i mean, maybe lets says you upload naked ladies 12 in the past, then upload again naked ladies 143, but it is the same video (this is just example though). since there is soo many video now, i just want to know if you know which one of your collection is already uploaded, which one is not yet.

As far as I know, I never posted the same video twice. The reason for that is because I have a folder on my hard drive that contains
all of the preview indexes for all of the posts I did to Usenet & forums.
I can look at the indexes as thumbnails, so it's pretty easy to scroll thru them when I think a video looks familiar. I also have a text file list
of the series & episodes that I posted, for a quick check by title.

I can usually remember at least parts of a video that I posted, & when I'm not sure, I can check the previews by looking for scenes
from the video. I almost re-posted videos quite a few times. There are so many now, it's something I need to watch for.
I have some with names that were changed, too, which makes it even more of a challenge.
These videos are long downloads, & I don't want to waste anyone's time & bandwidth by re-posting the same video they may already have.

One thing I can't control is that the producers sometimes use the same model scenes in more than one video. Sometimes I see that I did preview a scene, but in a different video. If the video is a good one, I'll post it anyway.

Reactions: czar628

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
First Love 05

And speaking of posting a video, here's a another episode of First Love, this time #05 (情竇初開 05).
This one is also in DAT format & is in very good shape. You could say the same for the models who are in it:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 159.nzb
    122.4 KB · Views: 659
Last edited by a moderator:

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
good to hear that :tea:
you are really organize it very well.

if there a few scene is the same, but different video, i thinks it really OK, more over if it is a good video one, i would mind at all download it again, i may encourage it :harp:

keep posting sir...
and Thx as always :D

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
First Love 06

Congratulations to the Forum for getting that "Attack Page" warning lifted so quickly. And now, on with the show!
Today's goodie is First Love 06 (情竇初開 06), the last of the series that I currently have in DAT format.
Watch for future A4U model Jody Lang entertaining herself (and us) with a toy:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 160.nzb
    128.7 KB · Views: 594

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Temptation To Passion 11

Wow, thanks to the Mods for my thread's new "Sticky" status; nice surprise!
I've seen many of the "lingerie show" type of videos, & posted a few to Usenet a long time ago.
For various reasons, I stopped posting them (no feedback from posts, hard to find good quality, etc),
but this one deserves posting. It's the most revealing lingerie video I've ever seen.
Here's Temptation To Passion # 11, or 永久 激情誘惑 11:

2 parts are missing some blocks, but there are enough par's to repair it.

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 161.nzb
    138.4 KB · Views: 659
Reactions: rompo and czar628

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
congratulation :piripi:
a good posts always deserve a good respons...
it proved to be right :joker:

keep post a good one :cheer:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Temptation To Passion 12

One more lingerie show video that I think is better than average is this one,
Temptation To Passion 12, or 蓬萊仙山 激情誘惑 Cd12 永久 內衣秀
More close-ups & less runway walking, but still many instances of missing panties:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 162.nzb
    129.1 KB · Views: 581

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Blush 06

Here's another nice one from the Blush series, #06 this time. Original title: 蓬萊仙山(旺來)(無碼)臉紅心跳 06
Shu Qi is back again, along with future A4U models Bella & Victoria
(2nd preview index, Victoria on top, Bella in the center, Shu Qi on the bottom):

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 163.nzb
    123.6 KB · Views: 601

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Blush 10

Okay, here's the last Blush I have at this time, #10 (蓬萊仙山-臉紅心跳-10)
Shu Qi makes yet another soft-focus appearance, along with A4U model Maggie Lin:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 164.nzb
    123.3 KB · Views: 666

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Secret Garden 02

I've been a little busy lately, but this video cried out to be posted. Here's #2 in the Secret Garden series
(蓬萊仙山-秘密花園-2). Future A4U model Ginny makes another appearance:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 165.nzb
    122.9 KB · Views: 600

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Zodiac 02

Wow, the view count for this thread just passed 10,000! These Ladies definitely have some serious fans!

This time, the 2nd in the Zodiac series, 蓬萊仙山 十二生肖 02, again featuring Shu Qi doing her soft-focus thing.
This one's missing a little at the beginning, but judging by the file size & duration, not much is missing.

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 166.nzb
    132.7 KB · Views: 594

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Nude Photo Album 05

This video is a standout, the only one of this series I've been able to find. This time out, here's
Nude Photo Album 05, or (蓬萊仙山)-東南亞-全裸寫真集-5.

I'm still running searches for this title, just in case I can turn up some more episodes. You'll understand why
when you've seen this gem.

The models are all hot, the scenes well done, & there are 2 triple-model scenes.
In the 1st trio, you'll see Sandra Mar; in the 2nd, you'll see Amara (Bhunawat, Ranipas, Taroon, etc).

Enough said, it's Showtime:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 167.nzb
    130.5 KB · Views: 612

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Generation Of Beauty 08

Here's one of those videos shot entirely in hotel rooms, Generation Of Beauty 08, or 蓬萊仙山-一代佳人 CD08
I wanted to shout "Smile, dammit!" at a couple of the models, but otherwise, it's definitely watchable:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 168.nzb
    124.1 KB · Views: 584

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
First Love 01

Here's the first volume of the First Love series, or 蓬萊仙山-情竇初開-01
This one's more in line with the qualities that inspired me to collect these gems in the first place.
Jody Lang is in this one, giving what you might call a laid-back performance:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 169.nzb
    132.1 KB · Views: 570

darksagark

Aug 16, 2011
let me rephrase that. " okay......so i have to pay / subscribe to used that program to download the vids yes?"

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
let me rephrase that. " okay......so i have to pay / subscribe to used that program to download the vids yes?"

No. Look thru this thread, & also at a thread in the P2P Discussion Forum titled, "Usenet Made Simple".
I'm not misunderstanding your question; I'm trying to tell you that I already posted the answers.