nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
i just get a little busy...
it is good to be back to see more beauties here :nosebleed:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Wind Dance

Speaking of more beauties, here's an epic called Wind Dance, from the magic land where palace concubines
spend their days roaming thru beautiful landscapes, mostly stark naked, & where production values
forbid using a string of hotel rooms, or a keyboard audio track with sound effects.

This young lady must be a true asset to her Emperor: She's equally skillful with weapons & musical instruments,
clever enough to steal the flying power from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, & she's beautiful, preferring
to be naked whenever possible (in her case, that's most of the time).

File Type: AVI
File Name: Wind_Dance.AVI
Original File Name: 古典人体艺术--王丹《风之舞》
File Size: 759.5 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:59:45

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 182.nzb
    226.3 KB · Views: 498
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: czar628

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
God Drum Yayun

Plenty of beauty in this video, both the model & the scenery. It's called God Drum Yayun, or 神鼓雅韵:

File Name: God Drum Yayun
File Type: DAT
File Size: 427.5 MB
Resolution: 352x288
Duration: 00:41:22

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 183.nzb
    127.4 KB · Views: 501

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
This time, here's Natural Beauty 12, aka
[美少女][風情][內衣秀][寫真][蓬萊仙山][Nude][旺來]天生麗質-12
Still plenty of dropped data, extra pars, test-downloaded, successful repair, yah deh yah deh yada.

i wanna ask for a help here :please:
cause i failed while repair using multiPar :notagain:

so, i finish download this nbz using sabnzbd
then then normally i join it using multipar...
but there is problem
it is said that 29.7% blocks lost and need 68 more blocks
and i see on status in multipar is damaged (see on picture i attach)
View attachment 730878
attachment.php

and i see your comment that "Still plenty of dropped data, extra pars, test-downloaded, successful repair, yah deh yah deh yada." :study:

i will tried download again the damaged file said in multipar then, maybe it is corrupted
but, am i doing it wrong ??
and where is the "extra pars" you said ??
i suppose this is what i is miss, isnt it ?

Thx

EDIT:
i download all the .par2 files again, and in multipar status is all good
but there is still warning. it is said that 29.7% blocks lost and need 36 more blocks (before it is 68 blocks)...

all files seems in good status...can u help me what did i miss here ? :please:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
My news service, EasyNews, had a problem with overloading for a time, & uploads were incomplete,
even though they did not look that way in my news reader. The extra par's were already in the post.
I was creating more par's than usual because of the problem on E/N.

After posting, I did a test download & I repaired the video with the par's in the upload. I don't remember
if I downloaded from E/N or from XS Usenet. I was testing on both for one upload or another.

You didn't say what news service you were using, but it's possible that the upload didn't
move successfully to that news server. You're not doing anything wrong on your end.

EasyNews was saying that their server would catch up
to the backlog of missing data over time. I don't know if that's true, but I'm trying another test
since time has passed, & since E/N seems to have fixed their trouble.

I'll come back when it's finished & let you know how it ended up.

*Edit to add: Good news! I cut down the nzb into smaller ones, & used them on UsenetStorm.
There were enough par's to repair the video.

I needed to change my IP address a couple of times to get them all at once.

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
My news service, EasyNews, had a problem with overloading for a time, & uploads were incomplete,
even though they did not look that way in my news reader. The extra par's were already in the post.
I was creating more par's than usual because of the problem on E/N.

After posting, I did a test download & I repaired the video with the par's in the upload. I don't remember
if I downloaded from E/N or from XS Usenet. I was testing on both for one upload or another.

You didn't say what news service you were using, but it's possible that the upload didn't
move successfully to that news server. You're not doing anything wrong on your end.

EasyNews was saying that their server would catch up
to the backlog of missing data over time. I don't know if that's true, but I'm trying another test
since time has passed, & since E/N seems to have fixed their trouble.

I'll come back when it's finished & let you know how it ended up.

*Edit to add: Good news! I cut down the nzb into smaller ones, & used them on UsenetStorm.
There were enough par's to repair the video.

I needed to change my IP address a couple of times to get them all at once.

oooo, i see...so there is some problem from easynews it self...

i am now trying using iload-usenet, since xsusenet free service retention days is now just 10 days only :(

i got info somewhere that iload-usenet offering a free 5GB bandwith for evaluation, so i try it.

thanks a lot for the split up...
i will download it from usenetstorm then...

anyway, is those 5 nbz files you attach just now is it the same nbz u posted before ??

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
anyway, is those 5 nbz files you attach just now is it the same nbz u posted before ??

No, they're new, use them with UsenetStorm. That site lowered the nzb size limit to 200 MB for free users, so I cut down
the original nzb into smaller ones that will work there.

If the site tells you that you used up your downloads for the day (probably after the 1st 2 nzb's), you can still
download more if you have the type of connection that doesn't have the same IP all the time.

Turn off or disconnect your modem for about 5 minutes or more, then reconnect, & you should have a different IP address,
so you can continue. Excuse me if you already know about that trick, but I included that in case you didn't know it.

I believe EasyNews fixed their problems, so this won't be happening all the time anymore.

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
No, they're new, use them with UsenetStorm. That site lowered the nzb size limit to 200 MB for free users, so I cut down
the original nzb into smaller ones that will work there.

sorry if my question a little confusing to you...

what i mean is like this:
is those 5 nbz files you attach just now is it the same nbz u posted before ?? ---> the video file that thoses nbz is refering to (file .001, .002, etc and all .par2 files), not the nbz file itself because i know it is different...so you dont reupload the video again but just split the nbz, right.

i hope you can understand what i mean.

If the site tells you that you used up your downloads for the day (probably after the 1st 2 nzb's), you can still
download more if you have the type of connection that doesn't have the same IP all the time.

Turn off or disconnect your modem for about 5 minutes or more, then reconnect, & you should have a different IP address,
so you can continue. Excuse me if you already know about that trick, but I included that in case you didn't know it.

yup, i already know this trick,
this info should be useful for those who dont know yet...

I believe EasyNews fixed their problems, so this won't be happening all the time anymore.

yes, i hope the files is still in good, not corrupted again

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
sorry if my question a little confusing to you...

what i mean is like this:
is those 5 nbz files you attach just now is it the same nbz u posted before ?? ---> the video file that thoses nbz is refering to (file .001, .002, etc and all .par2 files), not the nbz file itself because i know it is different...so you dont reupload the video again but just split the nbz, right.

i hope you can understand what i mean.

Ah, I see... sorry about that! The video is the same one that I uploaded originally. I downloaded from UsenetStorm
so I could see how the post moved to another server from EasyNews.
There was still missing data, but enough par's to repair the video, so now I know that others can get it, not only from E/N.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Spice Girls 02

The # of videos like this on eMule that I don't have is getting low now, most videos with few complete sources.
It's taking more time for downloads to complete, but no worries, there's still more babes & keyboard music to come.
I dug into my stash & picked some videos that got burned to DVD without being posted.

Here's another video from the Spice Girls series, 蓬萊仙山 - 辣妹過招 Cd02. Very nice 2-Babe section at the end!

File Name: Spice-Girls-02.MPG
File Size: 406.7 MB
Resolution: 352x240
Duration: 00:39:19

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 184.nzb
    120.5 KB · Views: 550

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
Ah, I see... sorry about that! The video is the same one that I uploaded originally. I downloaded from UsenetStorm
so I could see how the post moved to another server from EasyNews.
There was still missing data, but enough par's to repair the video, so now I know that others can get it, not only from E/N.

ok, i will try download from usenetstorm then...hope it worked

anyway, when i check all your post here
http://binsearch.info/?server=2&max...emale&a=Archie+Pelago+<archie@latl.net>&min=0

it is said like this :
Naked Ladies, Part 181: More Natural Beauty - File 05 of 54 - yEnc "Natural_Beauty-12.mpg.001" 14976000 bytes (1/38)
collection size: 663.41 MB, parts available: 1693 / 1695
- 15 par2 files
- 35 split files

see the red bold i show...this is when i thinking maybe some part missing...2 part are not available there...

it is also happen in Naked Ladies 180 where the parts available: 1418 / 1419, it mean 1 is missing then...

but if you downloaded fine with usenetstorm, then i will try it...
thx for your help (again :D)

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
ok, i will try download from usenetstorm then...hope it worked

anyway, when i check all your post here
http://binsearch.info/?server=2&max...emale&a=Archie+Pelago+<archie@latl.net>&min=0

it is said like this :
Naked Ladies, Part 181: More Natural Beauty - File 05 of 54 - yEnc "Natural_Beauty-12.mpg.001" 14976000 bytes (1/38)
collection size: 663.41 MB, parts available: 1693 / 1695
- 15 par2 files
- 35 split files

see the red bold i show...this is when i thinking maybe some part missing...2 part are not available there...

it is also happen in Naked Ladies 180 where the parts available: 1418 / 1419, it mean 1 is missing then...

but if you downloaded fine with usenetstorm, then i will try it...
thx for your help (again :D)

The missing 2 parts are not parts of the video, like .001, .002, etc. If you open the nzb (use the "collection" link on nzb.info),
You'll see that Parts .017 & .023 are incomplete; each has 37 of 38 parts, so the upload is 2 parts short.

You could say that they're talking about parts of a (video) part, yes?
And you're welcome; I hope you will continue to enjoy these videos.

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
The missing 2 parts are not parts of the video, like .001, .002, etc. If you open the nzb (use the "collection" link on nzb.info),
You'll see that Parts .017 & .023 are incomplete; each has 37 of 38 parts, so the upload is 2 parts short.

You could say that they're talking about parts of a (video) part, yes?
And you're welcome; I hope you will continue to enjoy these videos.

ooo...i see...so even though it is not fully uploaded, it still can be recover using .PAR2 files...

as for now i finnally can join it after download from usenetstorm...

i think maybe there is some problem with iload-usenet server, because there note at sabnzb even thought the status is completed, there is to many articles is missing, it is said "439 articles were missing" (using other server not this many missing articles) so i suppose it is the iload-usenet server is the problem

and i am really sure gonna enjoy the video :tea:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Spice Girls 03

Here's the 3rd in the Spice Girls series, 蓬萊仙山 - 辣妹過招 Cd03.
Wow, almost a year since I started this thread! Time flies when you're having fun, eh?

File Name: Spice_Girls-03.MPG
File Size: 433.3 MB
Duration: 00:42:25

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 185.nzb
    128.7 KB · Views: 508

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
High Spirits 04

Original title of this one: 神采飛揚-Cd04. 1 lucky model got to ride in a sedan chair on the back of an elephant
as it followed a stream & jungle path. Didn't stop her from getting naked though...

File Name: High_Spirits-04.MPG
File Size: 425.0 MB
Duration: 00:41:06

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 186.nzb
    128.3 KB · Views: 501

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
it is very brave to be naked outside, and on an elephant, well thats new :grassdance:
i think the "driver" is :nosebleed:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Thoughts Of Love

it is very brave to be naked outside, and on an elephant, well thats new :grassdance:
i think the "driver" is :nosebleed:

I remember posting one other video with elephants in it, a long time ago (616 days ago, per Binsearch)
They were only onscreen for the opening scene of Part 1, but because this was a very good collection,
I decided to look it up & post it here. Happily, it's still available on UsenetStorm, so I'll include
some nzb's to use there.
*Edit: Unfortunately, there is no more UsenetStorm. I'm replacing the original NZB, full size.
Luckily, nobody was in front of the elephants; the driver never stopped staring at the Model.

All I had were some parts from the original, so I put them (3) in a RAR for posting.
In addition to the elephants, there's a positively wicked dance number at the end of Part 1 (3rd Preview Index)!

These are all I have of this series right now. After watching these again, I think I'll be searching for more.

File Name: Thoughts Of Love 1.RAR
Contents: TOL1 0647_01.MPG, TOL1 0647_02.MPG, TOL1 0647_03.MPG
File Size: 365.0 MB (RAR); 119.3 MB, 142.4 MB, 117.8 MB (MPG's)
Duration: 00:11:43, 00:13:59, 00:11:34, Total 00:37:16

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 66.nzb
    116.8 KB · Views: 560

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Spice Girls 08

*Note: If you previously had an incomplete download of this one, get the new nzb & try again.
I got a heads-up on Easynews that this upload was missing too much data, so I created extra par's,
included in the new nzb linked below. I did a test download from XSUsenet to see how
the parts propagated to another server, & was able to repair the video.
If your server is still missing some parts, you can sign up for a free account @ XSUsenet.

And now back to our previously scheduled program:

Thanks to nanank99, you all got a bonus movie (previous post) this time, since I came here originally to post this one,
Spice Girls 08, or 辣妹過招-08. 1 more appearance here of incredibly sexy Ms Irene Fah:

File Name: Spice_Girls-08.MPG
File Size: 429.7 MB
Duration: 00:42:05

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 187.nzb
    140.4 KB · Views: 536

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
thanks for the splitting for use in UsenetStorm and the new nbz too...

it is too bad UsenetStorm remove the resume capability for free user :(
i notice it started from 0 again if i pause the download process...

i was hoping they will let the resume fuction available for free users too, since the file is deleted after 24 hours anyway...