[Usenet] Chinese & Thai Girls Getting Naked

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
but still, i am sorry if i am asking too much
just ignore me it if you feel bothered, OK.
i hope you dont pi55 off/annoyed/hate me.

I only came down on you for the remark about some of the movies being "poor quality, should not be downloaded".
After thinking about it, maybe I didn't understand correctly what you were trying to say, & if you have download
trouble, I know that can be frustrating.
I'm sorry I was nasty, so let's continue admiring the lovely Ladies, shall we?

For what it's worth, there are plenty of MPG's for you in my older Usenet posts, & I plan to post mainly MPG
from now on, at least until I don't have any more of them.

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
thx for understanding...maybe my english is kinda bad, so my mistakes
i don't and never mean any offence at all. just a little comment...

i respect the uploaders like you, and i cannot pay back more than just say thx and courage only.

yes...we shall

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Blush 01

Here's the first entry in the Blush series, [美少女][風情][內衣秀][寫真][蓬萊仙山][Nude][旺來][歐朋] 臉紅心跳-01,
or "[Girl] [style] [Fashion Show] [photo] [Penglai Fairy Mountains] [Nude,] [Wang] [European friends blush -01"
The young Lady in the see-thru bikini is Bai Qing, who was 18 when she did this video. The scenes here
were part of an episode of the old Haoqing Girl series (I think... her video was renamed & sadly incomplete when I found it).

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 150.nzb
    127.9 KB · Views: 571
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: czar628

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
hi garbro77...
is it ok for me to request ?? since there is been a while with no update :D

do you have HKNightLife3 series or is it uploaded yet??
i saw somewhere, the last girl from HKNightlife_1_CD-05.mp4 is in HKNightLife3
the bad is the link is one of those host site i am hard to obtain :notagain: in 1 big size link and dont support resume :scared:

thx

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
hi garbro77...
is it ok for me to request ?? since there is been a while with no update :D

do you have HKNightLife3 series or is it uploaded yet??
i saw somewhere, the last girl from HKNightlife_1_CD-05.mp4 is in HKNightLife3
the bad is the link is one of those host site i am hard to obtain :notagain: in 1 big size link and dont support resume :scared:

thx

Yes, I posted the series that became HKNightlife 3 to Usenet a long time ago, as MP4's.
I just looked them up, & you can find them by searching the following:
"Naked Ladies Part 13" through Part 22, & then Part 25 & 26. That will get you all 12.
At that time, I posted them under the names "CD-01", etc, as that was all I knew about them.

I found out that series is really called "Elated" (心花怒放). I think HKNightlife ran a series of still pics
from these, & that's how the name got transferred to the videos.
BTW, "HKNightlife, Series 1" is actually "Grin" (眉開眼笑). I don't know about "Series 2" right now.

I checked the availability on Easynews; all parts of the 1st one are still there, so maybe you can
find them on yours. The 1st one being the oldest, the other ones are probably still there as well
(on Easynews, anyway). I'll get you started with the nzb for the first one; good luck!

BTW, I'm previewing a new video now, & uploading to Usenet when I'm done.
Look for it here in about 24 hours.

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
Yes, I posted the series that became HKNightlife 3 to Usenet a long time ago, as MP4's.
I just looked them up, & you can find them by searching the following:
"Naked Ladies Part 13" through Part 22, & then Part 25 & 26. That will get you all 12.
At that time, I posted them under the names "CD-01", etc, as that was all I knew about them.

I found out that series is really called "Elated" (心花怒放). I think HKNightlife ran a series of still pics
from these, & that's how the name got transferred to the videos.
BTW, "HKNightlife, Series 1" is actually "Grin" (眉開眼笑). I don't know about "Series 2" right now.

I checked the availability on Easynews; all parts of the 1st one are still there, so maybe you can
find them on yours. The 1st one being the oldest, the other ones are probably still there as well
(on Easynews, anyway). I'll get you started with the nzb for the first one; good luck!

BTW, I'm previewing a new video now, & uploading to Usenet when I'm done.
Look for it here in about 24 hours.

Thx a lot for the direction...
oooh, the name is different, maybe thats why i dont find it using search...
hope i can still get it right :D

WOW!, new video. yay!!!:grassdance:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Secret Garden 10

WOW!, new video. yay!!!:grassdance:

That's how I feel when one of these goodies completes its download in eMule.
This time, it's #10 of the Secret Garden series, or 蓬萊仙山-秘密花園 10
Nice to see the return of the model in the 3rd & 8th spots; I think she's hot as Hell, & I like her moves.

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 151.nzb
    124.4 KB · Views: 550

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Free Usenet With No Hassle

Thx a lot for the direction...
oooh, the name is different, maybe thats why i dont find it using search...
hope i can still get it right :D

If you have trouble getting a post this old on the free service you're using, try UsenetStorm.Com
This is a fairly new service that lets you download from Usenet, with an nzb, from your regular browser.

They sell a premium service, but at least for now, there's a really decent free service that works.
You need to create an nzb smaller than 500MB, so if you want something larger, you need to split a post,
& create 2 smaller nzb's.

I tried a 180MB MP4 I posted to Usenet a while ago, & got it okay. Then, just to see if I could do more than one,
I split the nzb for CD-1 into 2 smaller nzb's, & was allowed to go back for those 2 with no problem.

You need to save an nzb on your hard drive, then go to UsenetStorm. You'll see a box at the top
for submitting your nzb. It will process, files will be put into a zip archive, & you'll be told the file is ready.
Click the Download button to go to the download page, where you'll have the final Download button.

According to Binsearch, I posted CD-1 570 days ago, & UsenetStorm was able to get it. Not bad for a freebie.
Download speed was fairly steady at around 277 KBytes/sec.
I always said that free Usenet was crap compared to Usenet that you pay for, but this one
is great for those who want to download from Usenet with less trouble, as all you need is an nzb or two,
and your regular web browser.

For anyone else who wants to try this, be warned that most of the nzb's for my posts here
(well, for the MPG's, anyway) are larger than 500 MB, so you'll need to make 2 smaller nzb's
for each video you want to download.

This is Usenet with much less trouble than you get being a free downloader on any of the file lockers!

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
i am very thankfull for the info, garbro77, i am really do
why?, because i tried download "Naked Ladies, Part 3" (preview jpg only though) which is aged 985 days should be imposible using free account
and guess what?? it worked !! :pandalaugh:
it cannot be done with XSusenet as it is said
"» Download failed - Out of your server's retention? "
so it must be retention limit

what a great service for free one
and what also is great is that is support resume (deleted after 24 hour), what a killer :please:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Wow, all the way back to N/L Part 3? That is amazing for a free service!
I saw an article about it on TorrentFreak, & I tried it out soon after reading about it.
When I saw that it really works well with older posts, I thought of you right away.

I saw their note about the nzb not being deleted for 24 hours, but didn't realize that meant they support resume.
It's even better than I thought; I'm glad you found it useful.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Blush 05

Hope you're all ready to blush some more... Blush 05, that is (蓬萊仙山-臉紅心跳-CD05).
Shu Qi has a segment in this one, but what really pleased me was finding the 2 "dildo" segments in this episode.

Way back in the 90's, I had those 2 parts as separate MPG's. Back then, CD's were what we used for storage.
I burned several of these model segments onto CD's, & didn't know that my CD burner was getting old
& out of adjustment.
It burned CD's that played okay on that drive, but as I found out later with a new drive, they didn't open.

Recovery software isn't magic; it was only able to recover undamaged parts of the videos, leaving what looked like
a slide-show video in each case.
I ended up losing quite a few model shorts, at a time when I didn't think there were any more to be found.

They say that if you live long enough, everything comes around again; it was a pleasant surprise to see
the 2nd & 6th models in this video, & to get back a couple of parts of my earlier collection.

Okay, enough long-winded introduction, on with the show:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 152.nzb
    126.3 KB · Views: 565

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
Wow, all the way back to N/L Part 3? That is amazing for a free service!
I saw an article about it on TorrentFreak, & I tried it out soon after reading about it.
When I saw that it really works well with older posts, I thought of you right away.

I saw their note about the nzb not being deleted for 24 hours, but didn't realize that meant they support resume.
It's even better than I thought; I'm glad you found it useful.

yup, its amazing...
now i just have to download the preview first to decide which one i would like to have...hope there is no corrupt in downloading the old one

and thx as always for the update :grassdance:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Flourishing 01

Here's one in DAT format for a refreshing change: Flourishing #1, aka 百花齐放 01.
The old MPEG-1 format always had a hard time rendering a model who was in front of a visually involved background,
such as a forest or moving water.
But oh boy, when they moved in front of a less complicated background... well, you'll see:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 153.nzb
    104.5 KB · Views: 2,417

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Flourishing 02

One more for the weekend; here's Flourishing 2 (百花齐放 02). There are several video "glitches"
in some of these DAT's, but I didn't think it hurt the fun in watching these Babes, so here it is:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 154.nzb
    104.4 KB · Views: 529

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Flourishing 03

Here's the 3rd episode of the Flourishing series (百花齐放 03), including something I've never seen before.
Not sure I want to see it again, but you should come away from this one convinced of one thing:
Japanese adult stuff doesn't have a monopoly on depravity. Trust me, you'll know it when you see it...

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 155.nzb
    105.7 KB · Views: 551

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Zodiac 12

Back to our study of the Zodiac; here's Zodiac 12, aka 蓬萊仙山-十二生肖 12
Taiwanese actress Shu Qi appears in this one, as well as future A4U model Cherry Chen:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 156.nzb
    129.8 KB · Views: 655

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Blush 03

Another in the Blush series, # 3 ([蓬萊仙山]_臉紅心跳_cd03) for the weekend.
Shu Qi is back, along with Kaila Wang & So Jin Yong:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 157.nzb
    130.4 KB · Views: 574

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
wow...
it been a while since last visit, and there is more hot video :nosebleed:
and all with good quality also...:grassdance:

thx as always garbro77

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
First Love 04

Another DAT file special, this time all in one big file: here's First Love 04, or 情竇初開 04.
I gave these Ladies 6 pics each in the preview indexes, & ended up with one more model than I thought
there would be in this video. Since she had her own page at the end, she got very well-previewed:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 158.nzb
    123.8 KB · Views: 546

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
garbro77, i wanna ask something...

i see you already upload Naked Ladies series until part 158 now...thast a WOW!

did you ever re-upload the same video as naked ladies again. i mean, maybe lets says you upload naked ladies 12 in the past, then upload again naked ladies 143, but it is the same video (this is just example though). since there is soo many video now, i just want to know if you know which one of your collection is already uploaded, which one is not yet.