[Usenet] Chinese & Thai Girls Getting Naked

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
My favorite nzb client is sabnzbd+, but you can only download nzb with it, not browse(but there are website for that)

The par2 files are recovery files so if the download is 100% intact, you don't need them. If part of a file is corrupt, you need a software to recover them like Multipar(sabnzbd+ will download them as needed and repair the files automatically without you having to install an extra software).

Reactions: czar628

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
My favorite nzb client is sabnzbd+, but you can only download nzb with it, not browse(but there are website for that)

The par2 files are recovery files so if the download is 100% intact, you don't need them. If part of a file is corrupt, you need a software to recover them like Multipar(sabnzbd+ will download them as needed and repair the files automatically without you having to install an extra software).

Thx for the recommendation
where we can browse usenet?? do you mean sabnzbd forum ??

maybe why i like winrar archieve better than Splitted file using HJsplit is that we can know which part is corrupt.

even 100% success, there a time, still corrupt in downloading.
so, how can we know if there is corrupt or not in downloasing usenet ??

sabnzbd support automatic repair for corrupted file, then it a good software then...

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
You can browse with usenet indexing websites(google it for more) like binsearch: http://binsearch.info/browse.php?bg=alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.asian

I also prefer rar files for the same reason, but when you run the par2 files, they will tell you if there's a corrupt file with any type so it doesn't matter much if it's a rar or a binary split(001, 002, etc)

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
btw, i hope you post more video like this :D. there a lot i miss out, because all your file hosting link is all dead in your old thread :(

I'm still posting new videos to Usenet all the time, & the newest ones will appear in this thread. As I said,
there are now 143 posts of videos like Zodiac 05, & a good news server will still have most or all of them.
That number includes all of the videos in my old thread, which I had also posted to Filesonic, & which became
unavailable there.

At some point, it becomes necessary for a surfer to put out a little $ if they want some of the goodies out there.
Even if you use only nzb files, you will still need a premium news service, just to get all of the videos in this thread.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Natural Beauty 08

Here's a nice look at some hot Ladies, #8 in the Natural Beauty series,
aka [美少女][風情][內衣秀][寫真][蓬萊仙山][Nude][旺來]天生麗質-08. Lots of panning up & down lovingly,
and zooming in & out, giving us time to admire these Ladies:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 144.nzb
    125.5 KB · Views: 692
Last edited by a moderator:

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
WOW, usenet download speed is pretty fast (considering my slow connection), not like hosting site which usually sometime fast some slow...

You can browse with usenet indexing websites(google it for more) like binsearch: http://binsearch.info/browse.php?bg=alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.asian

I also prefer rar files for the same reason, but when you run the par2 files, they will tell you if there's a corrupt file with any type so it doesn't matter much if it's a rar or a binary split(001, 002, etc)
xqhAY.jpg

Thx the info. i though there is some software to browse usenet
it seem, just like torrent, where we have to search the file ourself or through forum

i cannot run .PAR2 file using winrar...

I'm still posting new videos to Usenet all the time, & the newest ones will appear in this thread. As I said,
there are now 143 posts of videos like Zodiac 05, & a good news server will still have most or all of them.
That number includes all of the videos in my old thread, which I had also posted to Filesonic, & which became
unavailable there.

At some point, it becomes necessary for a surfer to put out a little $ if they want some of the goodies out there.
Even if you use only nzb files, you will still need a premium news service, just to get all of the videos in this thread.

your post is under id name "Archie Pelago", isnt it??

as hosting file site dont much reliable anymore, maybe usenet can be an alternate to this problem, just like torrent.
as for now, i am using free, but next, maybe i will need premium usenet too...

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
About Early Annie Chui Video

Sorry, I don't have that one anymore, & unfortunately, I never posted it to Usenet.
You can still get most of it, with some nice models added: Look at the previews for Zodiac 05
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2025819&postcount=32
and First Love 07
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2031082&postcount=33

Both videos have parts of that short collection. I also had the full 15-minute version
of Annie's pool table scene from First Love 07, which she did using the name "Yu Siu Jin".
Luckily, I posted that one to Usenet, & it's still there (checked it now on Easynews)
It's part of the old Haoqing Girl series, #09. The post is 267 days old, so I'm not sure
you'll be able to get it on a free server.
And yes, you're right about the name I use when I post on Usenet.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Thx the info. i though there is some software to browse usenet
it seem, just like torrent, where we have to search the file ourself or through forum

i cannot run .PAR2 file using winrar...

There are some software that can browse usenet like Newsleecher and Newsbin(and some free ones, but those are the two I used once upon a time), but I almost exclusively use nzb nowadays so an indexing website is plenty good for me.

You need a software made to handle par2's like Multipar.

Out of curiosity, which free usenet provider are you using to get good speeds? Most of those I heard of are either incredibly slow or unavailable most of the time.

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
@garbro77
those 2 video you recommend from naked girl part 140 and 141 was the first one of my download using usenet :D
and annie pool table scene also downloaded a long ago, while searching annie while just before filesonic was down...but thx for the link

so there is a limit how long we can download (it mean the retention, right?)
is there no way to minus the retention post ?? by being downloaded maybe ??
does it mean old file gonna lost, even when it downloaded a lot then??

@samkook
i'll search those then...

i download lingerie_show_4 from binsearch, after download, there only 1 file .mp4
as i know, it should be .001, etc file with .par2 file too
is this what you said that it joined automaticaly by sabnzbd ??

i am using xsusenet.com. it is said to be 25GB free on the site.
but when using sabnzbd, it only show 5GB free...

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
if you're using sabnzbd, it will take care or getting the par2's if it detects that a files is corrupt(and will ignore them if they're fine) and it will extract/join them automatically so you always get the resulting file(if you don't want this, it can be disabled in the options or set for a specific category).
You only have to worry about par2's if the software you're using doesn't handle them itself.

Retention depends on how long your usenet provider decides to keep the files(depending on how much disk space they have). It has nothing to do with how often a file is downloaded or not(which is only a ddl concept).

For example, xsusenet has a 400 days retention so it will keep every files for at least 400 days.
If you go with giganews which usually has the most retention time, you'll have access to all files for at least 1395 days since that is their retention time.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Secret Garden 08

After finding the Secret Garden series, I managed to download several more. Here's #8,
or, [美少女][風情][內衣秀][寫真][蓬萊仙山][Nude][旺來]秘密花園-08
2 parts feature petite hottie Jenis, who always made me a little crazy... in a nice way, of course.

My heartfelt thanks go out to all those people who have made these videos available on eMule, as you can't find them
in too many other places anymore. Uh, except, of course, for Usenet. :eek:k:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 145.nzb
    142 KB · Views: 633

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
i got some problem when downloading this one using sabnzbd
http://binsearch.info/?server=2&b=H...ale&p=Archie+Pelago+<archie@latl.net>&max=250

it said in sabnzbd that "» Repair failed, not enough repair blocks (36 short) "
i dont know whats wrong ?? i join the file, won't work
i even download it twice :(
are the file is corrupted in server ??

if so, can you re-upload it

edit:
wait a minute...i just notice there are red colored text on the list in binsearch.info
example :
parts available: 714 / 715
incomplete (27 / 38)

is this mean i cannot complete my download at all, because the file is corrupted and no .PAR2 to fix it ??

oh man... :( how unlucky i am :notagain:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
That's actually 3 different movies, but yes, the message sabnzbd is giving you means that it doesn't have enough par2 to repair the movie.

Looks like the parts were corrupted during upload and "The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Hotties Marches On"(the one at the bottom) is too corrupt to be downloaded.

In addition, it's 416 days old and you provider retention is only 400 days, so its possible it gets even more corrupt.

"The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Hotties Marches On... Again" Should be downloadable though since there's more par2 blocks(vol22+18 means the was 22 blocks total on the previous par2 files and the 18 means this files can repair 18 blocks) than corrupt ones assuming your provider can get them all.

And "The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Models Marches On... Round 3 Via Europe" files weren't all posted so there's no hope to get it.

Edit: I just remembered that I'm pretty sure binsearch had to re-index everything a little while back so you could check with another usenet indexer to see if the files are more complete there. They seem more complete on mysterbin.com, but it doesn't mean your provider has them all.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
A Slightly More Informative Reply

No, it's only one movie. At that time, Easynews had a problem with a harmonic balancer
in its US server farm. Posts were corrupted on upload in mass numbers.
I uploaded multiple parts for the same movie, until there were enough complete parts
that the included par files would repair the video, switching to the European server farm
until the problem was fixed.

When I read these last 2 posts, I got the nzb for this movie to use with Easynews, & guess what?
I just downloaded it, & I was able to repair the movie using only 52 of the 76 repair blocks I posted.
It plays just fine.

All of which goes back to what I said originally about free news servers. They're usually crap
compared to one for which (ahem) you must pay a little money.
Or you can keep asking me to re-upload videos that are still available.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Secret Garden 01

The more I see of this series, the more I like it. Here's #1 in the Secret Garden series,
aka [無碼][台灣][寫真]蓬萊仙山 秘密花園 1
This is one of those series that features some models in several episodes; happily, one of them
is Jenis, who joins this lineup of very hot Ladies for another episode:

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 146.nzb
    134.6 KB · Views: 613

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
@samkook
ooo....now that i see it, there is 3 different title. i dont pay attention to this one.
i just thought that 1 link means to all file/movie that come with it...

somewhat... i able to download file from more than 400 retention days, but it just a preview jpg file, so i know which one i want to download.

@garbro77
eh, one movie ?? but the title is 3 there is :
- The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Models Marches On... Round 3 Via Europe
- The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Hotties Marches On... Again
- The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Hotties Marches On
this what i got from samkook info
or is it just one "The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Hotties Marches On", but you upload is "again" and third one is "round 3 via europe" server ??? hmmm....got me confuse a little :exhausted:

so u said its OK using Easynews for those link i posted before ?? no error or what so ever and can be played normally??
.mp4 is sure cannot be played if there is corrupted in splitting, because other format ussually can be play the first part...

so, it xsusenet that in at fault then, i mean the free service one of course :notagain:
well...free one always lack of something, i know that then

so, can you re-upload it then :please: i see the preview and see the last girl is A4U (or something like) girl named nice, if i am not mistaken...

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
@samkook
ooo....now that i see it, there is 3 different title. i dont pay attention to this one.
i just thought that 1 link means to all file/movie that come with it...

somewhat... i able to download file from more than 400 retention days, but it just a preview jpg file, so i know which one i want to download.

@garbro77
eh, one movie ?? but the title is 3 there is :
- The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Models Marches On... Round 3 Via Europe
- The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Hotties Marches On... Again
- The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Hotties Marches On
this what i got from samkook info
or is it just one "The Parade Of Chinese & Thai Hotties Marches On", but you upload is "again" and third one is "round 3 via europe" server ??? hmmm....got me confuse a little :exhausted:

so u said its OK using Easynews for those link i posted before ?? no error or what so ever and can be played normally??
.mp4 is sure cannot be played if there is corrupted in splitting, because other format ussually can be play the first part...

so, it xsusenet that in at fault then, i mean the free service one of course :notagain:
well...free one always lack of something, i know that then

so, can you re-upload it then :please: i see the preview and see the last girl is A4U (or something like) girl named nice, if i am not mistaken...

Did you read what I wrote about this? Easynews had a problem with its equipment, & uploads were not completing. I re-uploaded some of the parts of the same movie, until there were enough there to work with the par files for a complete repair. Yes, I used slightly different headers on the re-uploaded parts, so people browsing in the group could see what was going on. I can see how that might be confusing when you're looking at it in an nzb indexing site.

The movie still needs to be repaired using the par files I uploaded with the movie parts. Yes, on Easynews, I downloaded the movie, repaired it, & it plays fine. I don't know about your free server, that's for you to find out. Since the video is still available, no re-uploading is going to happen. I'll just point you in the right direction & say "go get it". Fair enough?

I'll attach an nzb on the end of this post for you to use; it's a little better than the link you posted. When you load the nzb in whatever software you're using, look at the parts of the movie (001, 002, etc). There will be more than one of some parts (never mind the name, just look at the part numbers). See which one of the duplicates is most complete, & delete the other one(s). Example: if there are 3 of part 003, keep the most complete one, & delete the other 2 before you download.

After you download everything, use the par2 file to see if you have enough repair blocks to fix the movie. You might want to try QuickPar if you don't have it. You can get it here. Double-clicking on the par2 file will open QuickPar, & it will count blocks & tell you if the movie can be repaired. If you can't repair the movie after downloading from xsnews, it's because they didn't have enough of it.

Just so you know, I think it's great that you decided to learn to use Usenet. Many people won't take the trouble to learn something new, but you did. Good for you!
You're already getting some of the videos, & I think the only thing that will give you trouble in the future is using a free news server. Otherwise, it sounds like you're able to get in there & grab some goodies.

Ah, before I forget, here's that nzb:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I just have 2 quick things to add to what Gabro77 said:

-If you're still using sabnzbd, you need to disable the auto repair to download this movie since there is more than 1 of each file and you'll make better decisions on which one to keep than a computer. Instead of +delete in the processing column, select Download. That way it will keep all files.

-Instead of Quickpar(which I used for years and is great), you should use Multipar if your computer is only a few years old since it can support multiple cores and quickpar can't. This means that multipar will be faster to repair files(assuming your computer has more than 1 core).

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Instead of Quickpar(which I used for years and is great), you should use Multipar if your computer is only a few years old since it can support multiple cores and quickpar can't. This means that multipar will be faster to repair files(assuming your computer has more than 1 core).

I have a dual-core CPU... looks like it's time for me to move on, too.
Thanks!