[Usenet] Chinese & Thai Girls Getting Naked

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Secret Garden 12

Here's 蓬萊仙山-秘密花園 12, aka Secret Garden 12. To me, each one of these seems better than the last.
I have 3 more episodes loaded into eMule. With luck, they'll finish downloading soon, & will appear here.

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 147.nzb
    132.6 KB · Views: 562
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: czar628

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
ooo....OK...i kinda understand a bit...:study:
as the video still OK, i will try it again using your link...
i delete all duplicate file and keep most biggest size, except all PAR2 file.
hope all file is OK on xsusenet too...

and i hope you still can help me if there is anything, of course as long as you willing and you know it

@samkook
thx for the tips...the automatic delete is a little dangerous if it just delete what we download without we know...

edit :
after a try and error using multipar,
finally i get a hang of it a little how to use it until the file can be played :nosebleed:

i am really thanks to you samkook and garbro77

i hope you not bored if i am about to ask something in the future :D

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
thx for the tips...the automatic delete is a little dangerous if it just delete what we download without we know...

It will only delete stuff if it successfully manage to extract or join it. So now that I think about it, you should be fine even if you leave it, but it's safer to remove it.

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
It will only delete stuff if it successfully manage to extract or join it. So now that I think about it, you should be fine even if you leave it, but it's safer to remove it.

ooo, i see...i dont know but i myself find it safer to join/extract it myself. some download manager offer automatic join/extract, but i prefer do it myself, but thats just me.

anyway, its not that i complaining ok?,
it just that i am kinda hoping the quality of the video is can get better...
its a little lag, cause i see video fps is just 12, seen on media player classic...as for the resolution is understandable since i think from the old VCD quality

just wanna see these beautiful girls smoother :grassdance:

just my opinion...

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
anyway, its not that i complaining ok?,
it just that i am kinda hoping the quality of the video is can get better...
its a little lag, cause i see video fps is just 12, seen on media player classic...as for the resolution is understandable since i think from the old VCD quality

just wanna see these beautiful girls smoother :grassdance:

just my opinion...

Have you tried VLC Player? It's free, & you can get it here. It plays those MP4's a bit better than the others, with smoother motion.
I'm assuming you speak of the MP4 that you had trouble downloading. Here's where those came from:
They were all in Real Movie format when I got them, either RM or RMVB. I transcoded them, 1st to AVI & then to MP4,
to get videos that were only 1/3 the size of the originals, but had the same (or better) quality.
This would only work with the 2-stage transcoding. Converting from RMVB directly to MP4 always geve a file that was larger than the original.
If the MP4 was as good as the original, that's what I posted. If the quality was better in the AVI format, I posted that.
I don't like Real movies, won't have Real Player on my computers.

It's a trade-off: you get a smaller file, with good quality, but sometimes there will be a bit of lag in the original Real movie.
It will show in the MP4, sometimes magnified a bit. If it was really bad I stayed with the AVI version.
Real format was what everyone was using 15 years ago, & many of these videos were converted back then, because at that time,
it would give the smallest file size for sharing. The quality was almost always less than the original.

If you see that a video I posted is in MP4 or AVI format, then those videos are conversions from the original Real format.
The MPG's (which are my favorite for quality) are closer to the original DAT (VCD, or MPEG) format, or they are renamed Dat files,
and are the originals; you can rename the extension of a DAT file to MPG, & it will play fine on all of the major video players.
If you want the best quality videos in my posts, look for the ones that are in MPG format.

The only questions I don't like are, "Can you re-upload this movie to (another file-locker) because it works better for me?", or
"Can you re-upload your last 42 movies because I didn't get them?"
If you have any more questions about Usenet, I don't mind answering here (as long as I know the answer), & I'm sure SamKook
feels the same way. Many people read these threads, & others can benefit from the information.
Those who don't want or need it can easily see where the video posts are, & can skip to them.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I have great doubts about VLC having smoother playback for low fps files, but my hatred of it might could cloud my judgment. It's all a matter of codecs and VLC uses ffmpeg internally for decoding xvid and h264(which I assume is what's in the mp4) like most players and codec pack so the chances of it being different are slim.

Ffdshow and LAVfilters both have a codec(not enabled by default) for real video which works well on most so you don't need to install Real Player to play them and if you want something even better, there's Real Alternative which only installs the codecs without Real Player, but I'm not sure if that one is legal or not. It obviously won't work on VLC since it only uses its own codec, but will work on all DirectShow based players like MPCHC.

Every time you re-encode something, you lose quality. The fact that those look better(haven't watched them myself so I can't really say though and what looks good is different from people to people) is probably because the real media format is really blocky and transcoding it to another format probably blurs the blocks which makes it look smoother(but you lose detail).

H264 isn't blocky at all and is good at keeping details so going through xvid(which is blocky but less so than the real format) first probably help even more to smooth(blur) things out which is why it compresses even better that way.

Using the appropriate filters and a direct encode to h264 would produce better quality and depending on the filters and how much you blur it, you could reach a similar file size.

In my opinion, you would be better off with the originals and using a blur filter in real time(with something like ffdshow or avisynth) if you find it too blocky, but I'm not a fan of low res vids so maybe that's just me.

MPG's are probably the best quality only because it has a higher resolution than the others, but it's a pretty bad codec(still better than Real though), worse than Xvid/Divx and way worse than h264. But since the source are probably impossible to find, it's a decent alternative.

On a more positive note, yes, I do fell the same way about answering usenet questions.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Some good info there, thanks! I'll look into some of it next time I have some videos saved up, & time to experiment.
Like you, I suspect that our encoding/playback choices are influenced, to an extent, by our personal preferences.

I'm focusing more on MPG versions lately for best quality, unless I have something in AVI or MP4 that's so hot that it demands to be posted.
I don't download as much stuff as I once did, so I'm no longer as likely to exceed my ISP's monthly bandwidth limit;
it gets expensive after you do that!

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I was always lucky with exceeding my monthly bandwidth when I had one so I never had to pay extra. My previous ISP(my first high spped one) had a 6GB limit about 10 years back, but it had a lot of trouble keeping track of it and after a week of problems, we didn't have to pay the extra fee(which happened almost every months) so we usually reached 80GB in half a month(without counting what we downloaded at school).
Now the limit of most ISP is 60GB around here and my average is about 9-10 times that per month(it would be more if my upload speed wasn't so damn slow) so I was lucky to have switched to one without a limit at a reasonable price the year my previous ISP fixed the bandwidth tracking limit.

Avi(Xvid) and mp4(h264) have a higher compression ratio than MPG so you would have better quality for a smaller size assuming the videos you download aren't too old to have been encoded from the source to that format so it would help to preserve your bandwidth.

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
so the original is on real media...
in the past, i also like this format as it low in size, and of course lower in quality than original which is normal...
but if you got >23fps one, you should convert it to the same fps...
but assume the original realmedia fps is also 12, aww..what a waste :notagain:

as i know, at lowest usually at 15fps...
i even have realmedia video with 30fps

agreed on samkook, i dont think VLC will much help, i already using VLC, mainly for previewing uncomplete video...
as i know, converting always got a less quality, even if the size is going up

the original format which is .dat/mpg, is always the best quality, but as a suggestion, how about convert it to .MKV which will benefit with low size as realmedia (well...a little more i think) and just slight (little) compromise in quality...

No, i wont ask question to bother you a lot of your effort, because i understand it
i know my place.
i just ask as little as posible favor or only what i'd like to have if the file is unavailable...

you have a lot better internet connection actually than me
My previous ISP(my first high spped one) had a 6GB limit about 10 years back
that is my connection limit here :exhausted: well...mine just 5GB actually, and after that pass that, BOM!!!...very2 slomotion is happening. even for browsing is like taking forever...
have to pay another 5GB quota to get normal connection...

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
I guess I'm lucky, then; my ISP allows 150 GB/month. They have a site where they say you can check your monthly usage,
but it's not online much of the time, & it isn't set to monitor the billing period, only for full months.
I stream movies & TV shows, using a combination of Netflix & Hulu.com. I don't even have a TV set; I watch everything on my PC.
I also did so much up & downloading that I was worried about going over limit, so I bought a software called DU Meter.
I set it to monitor my bandwidth during my ISP's monthly billing period, so now I don't worry about going over accidentally.

But, as I said, I don't download as much as I used to. I was hooked on softcore Japanese Idol DVD-ISO's & AVI's for a couple of years;
they add up quickly if you download enough of them, & there were many available on this BBS & elsewhere to keep me busy.
I got tired of them, especially after I found so many of these Chinese/Thai uncensored videos on P2P. Chinese & Thai women are, to me,
extremely lovely & HOT.
These days, I don't get close to my limit, so I'm okay with posting the larger files.

I will try transcoding some MPG's though; it would be nice to get similar quality with smaller file size, just to be able to pack more of them
onto a DVD.

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
wow...Harddrive will be fully loaded fast with those connection...

as for me, i love all kind of beautiful girls from around the world
asian, western, middle east, etc as long as she is beautiful

as for now, i am looking video like this, but with korean girls, which is kinda rare...
please share if you have some...

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Blush 08

Here's a real goodie, newly arrived on the Mule. Annie Chui has one segment, but IMO, even she is overshadowed
by the major Hottie in the 1st, 4th, & last segments. Some nice dildo action as well.
New to me, it's the Blush series (蓬萊仙山-臉紅心跳-Cd08):

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 148.nzb
    131.9 KB · Views: 571
Reactions: rompo and czar628

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
^^
nice one...
there also shu qi there it seem, which i already had from the screenshot...

oh yeah, from your post before, you said you convert yourself the realmedia format you had to AVI/MP4, right ??

well, this is just a suggestion then, i think you should just post the original one
cause with every conversion, there is a loss in quality...and you usually convert from real media --> AVI --> MP4, that means 2 conversion and 2 less quality
cause i would like to get a more original one...just like i prefer .mpg/.dat.
i think its more worthed. maybe it just me...

you can still play it using VLC if you dont have real media player...

how is the size (MB) is normally one realmedia you had ??? i guess it less thank 500mb, right ??

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
^^
nice one...
there also shu qi there it seem, which i already had from the screenshot...

oh yeah, from your post before, you said you convert yourself the realmedia format you had to AVI/MP4, right ??

well, this is just a suggestion then, i think you should just post the original one
cause with every conversion, there is a loss in quality...and you usually convert from real media --> AVI --> MP4, that means 2 conversion and 2 less quality
cause i would like to get a more original one...just like i prefer .mpg/.dat.
i think its more worthed. maybe it just me...

you can still play it using VLC if you dont have real media player...

how is the size (MB) is normally one realmedia you had ??? i guess it less thank 500mb, right ??

You're right, Shu Qi is in that one, & also in a few others I got recently.

About the conversions: I don't like Real format, I think its time has come & gone, & I don't want to post anything in that format.
Having the originals to compare, I don't see a large enough drop in quality in the conversions to make me change my mind.
Many of the videos didn't make good MP4's, so I left them as AVI's. With a few exceptions, I don't make too many MP4 conversions anymore.
The videos that didn't convert well to any format are usually poor quality RM's to begin with, & haven't been posted.

Of course, like you, I prefer MPG or DAT whenever I can get it, & will continue to post them. I have enough MPG's right now,
that the future here looks bright.

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
sure then...
it just kinda hurt my feeling (and eyes) :notagain: if the video is in poor quality, contrast with the beautiful girls in it :please:

looking forward to those bright one :perfectplan:

anyway, if there is korean girl in your collection, i request, if you would :grassdance:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
sure then...
it just kinda hurt my feeling (and eyes) :notagain: if the video is in poor quality, contrast with the beautiful girls in it :please:

looking forward to those bright one :perfectplan:

anyway, if there is korean girl in your collection, i request, if you would :grassdance:

:curse:

Fortunately, there's a simple solution to this terrible problem you're having with the movies I post: Don't download any of them
that have an AVI or MP4 extension.

There, wasn't that simple?

No Korean girls for you!

(Just kidding; I don't have any Korean stuff)

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
:curse:

Fortunately, there's a simple solution to this terrible problem you're having with the movies I post: Don't download any of them
that have an AVI or MP4 extension.

There, wasn't that simple?

No Korean girls for you!

(Just kidding; I don't have any Korean stuff)

no...its not that simple for me :joker:
rare beautiful girls --> hard to resist, must download list:love:
poor quality --> should not be download :...:
when this 2 combined...paradox is happening :why::donotwant::moe::stress::nooo:

but since my connection is not that good, may as well search a good quality with beautiful girls then...:grassdance:

oh yeah...the title of this thread is chinese and thai girl, my bad asking OOT...

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
@ nanank99

I see you're posting in a thread on another forum: you asked for a re-upload when some links went dead.
The guy re-uploaded for you, & you complained about the file host he used.

A guy posted a movie, you complained because it was not split into parts.

A guy posted a split movie, you complained that the parts were too big.

A guy posted VOB files, you complained about the size, and (get this) you asked that they be transcoded to MKV,
but, of course, you specified that there should not be a large drop in quality.

Do you see a pattern here?

It's a good thing I know that you're a pathological complainer, & probably can't stop;
otherwise, you'd really be pi55ing me off by now!

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Secret Garden 09, A High-Quality Video

Another excellent, high-quality video in the Secret Garden series, this time #9, aka 蓬萊仙山-秘密花園 09.
Jenis is back for another go, as well as Ginny, who also became an A4U model, in this high-quality MPG.

The quality of this video should satisfy even the most discriminating complainer, uh, I mean connoisseur
(I knew the word began with a "C", can't imagine why that first one came to mind).

I attempted to do justice to the high quality of this video with the following preview index pages:

Oh, before I forget (wait for it...) the quality of this video is extremely high.

Attachments

• Naked Ladies Part 149.nzb
    141.7 KB · Views: 540

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
I see you're posting in a thread on another forum:

Do you see a pattern here?

It's a good thing I know that you're a pathological complainer, & probably can't stop;
otherwise, you'd really be pi55ing me off by now!

sorry if i ask much :please:
yes, maybe it right that i am as you said
but here is my reason for asking

you asked for a re-upload when some links went dead.
The guy re-uploaded for you, & you complained about the file host he used.
i ask this cause the host site is dont support resume when download. and sometime kinda hard to download or cannot be download by me at all (limit download or download then stop again and again :notagain:)
normally i use just a free one, thats why i prefer MU(rip)/MF that support resume. i using premium very rarely

A guy posted a movie, you complained because it was not split into parts.
bigger file without resume option when downloading, thats hard for me

A guy posted a split movie, you complained that the parts were too big.
i hope it less than 150mb or at most not exceed 200mb
so even when i have to download from start again, not very very much

A guy posted VOB files, you complained about the size, and (get this) you asked that they be transcoded to MKV,
but, of course, you specified that there should not be a large drop in quality.
i can hoping, but all depend on the uploader of course

maybe all is cause my internet is not too good and often DC
so i have to reason to it disadvantage
if my connection is as good as you, maybe i be less asking or no at all :evil:

but still, i am sorry if i am asking too much
just ignore me it if you feel bothered, OK.
i hope you dont pi55 off/annoyed/hate me.

Another excellent, high-quality video in the Secret Garden series, this time #9, aka 蓬萊仙山-秘密花園 09.
Sandra Mar is back for another go, as well as Ginny, who also became an A4U model, in this high-quality MPG.

The quality of this video should satisfy even the most discriminating complainer, uh, I mean connoisseur
(I knew the word began with a "C", can't imagine why that first one came to mind).

I attempted to do justice to the high quality of this video with the following preview index pages:

Oh, before I forget (wait for it...) the quality of this video is extremely high.

i am VERY SURE those "the C word began with" will be very pleased with this one sir ! :pandalaugh:
hail to the "high quality justice defender" :grassdance: