The Akiba-online English Sub Project★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

kadal123

Jan 20, 2020
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here is a collection of RUNBKK's Chinese subtitle releases for the second half of 2020 (7-6-20 to 12-31-20)
There are 761 subtitles and should start up right where the 11,500+ subtitle pack ended as that pack contained subs RUNBKK released on 6-16-20, but not the one's he released 7-6-20
Please note the dates I'm referring to are the dates the subtitle packs were released not the dates the movies were released.

Enjoy, and if you translate them, please post the translations!

https://mega.nz/file/rckTkYDQ#5jYL1gZDTXLzoRgCvjCTS6OnPEriVP-uSTMRGIw6ekg

Also here is an Excel file containing a listing of all of the films, actresses, film title and cover image, check it out, it's a nice was to pick films you might not have yet (see photo)
View attachment 2337788

Excel File: https://mega.nz/file/HUtwzJ6a#JeDMDjz8xnYvbd2b63aIe78ZVFTZCvIag7R3DO7qt6w

file no longer available..

bosco50

Mar 5, 2012
Hi guys,

I’m trying to get into the translation game. Been trying to translate subs for JUFD-998 last night using pyTranscriber and have had no luck. The closest I got was 78% on Part 2 and the app keeps crashing. I decided to then try to find chinese subtitles srt and then use SubtitleCat to translate them into english but also no luck. I think I found one on a chinese forum, but can’t download it due to not being a member.

Any suggestions or does anyone have access to a Chinese srt file for JUFD-998?

Thanks.

granca

Mar 4, 2017
Hi guys,

I’m trying to get into the translation game. Been trying to translate subs for JUFD-998 last night using pyTranscriber and have had no luck. The closest I got was 78% on Part 2 and the app keeps crashing. I decided to then try to find chinese subtitles srt and then use SubtitleCat to translate them into english but also no luck. I think I found one on a chinese forum, but can’t download it due to not being a member.

Any suggestions or does anyone have access to a Chinese srt file for JUFD-998?

Thanks.
you should check this one out https://github.com/BingLingGroup/autosub it is a good alternative to pytranscriber but is trough command line.

Reactions: bosco50

granca

Mar 4, 2017
AED-134 [Ruby] - Fakecest, Creampieing Stepmom In Her Fifties, Mitsuko Ueshima (2016)

folder.jpg

ENG

(Hope this is not double, or stolen from someone else, if that is the case all the credit to the original author)

Attachments

• AED-134.ENG.srt.zip
    3 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:

granca

Mar 4, 2017
AED-181 [Ruby] - Family Fun Giving A Creampie To A 60-something MILF Yuri Saegusa (2020)

folder.jpg

JAP and ENG (Machine Translated)

Attachments

• AED-181 [Ruby] - Family Fun Giving A Creampie To A 60-something MILF Yuri Saegusa (2020).zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 351

Feb 1, 2008
Ladies (There maybe one or two out there, you never know) and gentlemen:

In the world of JAV there has always been...

as nude.jpeg Julia.jpg hitomi.jpg
Big,..................................BIGGER..........................BIGGGEST (So far....)

No, not BOOBIES! Subtitle collections! A few years ago the collection of 5,500 Chinese subtitle appeared, then a few months ago @
Arny Jacksonposted 11,500+ subtitle pack. Today I post the..

28,000+ Subtitle pack!

Yes, that's right , more that 28,000 Chinese subtitles of JAV covering the past 2 Decades (2001-2021)
These titles are ready for translation with you favorite Machine Language translation scheme (I like using Subtitle Edit with google translate) But Please, Please, take some time afterwards to proof read and make he language more nature (it really takes you out of the moment when the lovely lady comments on how big the guys "Meat Stick" is. :) )
After you have cleaned up the subtitles, please post them for the rest of us to enjoy, thanks.

Now 28,000 subtitles is a lot to dig though so to make life easier I did two things:

1. I translated all of the directories and sub directories from Chinese into English

2. I scraped the list of files against the movie database at JAV Library, It matched almost 16,000 Films (most of th unmatched 12,000 films are from smaller studios of website based production, This sadly includes uncensored products by 1Pondo and Caribbean), The 16,000 found films were placed into an Excel spread sheet containing English translations of the film title, Actress names, Genres, studio, director and A COVER PICTURE! This excel file can be filter and sorted to find the movies you want.
Like Ayumi Shinoda (who doesn't?)? Type in her name, Boom! 140 films
AS.JPG

- titles movie code and cover photo. Only want Ayumi Shinoda's cosplay films? and that and Boom - 2 listings (wish there were more...).

as cos.JPG

Someone else was looking for Hypnosis films, found 93 of those!

hyp.JPG

You get the idea, It's a big file but I strongly advise you to check it out and let me know what you think!

I want to thank @ironfevers for helping me to retrieve this sub pack and @theydonotwantto for creating the software I used to create the searchable, Filterable Excel file!

The subpack is here : (330MB compressed, over 1 GB uncompressed:
https://mega.nz/file/3IMBDYxT#3v_pFm1zqypEVRUtbGHYVudUMK3CaUkvSUZdTWtKCKo

The Excel files are here,
NEW VERSIONS!:
I'm releasing 2 new versions of the excel file, both are Unprotected (no password) which will make it easier to do searches, just be careful not to save the file when you exits excel (it will ask if you want to save) or yo risk screwing up the file.

The first version is the LITE version, it's doesn't contain the cover images so it's a very small file, you can do the same searched but will have to click on individual links to see each cover picture.:

LITE (3.63 MB):
https://mega.nz/file/OUkTgIZK#TjgLcGX45jNvnXYN-MH5zVO-TMa1_N6MfeD_e0_8Oyo

The second version is, is the UNLIMITED Version, it's the same big excel file containing all of the cover pics so you can see them alll at once after a search, just unlocked to make searches work easier!

UNLIMITED (530MB):
https://mega.nz/file/SMtTCQYR#FRl-qIj08S3bvesA33-xY_TUavUaiVZfSQwEsxMGRS0

PLEASE READ FOR IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:

The number of images was causing problems when searches, sorting and filtering was going on, I added the ablity to hide the picture column (the document now loads with that column hidden, to un-hide it click on the ' + ' symbol above the ACTRESS column, once it's un-hidden click on the ' - ' symbol above the ACTRESS column, to re-hide it. If you are simply going to browse and scroll through the list, you can do that with the pictures un-hidden.

If you are doing searches or filtering do this:

1. Hide the pictures
2. Do your search, filter or sort
3. Once the results are up, un-hide the pictures
4. Before you clear the search, start a new search, or add more criteria to the current search, hide the picture column again.
5. Go to step 2

Please let me know what you think!

Last edited:

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020

In the worldo f JAV there has always been...

View attachment 2374425 View attachment 2374426 View attachment 2374427
Big,..................................BIGGER..........................BIGGGEST (So far....)

No, not BOOBIES! Subtitle collections! A few years ago the collection of 5,500 Chinese subtitle appeared, then a few months ago @

28,000+ Subtitle pack!

Yes, that's right , more that 28,000 Chinese subtitles of JAV covering the past 2 Decades (2001-2021)
These titles are ready for translation with you favorite Machine Language translation scheme (I like using Subtitle Edit with google translate) But Please, Please, take some time afterwards to proof read and make he language more nature (it really takes you out of the moment when the lovely lady comments on how big the guys "Meat Stick" is. :) )
After you have cleaned up the subtitles, please post them for the rest of us to enjoy, thanks.

Now 28,000 subtitles is a lot to dig though so to make life easier I did two things:

1. I translated all of the directories and sub directories from Chinese into English

2. I scraped the list of files against the movie database at JAV Library, It matched almost 16,000 Films (most of th unmatched 12,000 films are from smaller studios of website based production, This sadly includes uncensored products by 1Pondo and Caribbean), The 16,000 found films were placed into an Excel spread sheet containing English translations of the film title, Actress names, Genres, studio, director and A COVER PICTURE! This excel file can be filter and sorted to find the movies you want.
View attachment 2374430

- titles movie code and cover photo. Only want Ayumi Shinoda's cosplay films? and that and Boom - 2 listings (wish there were more...).

View attachment 2374431

View attachment 2374432

You get the idea, It's a big file but I strongly advise you to check it out and let me know what you think!

I want to thank @ironfevers for helping me to retrieve this sub pack and @theydonotwantto for creating the software I used to create the searchable, Filterable Excel file!

The Excel file is here, (530MB):

*FOUND A LAST MINUTE BUG IN THE EXCEL FILE! I will edit this post with a link to the file shortly**

Okay! Fixed it! The shear number of images was causing problems when searches, sorting and filtering was going on so I had to add the ablity o hide the picture column (he document now loads with that column hidden, to un-hide it click on the "+" symbol above the ACTRESS column, once it's un-hidden click on the "-" symbol to re-hide it. If you are simply going o browse and scroll through the list, you can do that with the pictures un-hidden. I you are doing searches or filtering do this:

Macros must be active

1. hide the pictures
4. Before yo clear the search, stat a new search, or add more criteria to the current search, hide the picture column again.
5. Go to step 2.

https://mega.nz/file/GcNjgQgI#t2Fx-AOl5eBiPpicJ5NjeEPyVbegvzKBmIlTDWNetMI

WOW just WOW, I thank you for diligence in collate this all together, some JAV heroes don't wear green hats.

Unfortunately the Super-Mega pack hasn't got what I've what I'm looking for, so I'll get back to transcribing from a hardsub and hopefully have a new english subtitle for everyone in a week or two.

Reactions: Imscully

AakosAkiba7276

Oct 20, 2014
Hi,

i have found that DeepL is much better than Google in translation. Problem is the max. 5000 character limit.
So... something which can de done for fileformat "srt":
(I have just started learning python a week ago, so don't expect to much):
1. Unrar Translate_with_DeepL_inBlocks -> you get a py python file.
2. Open with Python Idle.
3. Edit Line Nr. 17 -> enter the Subtitle file name e.g. "RBD-651.txt"
4. Run the script.

You get a new file named: "rawtranslation.txt"

I have found that DeepL makes sometimes errors in formatting so use the ClearRaw.py file to make a "cleared_translation.txt" file in which some of these errors corrected. Rename it back to your "subtitlename.srt".

Depending on the size of the subtitle it can take up to 1 hour to do the job (however automatically), because:
- It translates in 200 lines blocks at once only (you can speed up changing the block size in line 12 Splitby=200 to Splitby=300 for example, but beware the 5000 char limit then)
- It waits 30 sec for a block translated. I have found it's necessary, because of internet connection speed, using VPN etc. If this is too much change in line 10 the variable WaitingTime=30 to WaitingTime=20 for example.

You probably still need to correct some smaller mistakes...but it uses DeepL, it is free.
Sometimes it is too much for one IP address so use it for one file only, than change IP (VPN recommended.)

I have tested with 74kb and 43kb subtitle files.

Any help in code development is welcomed. No licence or such, so use it as you want.

Attachments

• Translate_with_DeepL_inBlocks.rar
    896 bytes · Views: 481
  • ClearRaw.rar
    521 bytes · Views: 394
Reactions: avatarthe

cafltx

Jan 27, 2008

*FOUND A LAST MINUTE BUG IN THE EXCEL FILE! I will edit this post with a link to the file shortly**

Okay! Fixed it! The shear number of images was causing problems when searches, sorting and filtering was going on so I had to add the ablity o hide the picture column (he document now loads with that column hidden, to un-hide it click on the "+" symbol above the ACTRESS column, once it's un-hidden click on the "-" symbol to re-hide it. If you are simply going o browse and scroll through the list, you can do that with the pictures un-hidden. I you are doing searches or filtering do this:

Macros must be active

1. hide the pictures
4. Before yo clear the search, stat a new search, or add more criteria to the current search, hide the picture column again.
5. Go to step 2.

Please let me know what you think![/QUOTE]

Thank you for all the great work, this must have taken a lot of time to do.

One favor, can we have a version that is not protected? I want to try and do a couple of things to speed the search and size, but I cannot make changes to the spreadsheet and don't want to repeat all the great work you did.

Feb 1, 2008

28,000+ Subtitle pack!

The link now downloads version 8 of the file, if you have an earlier version please download V8, it's faster, more stable, and DOES NOT require Macros!

The number of images was causing problems when searches, sorting and filtering was going on, I added the ablity to hide the picture column (the document now loads with that column hidden, to un-hide it click on the ' + ' symbol above the ACTRESS column, once it's un-hidden click on the ' - ' symbol above the ACTRESS column, to re-hide it. If you are simply going to browse and scroll through the list, you can do that with the pictures un-hidden.

1. Hide the pictures
4. Before you clear the search, start a new search, or add more criteria to the current search, hide the picture column again.
5. Go to step 2

https://mega.nz/file/iIkklDLY#3Lhz9IE41BEjwSLBfnGHjZVtkUvaifKpKOHyn2hN-z8

As mentioned above, I have uploaded a new version of the Excel file (V8), it's faster an more stable than the earlier versions if you follow the instructions and hide the pics while searching, and it doesn't use Macros, so If you don't have V8 download it here:

kadal123

Jan 20, 2020

View attachment 2374425 View attachment 2374426 View attachment 2374427

28,000+ Subtitle pack!

View attachment 2374430

View attachment 2374431

View attachment 2374432

The link now downloads version 8 of the file, if you have an earlier version please download V8, it's faster, more stable, and DOES NOT require Macros!

1. Hide the pictures
5. Go to step 2

That f*ckng insane man
Have you updated on media like gdrive or something ?
so we could see the next sub without bundling like this

SO AMAZING !!

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
This is awesome. Thanks @avatarthe !
Quick question: version 8 of the excel seems to have 15,000 titles. Am I downloading a wrong version?