Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

smallbird

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone know if "Throat Bulge" is a Jav category?
The term AVs use for throat bulge is 喉ボコ (nodoboko). You can sometimes see it used in AV titles and descriptions. On R18 they usually translate the term as "throat destruction". On the Irrumatio Laboratory site they have a category for nodoboko vids here.

A couple examples of the term being used on the back of DVD covers:
Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
A video that has always driven me crazy is MISM-176, and ofc it helped me to discover Akira Eri. The last scene is just insane. They provoke her to vomit (while they fuck her and fuck her throat) in a bowl. She drinks the bowl and repeat the same process... 2 times.
Maybe not the best irrumatio video, but I've never seen a video where the actors are so gentle and at the same time so dirty.

Attachments

• mism176pl.jpg
    mism176pl.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 352

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
This turned me on. In the movie

MISM-217

they are trying to have the girl perform irrumatio. But to demonstrate first, the director Hana Kano jumps in and shows the girl a sample on how to do it. The male performer guides his fingers towards the director's mouth and she looks up at him surprisingly. Then she opens her mouth letting him slide his fingers down her throat before giving him a deep blowjob. The situation was so sexy.

smallbird

Mar 7, 2019
This turned me on. In the movie

MISM-217

they are trying to have the girl perform irrumatio. But to demonstrate first, the director Hana Kano jumps in and shows the girl a sample on how to do it. The male performer guides his fingers towards the director's mouth and she looks up at him surprisingly. Then she opens her mouth letting him slide his fingers down her throat before giving him a deep blowjob. The situation was so sexy.
Wow I didn't know Hana Kano did directing. Thanks for the heads up.

cooldukeke

Nov 29, 2009
A video that has always driven me crazy is MISM-176, and ofc it helped me to discover Akira Eri. The last scene is just insane. They provoke her to vomit (while they fuck her and fuck her throat) in a bowl. She drinks the bowl and repeat the same process... 2 times.
Maybe not the best irrumatio video, but I've never seen a video where the actors are so gentle and at the same time so dirty.
that's 1 thing i can't stand, vomit and drinking it back...its 1 of my phobia kinda thing from bad experience as a kid

Reactions: BDrake

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
Wow I didn't know Hana Kano did directing. Thanks for the heads up.
Talking of it check her out in this one. She is known as Kano Hanou or something a name different than her acting name. Let me know if she is the same one.