Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
I just came across Maria Nagai aka Kurumi Kashiwagi I think. Looking at the number of movies she has done she must be popular due to her butt and breasts. She has the most beautiful mouth. Would love to see her in an irrumatio movie. Love to see fingers and then objects inserted into her mouth and down her throat. I cannot find any such movie done by her. If anyone comes across one please help me.

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
Not sure if its *exactly* what youre after. But its a deepthroat title with her before she absolutely butchered her good looks IMO with what look like (also imo) botched surgeries done by a back alley butcher lol :p each to their own. But in my humble opinion she was infinitely better looking and well put together as a natural.

Check out ASW-184

View attachment 2759563
Thanks so much

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
Not sure if its *exactly* what youre after. But its a deepthroat title with her before she absolutely butchered her good looks IMO with what look like (also imo) botched surgeries done by a back alley butcher lol :p each to their own. But in my humble opinion she was infinitely better looking and well put together as a natural.

Check out ASW-184

View attachment 2759563
Sure this is also good. But I am wondering if there are any irrumatio movies made with her.

uoiea25

Apr 1, 2009
A video that has always driven me crazy is MISM-176, and ofc it helped me to discover Akira Eri. The last scene is just insane. They provoke her to vomit (while they fuck her and fuck her throat) in a bowl. She drinks the bowl and repeat the same process... 2 times.
Maybe not the best irrumatio video, but I've never seen a video where the actors are so gentle and at the same time so dirty.
I remember her when she was Yuka Ozawa. She did deep throating back then as when. She was acting as an employee.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Reira Hazuki is hot. Love her tattoos. Just wished she was better at deepthroating compared to some recent titles where the actresses take a pounding deep in the throat with almost no difficulty.
She is hot. This was the video that introduced me to her and it is one of my favorites in the series:

xrw661pl.jpg

Lodur

Irrutmatio Enthusiast
Jun 17, 2008
So I just watched MISM-219 and saw in the first and scene, a woman who was going to town with Ichika. Can you guys tell me who this is, and if there is more like this?

Attachments

• mism219pl.jpg
    mism219pl.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 291

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
So I just watched MISM-219 and saw in the first and scene, a woman who was going to town with Ichika. Can you guys tell me who this is, and if there is more like this?
My beloved MISM, I'll check that video later.

The actress is Ichika Nenne, and if you go to 141jav.com (for example) and search "mism219" you'll be able to see all her videos. If you just search MISM you'll see a lot of videos like that.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Yeah, no.
I'm talking about the other one

Not the first time someone asks something obvious so I thought you were talking about the main actress :rolleyes:

ok, javlibrary says there are 2 actresses: Masaki Nao (aka Kaede Momo and Andou Natsuki) and Ichika Nenne. Do you think the actress that peggs her in the last scene is the same? I'd say so. Brown and medium hair, average/small tits, long (but flat) nose...

Watching her videos in 141 jav I'm not 100% sure that she's the girl (I'll download some videos) but Masaki Nao seems that only has lesbian videos, and the ones where there's a man is because she colaborates with him to fuck the other girl so I think it's crystal clear that she's the girl.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
btw I'm loving the video. Is pretty clear that the other girl is a real lesbian, she really puts passion into the scenes

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
Haven't seen her before but she is hot. Would love to see her get throat fucked.

Reactions: Ushanga

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Some really hot stuff this month. The standout actresses were Yumika Saeki of course and Yuria Nanamiya

Yumika is a teacher who has an after school deepthroating club but gets caught. Ridiculous concept but great scenes
huntb165pl.jpg

This was a video of ladies just testing their own limits. Really hot as well.
hunbl074pl.jpg

Saya Minami has become an Irramatio queen
dlpn013pl.jpg

Some nice fuck toy vids
zkwd020pl.jpgmism225pl.jpg

Yumika runs a deepthroat clinic
1rctd440pl.jpg

Don't like the rapeyness of the first scene, but overall great video
mism223pl.jpg