Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This new set of movies were brutal

I loved this one. Kyouka Suzune kept begging for them to stop because she was cumming too much
mism239pl.jpeg

Yuria Yoshine has vaulted to the top of my BBW favorites, along with Chitose Saegusa
mism238pl.jpeg

Hot debuts here as well
mism237pl.jpeg

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I just saw MISM-222... impressive. Cute face with short hair, creampies deep in the throat... top tier video.
To be honest this could be said about the most part of MISM videos.

MISM-222.jpg

6000kbps-fhd-mism-222_2.jpg

mism00222jp-6.jpg

japsurf

Feb 20, 2012
This is by far my favorite genre, so I was wondering, just out of curiosity what are your favorite throat fucking positions?
Is there any particular position that you always search for during a scene?

I like the girl laying on a bed/sofa/table with her head hanging off the end. Guy can basically go to town on her throat and she's just gotta take it. Usually has a lot of slobber and spit and makes an absolute mess of a very cute/pretty girl's face.

Not sure why but I just love the before-after look of a girl that's been throated for a while upsidedown

Reactions: Lodur and uoiea25

uoiea25

Apr 1, 2009
This is by far my favorite genre, so I was wondering, just out of curiosity what are your favorite throat fucking positions?
Is there any particular position that you always search for during a scene?

I like the girl laying on a bed/sofa/table with her head hanging off the end. Guy can basically go to town on her throat and she's just gotta take it. Usually has a lot of slobber and spit and makes an absolute mess of a very cute/pretty girl's face.

Not sure why but I just love the before-after look of a girl that's been throated for a while upsidedown
I love the head over bed as well, especially when the guy uses her head to jack off his cock and gets the slobber all over her face. Another favorite is 69 with the girl on top and the guy does the leg lock. I’m starting to see a new position where the guys throatfucks the girl sideways.

Basically, I love scenes that spend time doing all the positions. I like seeing how the girl can handle all the different positions.

Last edited:
Reactions: japsurf

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
The one I like the best is where a girl is laying on the floor with her head on the couch. The guy comes from the top of her head and fucks her throat downwards in front of the camera. I like to see the bulge in her throat as he fucks it. I also like very much before doing all this the guy shoves his hand down her throat. The more she can accomodate the more I like the girl.

Reactions: japsurf and uoiea25

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I think my favorite ones are when the girl's face is not reversed. I suppose it's because I like the camera focused on her eyes...

but I don't dislike any posture

Reactions: japsurf and uoiea25

uoiea25

Apr 1, 2009
I think my favorite ones are when the girl's face is not reversed. I suppose it's because I like the camera focused on her eyes...

but I don't dislike any posture
Yes, any position is fine. I just don’t like it when the camera is positioned behind the guy. I can’t see her eyes and can barely see the bottom half of her face. All I see is the guys ass and balls.

Reactions: japsurf

japsurf

Feb 20, 2012
All great comments! I also agree with what you said about seeing the girl's eyes, very important.
How good is that first tear that rolls down her cheek?
I was wondering if anyone has a favorite scene with a real amateur girl getting a good throat fuck?
I like it when I come across a girl that I haven't seen before and appears to be new to it or just a one off.
Especially when the throating starts and she's got that look on her face like she may be in over her head.
Any good recommendations?

Last edited:

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
All great comments! I also agree with what you said about seeing the girl's eyes, very important.
How good is that first tear that rolls down her cheek?
I was wondering if anyone has a favorite scene with a real amateur girl getting a good throat fuck?
I like it when I come across a girl that I haven't seen before and appears to be new to it or just a one off.
Especially when the throating starts and she's got that look on her face like she may be in over her head.
Any good recommendations?
Yua yashiro in xtrm. I found her most sexy. NDWQ 007

Reactions: uoiea25 and japsurf

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
The plots of a lot of movies I am sure are that the girl has an itch in the throat and she really wants it deep in there. I don't understand Japanese but it seems that way. I think this theme is outdated and a little hard to believe. Instead I would prefer that the girl when exhibiting her mouth says that she would try to do everything to please one's fetish for mouth. Just what I think but everyone is different. What do you guys prefer?