Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
I've brought this one up in another thread, but here's an upcoming irrumatio movie from Tsubomi. It's been a while since she's done an all-irrumatio flick.

lAEuNpn.jpg

YES!! Another one is up for download. She even mentioned that "she didn't do any irrumatio flick movie for a while, so she is up for one"... We got our wish granted!:cinta:
Awesome release! 10/10

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
The older '4 hour ecstasy' series always have a good and long one scene irrumatio in them. Unfortunately i havent got this yet
MILD-619 with Risa Tsukino. The last scene is 20 minutes of continuous irrumatio and she does a great job.

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
this....looks amazing. :eek:

All the spit and yuuri trying to fight the gag reflex. Good mixture of fucking and irrumatio, futhermore the fucking scene didn't overshadow the irrumatio. One of the best release in a while!

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@Irremu, any chance you could be persauded to share some of those? :O

Especially 501~!

Still quite willing to upload anything else of mine you might be missing in exchange~ hope you all enjoyed the Chihiro stuff I uploaded.

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
@Irremu you can get that javtasty site to work? I'm never able to download anything, or even to get the videos to play. I always get an error message that says "Video stream not found or conversion in process"... :/

Same here. Probably gotta register 1st if u wanna stream. My idm detected a 1.2g vid so u download it. Otherwise, can't help u with that..

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Hey all~ having an absurdly overlarge collection has its problems, like not knowing/remembering 1/2 of what you have, let alone where it is.

Realized I had SDMT-501, my copy is 1.78g too, assuming it's labelled correctly and I have the right video, anyway. Does it end with her in a wedding dress, @Irremu?

If my copy is better than what you / anyone has, I'm happy to upload it. Let me know guys~

As to the others you have and your kind message, to which I'm replying here~ I'll ask soon.^^ I'm pretty certain 501 is the only one I have, but seeing as I didn't even recall having that, I want to check everywhere 1st before I ask you haha.^^

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Mihara Honoka title looks great!

On that note, anyone care to share their picks of irrumatio with, shall we say, fully figured women?

The 'genre' seems to rest very heavily on loli-esque things, and nothing against that, but I enjoy seeing sexy and/or beautiful girls take the rough stuff, too.

Reactions: Irremu

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
We share the same sentiment @Restrepo was thinking of posting a quite similar question. You asked it first!

I think it is quite hard to find bigger body women doing irrumatio flick movie as they could get away from doing hardcore irrumatio genre by doing other lighter genre (paizuri, normal sex etc.)
Meanwhile for the thinner actress, they could only do normal sex, anal or BJ/irrumatio

Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Playing catch up so figured I'd give this thread a little bump~ finally realized VRTM-198 is out, so about to give that a go. ;)

Anyone have any luck in finding TDSU-092? Seems like one we may not get on the internet. :(

I'm thinking I'll try to update OP with upcoming releases and their dates soon~ hopefully I'll get off my lazy butt any actually do it ASAP haha.