Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I downloaded MIDE-356 a few days ago. I'm not a fan of Tsubomi but she's actually pretty hot in this. Her mouth is quite distinctive, so irrumatio seems the natural choice for her, and she takes on a huge amount of men, with bukkake and gokkun too. This is my first irrumatio video and I liked it quite a bit. Seeing a woman being objectified is always great. There's one scene where her hair is in pigtails, and the guys grab her pigtails like handlebars for leverage which I thought was kinda funny.

mide00356pl.jpg

mide356a.jpg

mide356b.jpg

FHD and watermark-free copy can be found here:
http://btdb.in/torrent/v3XEOA08aDcx38EAAgpnuEBYa4vaPPf5OgX.html

Reactions: Irremu

Irremu

Irramaster
Aug 18, 2016
There is also a recently released tsubomi movie where she got creampied and cum in the mouth at the same. WANZ-566wanz566pl.jpg
Particularly like one of finishes. Tsubomi lying down, got creampied in both mouth and mouth, spilled the cum+spit all over her face. That was fucking hot!

@pikuseru Welcome to the world of irrumatio! Glad you enjoy em'. Hoping to see your future endeavour in this thread.:)

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@24K Care to share an example?

And for anyone else in thread, does anyone remember the title in which a white teacher intially protests to a girl getting throat action and then ultimately joins in? I know I have it, but forget which/where it is. :0

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
No fans of the BXDR series here ?
They get pretty much wrecked.
It depends on the release for me. Tbh, I'm not into the releases where they're actually physically abusing the girl like punching her in the gut, etc. The ones with Nagomi are perfect though.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
CzIPI2XUAAE8g9B.jpg
Have yet to fully delve in, so can't say much as to how much throat action she truly gets, but just on the opening dildo scene and she's self-inflicted tears already, so perhaps this one will actually be worth it!

In any case, though it deserved mention if for nothing else, a more "main stream" JAV girl going down the irrumatio path.^^

Oh, and @Irremu, I think that might have been it, yet I thought it was another girl, either my memory is spotty (likely) or there are two such films out there haha.

Reactions: Irremu

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Have yet to fully delve in, so can't say much as to how much throat action she truly gets, but just on the opening dildo scene and she's self-inflicted tears already, so perhaps this one will actually be worth it!

This is the 1st video by her that I've liked. The 2nd or 3rd scene is the first real irramatio and it's the only time where the guy stays in her mouth when he cums. It was great.

thmp

Jul 17, 2012
outstanding thread!

would love it if someone could hop on the AISM-03 and DJE-017 torrents and seed.

There are definitely some great videos in my collection but I don't remember the videos/actresses off the top of my head. I'll have to go through my vids and note them down. I will definitely be back here to share once I've identified them though!

Dec 30, 2013
outstanding thread!

would love it if someone could hop on the AISM-03 and DJE-017 torrents and seed.

There are definitely some great videos in my collection but I don't remember the videos/actresses off the top of my head. I'll have to go through my vids and note them down. I will definitely be back here to share once I've identified them though!
I got both of those.
No idea if they have the same hash.

thmp

Jul 17, 2012
I got both of those.
No idea if they have the same hash.
nice!

if not then i'd happily take a gdrive link!

DJE-017 is going pretty healthy but AISM-03 only has one seeder at the moment and struggling really bad.