Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
Thanks! So she still does sex work, just not AV. MISM-260 really was impressive. Ever since r18 shut down I'm struggling to find these kinds of movies. All other platforms have a terrible tag system. I'm stuck looking up the newest MISM, XRLE or HUNBL.
KIRM is a good one too. It's been posted before, but irm.avlabo.com is a great blog that reviews deep throat releases (all in Japanese, but you can translate in-browser) Also sometimes I just look up trailers tagged with "deep throat" on javtrailers, but it's true sometimes tags are completely inacurrate.

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
Recently Nonoka Akari caught my attention. She's quite new but performed in some great movies already. She can swallow a lot of cock, and likes to get messy
DDFF-032 is fantastic. 110 minutes of non-stop action. She's completely cock drunk by the end of it. Looots of puke
ddff00032pl.jpg

Also in KIRM-021 they gag her so hard she almost passes out a couple of times, and she loves it
h_1540kirm00021pl.jpg

Marwah

Feb 3, 2020
KIRM is a good one too. It's been posted before, but irm.avlabo.com is a great blog that reviews deep throat releases (all in Japanese, but you can translate in-browser) Also sometimes I just look up trailers tagged with "deep throat" on javtrailers, but it's true sometimes tags are completely inacurrate.
I never heard of KIRM. Isn't there any complete library out there? Javlibrary is usually ok but it still misses a lot.

dt_passion

Dec 23, 2022
I never heard of KIRM. Isn't there any complete library out there? Javlibrary is usually ok but it still misses a lot.
Oh KIRM has a few good ones

I like KIRM-002, KIRM-010, and KIRM-012; they have not been mentioned yet in the thread.

Attachments

• KIRM-002_3892.jpg
    KIRM-002_3892.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 75
  • KIRM-010_3641.jpg
    KIRM-010_3641.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 75
  • KIRM-012_4690-1.jpg
    KIRM-012_4690-1.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 77

pervmeister69

Feb 11, 2023
Any sites you guys recommend that an organized listing of this specific category combination:

uncensored/abuse/irrumatio category

zombierambo

高鼻子外国人
Feb 8, 2022
i didnt ask for it, I answered correctly :)
op asked for uncensored tag and as I said, Javlibrary doesnt have it.
Read carefully. Dont answer if you dont know
The question was which site has an organized listing of a tag combination which you didn't answer. Here's your opportunity to answer the question: do you know of a better site?

You are right about javlibrary not having uncensored as a tag, my mistake, I thought you were the OP.

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
The question was which site has an organized listing of a tag combination which you didn't answer. Here's your opportunity to answer the question: do you know of a better site?

You are right about javlibrary not having uncensored as a tag, my mistake, I thought you were the OP.
dude you keep embarrassing yourself just stop it. You answered to pervmeister69 wrong cause you didnt read the question, now you continue with this low level brain function. What opportunity lmao. I told you to use your brain. The Marwah guy asked for a better library than javlibrary and I answered him, just some posts above your failure of a post.

zombierambo

高鼻子外国人
Feb 8, 2022
dude you keep embarrassing yourself just stop it. You answered to pervmeister69 wrong cause you didnt read the question, now you continue with this low level brain function. What opportunity lmao. I told you to use your brain. The Marwah guy asked for a better library than javlibrary and I answered him, just some posts above your failure of a post.
So nothing better than https://javdb.com then

Thanks professor, this has been an honor

Ushanga

Jan 1, 2022
Recently Nonoka Akari caught my attention. She's quite new but performed in some great movies already. She can swallow a lot of cock, and likes to get messy
DDFF-032 is fantastic. 110 minutes of non-stop action. She's completely cock drunk by the end of it. Looots of puke
ddff00032pl.jpg

Also in KIRM-021 they gag her so hard she almost passes out a couple of times, and she loves it
h_1540kirm00021pl.jpg
Yeah, Nonoka is great. She's beautiful and down to do some real extreme stuff. DDFF-032 had way too much puke for my taste, but I'm still on the watch for any new releases with her. Love it when a hot and pretty girl like that ventures into fetish genres.

Reactions: Itsabiggapepperoni