Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zombierambo

高鼻子外国人
Feb 8, 2022
The quality of deepthroat films in JAV went down drastically, in the past 6-8 months, they tagging films with 'deep throat' when there is no deep throat in the films only 'normal' shallow blowjobs for less than 5 minutes in full length film of 2 hours. very boring the girls 'refuse' and whine.

By the way, I'm curious:

why skinny girls with tiny body & breasts at 18-24 ages are missing from doing this genre? All the women participate this genre have kind of 'thick' neck.
JAV has problem to find a skinny long neck girls?
There so many beautiful with slim neck that's deserve to be intensively throatfuck by big cock bulge their neck, cumshot the deepest down
with all their face cover with their throat juice.

They need bring the quality up again. out of 20 films there is 1 that's stand out.
it's just a waste of film recording for bad movies.

If you don't know what skinny neck:
and also the films are not exposing the neck properly like in the last picture when the hair tied high
they should hairstyle the actresses that's way.

View attachment 3300222
Which titles of the past do you consider to be the kind of standard that you would like to see upheld?

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
The quality of deepthroat films in JAV went down drastically, in the past 6-8 months, they tagging films with 'deep throat' when there is no deep throat in the films only 'normal' shallow blowjobs for less than 5 minutes in full length film of 2 hours. very boring the girls 'refuse' and whine.

By the way, I'm curious:

why skinny girls with tiny body & breasts at 18-24 ages are missing from doing this genre? All the women participate this genre have kind of 'thick' neck.
JAV has problem to find a skinny long neck girls?
There so many beautiful with slim neck that's deserve to be intensively throatfuck by big cock bulge their neck, cumshot the deepest down
with all their face cover with their throat juice.

They need bring the quality up again. out of 20 films there is 1 that's stand out.
it's just a waste of film recording for bad movies.

If you don't know what skinny neck:
and also the films are not exposing the neck properly like in the last picture when the hair tied high
they should hairstyle the actresses that's way.

View attachment 3300222
that's JAV for you. They started labeling shit bukkake with barely two cumshots lol

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
that's JAV for you. They started labeling shit bukkake with barely two cumshots lol

Great example is MIDV-215

midv215pl.jpg

The very first scene they do a test run and spray fake cum out of this tube at her face. She tweaks out which is pretty amusing.

Next scene she blows one dude, only to have him jerk off on a tray, all so she can pick it up off the tray and rub it on her face using her hands.....Another dude she blows until he busts a decent nut on her face, which he does a good job of considering the whole time she is moving her head around, twitching and acting like she is about to have acid dumped on her instead of cum. As much as I hope it was an act on her part, it seemed like she was just plain disgusted and had trouble going through with the scene.

Next scene she blows and fucks this dude only to have the same twitchy, annoying reaction when he drops a load onto her face even though she is wearing her whore goggles. At least she doesn't put her hands up and actively try to dodge.

Final scene she gets double teamed and then both cum on her face. Luckily she keeps her head still but again twitches like crazy.

Where the fuck is the bukkake?

To be fair, it is not tagged in javlibrary as a "bukkake", but the title of the video is translated as "Sakuratan's First Facial Ejaculation Operation! ! Even Though I'm Not Good At It... Bukkake Hoshino Sakura". Still not bad for her third title, despite the borderline bait/switch lol.

I suppose if it was indeed a bukkake of a scale appropriate to suit the term, this actress would have had a meltdown and ended up in the psych ward.

Last edited:
Reactions: arthurdent1

arthurdent1

Dec 19, 2006
I have to agree with you but would add that so many titles these days are listed as bukkake when it's just one or two guy's small loads being dropped on a woman's face (and sometimes missing her eyes entirely which, although not required for bukkake, is what I think is the best part). Unless your Peter North, that's not gonna make it bukkake.

Reactions: TheDuke07

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
A lot cumming in October

Ayaka Mochizuki is still pound for luscious pound my favorite performer, so I'm looking forward to this one. I want her to be legendary like Yumika Saeki
View attachment 3329490

View attachment 3329491View attachment 3329492View attachment 3329493View attachment 3329494View attachment 3329495
A lot cumming in October

Ayaka Mochizuki is still pound for luscious pound my favorite performer, so I'm looking forward to this one. I want her to be legendary like Yumika Saeki
View attachment 3329490

View attachment 3329491View attachment 3329492View attachment 3329493View attachment 3329494View attachment 3329495
A lot cumming in October

View attachment 3329490

Ayaka is amazing. She’s special. Her eyes are so expressive as she woofs it down. She went throat for throat with Yumika & held her own, so she can fill the void Yumika left behind while building her own legacy. Very intense performer.

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
Ayaka is amazing. She’s special. Her eyes are so expressive as she woofs it down. She went throat for throat with Yumika & held her own, so she can fill the void Yumika left behind while building her own legacy. Very intense performer.
Who's this on your profile picture? Love to see her

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
I'm a bit surprised there wasn't more fanfare for MISM-264, an overlooked but amazing release from this past March.

MISM-264.webp

I've liked Koyoi Hasegawa's cute yet freaky style since I first saw her in RMER-003, a tooth-fetish movie that focused on her metal braces (which she no longer wears) but had flashes of brilliance in the throating & cocksucking department. Her filmography is hit-or-miss but scattered with stellar performances that show her immense potential.

She unlocks a new level of nastiness in MISM-264, showing that she's a top-notch performer with the right director. Don’t let the cute face fool ya, she’s got a bottomless throat & endurance for non-stop punishment.

vXksPczjhTCGC1c7njiIOpGJT9ldvtv8avb14lJm.jpg

Nq55djeEilDNOam8JbPk7RSeZS2yUJUkUdpwC4wI.jpg

As much as I love the MISM series, some of the flicks tend to start off really strong but lose steam and fizzle out by the end. However, MISM-264 maintains its brutal intensity from Koyoi's initial throat training all the way to the grueling finish.

Yeah, she makes a few attempts to puff her cheeks and soften the blow (literally) but aside from those short-lived breaks, her windpipe stays clogged with meat. The only time she comes up for air is to give us an endearing smile trough the snot, spit and tears.

Photo Oct 08 2023, 5 43 17 PM.gif

I hope Koyoi continues to work with directors who can bring the best gushing out of her, because she has a ton of upside. Her demure looks are the perfect contrast to her extreme nastiness like Yin & Yang.

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I'm a bit surprised there wasn't more fanfare for MISM-264, an overlooked but amazing release from this past March.

MISM-264.webp

I've liked Koyoi Hasegawa's cute yet freaky style since I first saw her in RMER-003, a tooth-fetish movie that focused on her metal braces (which she no longer wears) but had flashes of brilliance in the throating & cocksucking department. Her filmography is hit-or-miss but scattered with stellar performances that show her immense potential.

She unlocks a new level of nastiness in MISM-264, showing that she's a top-notch performer with the right director. Don’t let the cute face fool ya, she’s got a bottomless throat & endurance for non-stop punishment.

vXksPczjhTCGC1c7njiIOpGJT9ldvtv8avb14lJm.jpg

Nq55djeEilDNOam8JbPk7RSeZS2yUJUkUdpwC4wI.jpg

As much as I love the MISM series, some of the flicks tend to start off really strong but lose steam and fizzle out by the end. However, MISM-264 maintains its brutal intensity from Koyoi's initial throat training all the way to the grueling finish.

Yeah, she makes a few attempts to puff her cheeks and soften the blow (literally) but aside from those short-lived breaks, her windpipe stays clogged with meat. The only time she comes up for air is to give us an endearing smile trough the snot, spit and tears.

View attachment 3342616

I hope Koyoi continues to work with directors who can bring the best gushing out of her, because she has a ton of upside. Her demure looks are the perfect contrast to her extreme nastiness like Yin & Yang.
You're absolutely correct. I regret not bringing it up. I think she and her slightly off mouth are adorable. She is fantastic performer

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
Oh she is one of my favorites. In which movie does she open her mouth like that?

That's not from a regular JAV flick. That's from a site called Japanese Tongue Fetish... they sell individual clips focusing on the tongue, spit, stuff like that.

They have a Clips4Sale store too:

They also have an XCream store:

I don't know if teeth is your thing but they have a separate store for Tooth, Biting & other fetishes... Yumika is there too.

Reactions: sincity

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
You're absolutely correct. I regret not bringing it up. I think she and her slightly off mouth are adorable. She is fantastic performer

Ha! Yeah, the crooked mouth is sexy to me, I like that lil’ imperfection.

Ayaka Mochizuki is a once-in-a-generation, Near-God Tier talent. She’s on an entirely different level than Koi. However, I’d like to see them in a movie together (similar to Ayaka & Yumika) just to see if Koi can keep up.

I think competing with Ayaka would bring out another level in Koi. Just putting that into the universe with fingers crossed

Last edited:

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
That's not from a regular JAV flick. That's from a site called Japanese Tongue Fetish... they sell individual clips focusing on the tongue, spit, stuff like that.

They have a Clips4Sale store too:

They also have an XCream store:

I don't know if teeth is your thing but they have a separate store for Tooth, Biting & other fetishes... Yumika is there too.
Thank you and yes I am into teeth, mouth and throat. I have seen these sites. Just wish that now there is something new with her mouth being fisted by men.

Reactions: Pacino718