Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Here is a sub for Sora Shiina PRTD-009:

PRTD-009 Female Bullying! Make That Despicable Female Teacher Do Your Bidding! This Magic Pen Will Bend Her Body To Do Your Bidding Shiina Sora

prtd009pl.jpg

The sub is sync'd for the 1080p version from Supjav. All the torrents were too old so I ended up using Supjav's
:)
You may need to sync or adjust timing if your version has different frame rate.

Attachments

• prtd009pl.jpg
    prtd009pl.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 50
  • PRTD-009.en Sora Shiina.srt.zip
    52.9 KB · Views: 205

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for posting this. I find Reiko S. to be very convincing as the reluctant, but loving mother. Extremely hot seduction and overall great film. Cheers
I'm glad that you like her films. She always comes across as real to me and not some plastic MILF. Also I like her energy she puts into her movies. I think my all-time favorite of her's was URE-019 which I posted some time ago. I plan to transcribe more of her work, so stay tuned!

Last edited:

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I'm glad that you like her films. She always comes across as real to me and not some plastic MILF. Also I like her energy she puts into her movies. I think my all-time favorite of her's was URE-019 which I posted some time ago. I plan to transcribe more of her work, so stay tuned!
Groovy!!!!
I LOVE the URE-019 and the URE series that are of the same theme as 019. Very hot stuff.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

FERA-63 One Minute Left Until Dad Comes Back! !Can Not Be Suppressed Suddenly Of Horny Poetic Got Mother And Son Furious Copulation! ! Sawamura Reiko​

h_086fera63pl.jpg

VENU-530 Relatives [silence] Gonna To Incest Next Door There Are Dad ... Sawamura Reiko​

venu530pl.jpg

I found two more mother-son incest videos starring Reiko Sawamura that I couldn't pass up. I used Whisper to create a Sub for them although probably not Whisper's best work but I tried my best. The story lines pretty much the same: Son does Mom before Dad comes back! I attempted to clean them up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• FERA-063.rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 204
  • VENU-530 Reiko Sawamura.rar
    2.8 KB · Views: 224

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
I agree 100%. Much like Miki Sato, Reiko Sawamura has always been one of my favorite JAV MILFS. Reiko, Miki Sato, Misa Yuki, Hisae Yabe, Yu Kawakami, Ryoko Murakami has been among my very favorites. Reiko has some gems in her vast library and URE-019 is def a scorcher! She also has alot of hot mom titles, especially during her early years. Along with URE-019 her other great releases I love include TYOD-258, HHED-37, IESP-508, VENU-223, DTKM-027 and DOPP-021. She has so many hot mom/aunt films, and they are all great!

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I agree 100%. Much like Miki Sato, Reiko Sawamura has always been one of my favorite JAV MILFS. Reiko, Miki Sato, Misa Yuki, Hisae Yabe, Yu Kawakami, Ryoko Murakami has been among my very favorites. Reiko has some gems in her vast library and URE-019 is def a scorcher! She also has alot of hot mom titles, especially during her early years. Along with URE-019 her other great releases I love include TYOD-258, HHED-37, IESP-508, VENU-223, DTKM-027 and DOPP-021. She has so many hot mom/aunt films, and they are all great!
Yea, she is one hot MILF! Probably my favorite of her videos next to URE-019 is VENU-567...a little mom-son and aunt-nephew incest happening! VENU-567 is one I commissioned ERO-Japanese to translate before I stared using Whisper. It is available in their red catalog if interested.

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
Yea, she is one hot MILF! Probably my favorite of her videos next to URE-019 is VENU-567...a little mom-son and aunt-nephew incest happening! VENU-567 is one I commissioned ERO-Japanese to translate before I stared using Whisper. It is available in their red catalog if interested.
Chuckie! That was you who commissioned VENU-567? I have that from ERO Japanese! Great film with Reiko! Big Thanks again for that. ERO does have a great selection in their Red Catalog. I have several of their films I have ordered over the past few years.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
it doesn't match the video
There can be different encodes with different timing so unless you both mention which version was used, it's impossible to say if it's a sub error or just a difference with the video encode.

Also, it's easy to shift the timing to match your video with subtitle edit or aegisub.

Reactions: Taako