Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
What are the restrictions and limitations that you have encountered that is not restricted and limited in the past?
Previously I was able to upload and get the subtitles of multiple full length movies in just a few hours. Now AniMaker shows a message saying that I can only upload 250 MB files for free. If I pay 19 Dlls per month then I will have 250 (only 250) minutes of subtitles... per month! Time to put my batteries to get Whisper up and running.

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
When I use Google Translator to translate Japanese into English, there is a limit of 3900 characters, so I can only translate 30 lines or so. Is there a way to translate bigger chunks of text at once?
The best option (that I know of) to translate is using Google Chrome.

1) Drag the SRT file to Google Chrome.
2) Right click on the browser.
3) Choose the Translate to option
4) Press Ctrl-A (to select all translated text)
5) Copy the selected text
6) Paste it into the original SRT so that it replaces the old text.

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
Pensé que había mencionado esto en el otro hilo? Pero es bueno recordarle a la gente quién lo usa.

Me preguntaba por qué seguías diciendo 80% de precisión.
Como dije cuando lo probé, se perdieron muchas palabras y oraciones... PERO me sorprendió lo bien que funcionó.
Nunca le daría a ningún software de traducción una tasa de precisión superior al 50 %. :) El idioma japonés es demasiado difícil para una máquina, incluso para hablantes extranjeros.

De hecho buenas noticias. Creo que manualmente podrías obtener mejores subs al final.

Buen trabajo. El software de traducción es un buen comienzo. Los uso por eso o si me quedo atascado:)
Lo raro es que antes no tenía ese tipo de restricciones, quizás por eso no entendí a qué te referías antes.

Efectivamente, estoy tratando de (finalmente) configurar Whisper. Creo que he progresado. Informaré mis resultados aquí en caso de que alguien lo encuentre interesante.

Sí. Exageré con un 80%. Me basé en la traducción que obtuve en la parte inicial de una película, que fue muy buena. Luego comprobé que era una excepción. El resto de la película está muy mal traducido.

Reactions: Taako

youngmal

Dec 16, 2015
RBK-048 English Subtitle

Every Day My Mother`s Remarriage Partner, Ojisan Replies

Misono Mizuhara

rbk048pl.jpg

Code:RBK-048
Release Date: 2022-06-07
Director: Kitorune Kawaguchi
Studio: ATTACKERS
Label: Ryuu Baku
Tags: Female College Student, Big tits, Incest, Abuse, Solowork, Titty fuck
Series: I'm r***ing Every Day By My Mother's New Marriage Partner
Actor: Toru Ozawa
Actress: Misono Mizuhara

When mom goes away on a vacation, stepdad forces himself on his plump, busty stepdaughter. Using coercion, he keeps her compliant,
and ultimately, puts a baby in her belly.

Nice big tits on Miso. Toru is convincing as the master manipulator. The sex is pretty straightforward, though. Maybe too rapey for some.

From a chinese sub. Translated using online tools. Imperfections corrected using human eyeballs & brain

Permission granted to use this sub wherever you like. I just want to give back to my JAV brothers & sisters.

Edited To Add .ASS option

Attachments

• Rbk-048 Eng.zip
    22.5 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Lo raro es que antes no tenía ese tipo de restricciones, quizás por eso no entendí a qué te referías antes.

Efectivamente, estoy tratando de (finalmente) configurar Whisper. Creo que he progresado. Informaré mis resultados aquí en caso de que alguien lo encuentre interesante.

Sí. Exageré con un 80%. Me basé en la traducción que obtuve en la parte inicial de una película, que fue muy buena. Luego comprobé que era una excepción. El resto de la película está muy mal traducido.
It's doesn't matter in the end, my friend. At least you gave us more details about AniMaker and for anyone with questions.
That is more important:)

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
I try to use whisper at this link: https://colab.research.google.com/g...in/WhisperWithVAD.ipynb#scrollTo=teF-Ut8Z7Gjp

My settings is No translation, vad 0.3 and chunk 1-1.1. With this chunk value, the output contains many short sentences rather than few long sentences. I think in JAV, they don't talk long, so we should go with many short sentences.

After getting SRT file, I will translate it with Google Chrome. I believe Google translate better than DeepL or other services.

I also have write a small program to clean up SRT file after translation. It fixes some minor issues. Sometimes the ID of subtitle is translated to "five", "six" instead of remaining as number, the empty seperator line is missing (cause 2 lines to be displayed as 1), remove useless lines such as "ah", "oh", etc.

Here's some subtitles I made using above method. I don't bother editting them because they're good enough for me.

XRW-121
ATID-263
CMN-142
CMV-055
DDK-208
DNIG-002
HAVD-064
SDMS-474
SSPD-030

Attachments

• some subtitles.zip
    166.3 KB · Views: 367

Inju

May 9, 2021
The best option (that I know of) to translate is using Google Chrome.

1) Drag the SRT file to Google Chrome.
2) Right click on the browser.
3) Choose the Translate to option
4) Press Ctrl-A (to select all translated text)
5) Copy the selected text
6) Paste it into the original SRT so that it replaces the old text.
Thank you very much :)

Reactions: Imscully and slemx

youngmal

Dec 16, 2015

MIDV-121 English Subtitle

Grasping The Weakness Of A Gentle Big Stepchild And Wearing A Exposed Costume That Can Be Anytime And Immediately Squirting Meat Toilet

Saki Sakura

midv121pl.jpg

Code: MIDV-121
Release Date: 2022-06-07
Category: 1080p, HD, JAV
Director: Doragon Nishikawa
Studio: MOODYZ
Label: MIDV
Tags: Big tits, Blow, Cosplay, Digital Mosaic, Solowork, Squirting, Titty fuck
Actor: Fumitaka Yoshimura
Actress: Sakura Saki

Stepdad Yoshimura is tired of Saki`s attitude towards him. When she is caught stealing from a shop, he`s had enough. Over the course of a weekend when Mom is away, he blackmails her into being his sex pet, making her wear various pieces of lingerie etc. Wait! did he have those items already prepared? I`m shocked!

Another day, another evil stepdad with a busty stepdaughter. All routine stuff, the power of his libido will change her shitty attitude, etc.
Anyway, Saki is a pretty girl with nice tits, and Yoshi does a good job as devious dad. Some pretty hot stuff in here. The lingerie parts are nice.

From a chinese sub. Translated using online tools. Imperfections corrected using human eyeballs & brain.

Permission granted to use this sub wherever you like. I just want to give back to my JAV brothers & sisters.

Edited To Add .ASS Option

Attachments

• Midv-078 Eng.zip
    28.7 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I try to use whisper at this link: https://colab.research.google.com/g...in/WhisperWithVAD.ipynb#scrollTo=teF-Ut8Z7Gjp

My settings is No translation, vad 0.3 and chunk 1-1.1. With this chunk value, the output contains many short sentences rather than few long sentences. I think in JAV, they don't talk long, so we should go with many short sentences.

After getting SRT file, I will translate it with Google Chrome. I believe Google translate better than DeepL or other services.

I also have write a small program to clean up SRT file after translation. It fixes some minor issues. Sometimes the ID of subtitle is translated to "five", "six" instead of remaining as number, the empty seperator line is missing (cause 2 lines to be displayed as 1), remove useless lines such as "ah", "oh", etc.

Here's some subtitles I made using above method. I don't bother editing them because they're good enough for me.
A thumbs up to @theydonotwantto for his advice.

I tried his suggestions with a 20 minute, no noise, no busy scene. One I have already subbed. I also tried PyTransciber.
I did not tried AniMaker.
I ran both once.
PyTranscriber lost.

However, the subs generated by whisper did not keep up with my manual subbing.

Using it as a base is all it was good for.
Using it by itself... honestly I would had been confuse and frustrated.:confused:

Again I speak only for me.
Maybe the result was bad due to my computer or net??? Who knows.

Again using these tools as a base is good. But using your subbing skills will take it further and make it better:D

Reactions: Imscully

Pein1911

Sep 20, 2019

NSFS-024 Mature Mother 14 ~ Stepmother Who Loved The Son Of The Remarriage Partner ~ Yuki Kurosawa

nsfs024sopl.jpg

Edited sub from internet

Attachments

• NSFS-024.en.srt.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 255

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Yes that was me! I've worked on her past two solo releases (TIKB-157 and WO-011), and they didn't really work out too well, and the videos were kind of lame. That is difficult for me to say as an Aika fan! I'll go over them again and post with her upcoming MIAA-859. I really wish that VR subs was a thing, but there is no way as far as I know.

Reactions: Taako

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Last edited:
Reactions: Aikayikes!

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
I really wish that VR subs was a thing, but there is no way as far as I know.
It is possible to use subtitles in VR, you need to use the HereSphere player that support subtitles.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Interesting I'll look into that.
I have been using subtitles in VR for months with HereSphere VR player. You just need to add the SRT file with the subtitles, and you see them in VR.

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Reactions: Pein1911