Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Sinverg Wenza

Jun 1, 2012
More whisper-translated subs. Not perfect, not everything makes sense, but you can get the gist of it pretty well.

NSPS-090 - Because someone said they don't get enough cosplay movies. Minimally edited. Added captions. Lots of room for improvement.
NSPS-090.jpg

BKD-57 - Featuring a super young and sexy Maki Tomoda
BKD-57.jpg

OBA-080
OBA-080.jpg

Attachments

• sinvergs_subs_whisper.zip
    22.6 KB · Views: 320

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Fun fact:
This is quite an interesting video. I remember seeing it years ago.
And what I remember was one of the "shota" aka old men. Had his voice ADR. That "shota" Industy name was weirdly, Makun:p
Yeah...that voice is so weird that it actually distracted me from the storyline.
However....It also featured the ever busty and beautiful Mio Takahashi.
She's so hot that they could be talking about the weather and I'd still jerk off to her.

superman4207

JAV Perv Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2022
hey buddy whu are you not posting you edited subs. this machine is good for some extent but not go for every word of sentense .
It's not very kind to complain when you are new and obviously have never tried subbing yourself before. It is very time consuming whether you know Japanese or you do not and are just making a best guess. Here's a suggestion. You should try and fix the subs and share those rather than complaining about someone's free gift.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Yeah...that voice is so weird that it actually distracted me from the storyline.
However....It also featured the ever busty and beautiful Mio Takahashi.
She's so hot that they could be talking about the weather and I'd still jerk off to her.
I never found her attractive and her sex scenes in her movies are dull to me.
But I hope you enjoy her:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

I used Whisper to produce this subtitle file for NITR-079 starring Ayumi Shinoda. Kind of a weird storyline but I love this actress and couldn't resist creating a sub for this movie. I tried to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. I couldn't think of better terms for "paper play" or "hair play" though. Maybe someone out there can enlighten me.​

Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• NITR-079.rar
    13 KB · Views: 231

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I never found her attractive and her sex scenes in her movies are dull to me.
But I hope you enjoy her:)

Also, a unrelated message to anyone interested.
ああ,なんか is not "Oh, you.
It points to something, you could say, "Ah, what's going on? If you want to be a little more accurate ;)
Yea, she is a bit dull; however I liked her boobs!

• Haha
Reactions: Imscully and Taako

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
Like every big JAV fan who doesn't understand the Japanese language, I've been looking for ways to get subtitles for the movies I like. This is how I found out about these forums several years ago and this is also how I found out about Subtitle Edit, a great subtitle editing software that is not only free and easy to use, but also great.

I know some people don't like it because depending on how it's used it can sometimes lead to frustrating results. However, I just found a way that, from my point of view, produces results that serve as a good base for further manual editing that produces quality results in an easy and fun way.

I share the steps that I follow, in case someone finds them useful:

1) Download Subtitle Edit from their website: https://www.nikse.dk/subtitleedit

2) Install and run the application.

3) Choose the option Video/Audio to text (Vosk/Kaldi).

5) Click on the Add... button and choose the video whose subtitles we want to obtain.

7) Click on the Generate button. After a while (usually less than an hour on medium computers), the SRT file of the video with Japanese subtitles will appear in the same folder the video is in.

8) Drag the SRT file onto the Chrome window.

9) Right click on the Chrome window and choose the option Translate to english (or the desired language).

10) Copy the translation and paste it into the SRT file (so that it replaces the previous text).

With this we have the subtitles ready in a low to medium quality, but everything will be ready to manually edit and bring the subtitles to the desired quality.

I hope this helps more than one.

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Good suggestion for folks. I've been doing that for the past couple of years. I also use Google's ability to translate speech. It's not perfect, but it can be helpful.
Yes, I use Google to try to catch some lines that way too. Often it just reminds me how bad the audio quality can be on some JAVs!

Inju

May 9, 2021
7) Click on the Generate button. After a while (usually less than an hour on medium computers), the SRT file of the video with Japanese subtitles will appear in the same folder the video is in.
Should I somehow make the program recognize it is Japanese language it is transcribing? I got the SRT file immediately in English, and it was gibberish :(

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Should I somehow make the program recognize it is Japanese language it is transcribing? I got the SRT file immediately in English, and it was gibberish :(
Just remember it ALL just a base form to get you started. Like whisper, psytranscriber, and others.

Reactions: Prinsipe

slemx

Mar 15, 2015

I don't remember having to indicate the original language, I think it has automatic language detection. What does happen is that the first time this Subtitle Edit option is used, some files will be downloaded automatically.

I have tried the Video/Audio to text (Whisper) option. There it does ask for the language, but I have not been able to obtain minimally acceptable results.

With the option Video/Audio to text (Vosk/Kaladi) I have obtained, as I said before, results between bad and medium (I suppose depending on the original audio). It seems little, but I feel that the SRT obtained is a "good" starting point to create good subtitles, because we already have some correct or approximate sentences (between 10% and 50%) and, above all, the timing guidelines where it is spoken, to only replace the erroneous text with what the context of the story suggests.

Since November 22, with ChatGPT, we are living in the AI era, I think that the quality of audio to text conversions will improve substantially in the coming months. Perhaps by the end of this year we will already be talking about fully satisfactory detections that require a minimum of editing.

Reactions: Taako

slemx

Mar 15, 2015
I remember now. In the window that appears when you choose the option Video/Audio to text (Vosk/Kaladi), the option "Choose language" appears, you must click on the three dots and choose "Japanese large 1GB". This is how you indicate the oroginal language.

Inju

May 9, 2021
I remember now. In the window that appears when you choose the option Video/Audio to text (Vosk/Kaladi), the option "Choose language" appears, you must click on the three dots and choose "Japanese large 1GB". This is how you indicate the oroginal language.
Thank you very much, now it works :)

Reactions: slemx

pselvan

Apr 18, 2023
MVSD-541 On That Day, At That Time, In That Place, Ever Since I Was Held By You–for Some Reason I Feel Lonely Every Day… Immoral Cock Blowjob NTR Kana Morisawa

My first attempt at generating .srt using Animaker. The sex scenes need a work up though. Would appreciate if someone can help with it.mvsd541pl.jpg

Attachments

• MVSD-541.rar
    16 KB · Views: 235

panop857

Sep 11, 2011
Here are 26 Whisper Edits for the Slave Color series. This is the first 20 entries + the first three Teacher and first three Fiance entries. This is usually considered the Golden Age of the series, featuring lots of crossovers between casts. I think #10 is the best in the franchise, and JavLibrary agrees, with an absurd 9.3 rating.

These are timed based on the movies not being split. The Megapack Torrent had them split with A/B/C/D, so you will need to combine them into one with MKVToolNix.

Attachments

• Slave-Color-Whisper-Edits-Megapack-v2-26-subs.zip
    494.4 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
MVSD-541 On That Day, At That Time, In That Place, Ever Since I Was Held By You–for Some Reason I Feel Lonely Every Day… Immoral Cock Blowjob NTR Kana Morisawa

My first attempt at generating .srt using Animaker. The sex scenes need a work up though. Would appreciate if someone can help with it.
First, thank you for your sub.:)
Second, what is Animaker? Never heard of it.

Reactions: Imscully