Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Let's dot the I's
1. Whisper isn't perfect
2. Whisper is another AI option
3. For those who expect it to be perfect, it is not.
4. It is an excellent option for those of us who, like me, have been waiting a long time for a translation and it never came.
5. It is a good option for those who do not seek perfection
6. It has a better quality than the other SIMILAR systems
7. If you are looking for perfection, this is not the option for you
8. Whisper will never be better than the HUMAN translation
9. WHISPER is easy to use (Virtual version)
10. Whisper may be of help to traditional translators to speed up time.
11. Whisper often fails to detect words, you can change or repeat (probably improve in the future)
12. The times in Whisper are often off.
13. In conclusion, if you expect something precise, it's not for you, if you just want to understand the plot of a movie, Whisper is the best option until someone creates a subtitle and provides it to us for free.
I am happy to be able to create these subtitles for myself, the eternal wait is over, I mean that a kind soul likes the same as me and creates the subtitles, I can take some time and try to clean the subtitles with a program edition.
WHISPER WILL NEVER REPLACE A HUMAN AND THEIR EMOTIONS.
Couldn't had said it better myself. It's a good tool for subbing like the others, except capcut lol:rolleyes:

It's great to see everyone come together to not only share their subs, but present ways to sub.
The more of those who uses it and share their ideas, what works, and don't work than Whisper can and will get better.

Annnnywayyyys, happy holidays to all:hihi:

Last edited:

javFanboi

Oct 6, 2021
AWS Machine transcribed english files for KATU series. Sharing it here if anyone wants to look at them and fix some of the translations, I don't know japanese.

Attachments

• katu files.zip
    276.4 KB · Views: 353

javFanboi

Oct 6, 2021
Let's dot the I's
1. Whisper isn't perfect
2. Whisper is another AI option
3. For those who expect it to be perfect, it is not.
4. It is an excellent option for those of us who, like me, have been waiting a long time for a translation and it never came.
5. It is a good option for those who do not seek perfection
6. It has a better quality than the other SIMILAR systems
7. If you are looking for perfection, this is not the option for you
8. Whisper will never be better than the HUMAN translation
9. WHISPER is easy to use (Virtual version)
10. Whisper may be of help to traditional translators to speed up time.
11. Whisper often fails to detect words, you can change or repeat (probably improve in the future)
12. The times in Whisper are often off.
13. In conclusion, if you expect something precise, it's not for you, if you just want to understand the plot of a movie, Whisper is the best option until someone creates a subtitle and provides it to us for free.
I am happy to be able to create these subtitles for myself, the eternal wait is over, I mean that a kind soul likes the same as me and creates the subtitles, I can take some time and try to clean the subtitles with a program edition.
WHISPER WILL NEVER REPLACE A HUMAN AND THEIR EMOTIONS.
Can you share how you run the whisper app, do you run it locally or on virtual cloud? I tried using that for some youtube videos but it takes forever even with large model to translate 10 min video.

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Can you share how you run the whisper app, do you run it locally or on virtual cloud? I tried using that for some youtube videos but it takes forever even with large model to translate 10 min video.
Hello, I'm using the cloud version, I really don't even know how I got it myself, because first I had to install 1 python 3.10 2. git 3. Ffmeg on my computer, since according to the video I saw it was still necessary using the cloud version, after installing, so to speak, the drivers requested by the creator of the Collab (Whisper+Vad) it is necessary to install each time we use this Collab, I think on page 219 there is the address of the Collab that comes improved with VAD, too leave some images with indications of what I did before using the Collab.

ElliotAlderson

Lesbian Connoisseur
Dec 19, 2022
Hello, guys! I'm new to the forum and I already would like to make my contribution ;)

I translated RCTD-111 - Super Gachinko Lesbian Battle DYNAMITE 2018 using lots of different tecniques which include machine translation and my own knowledge of japanese (I'm learning). I think the results were 85% accurate with pretty little mistakes, I got a little sloppy at the end, but understand that this is a 3h movie so it's understandable that I got a bit tired after this goliath of a project.

I used the 720p [3:14:44] version of the movie, please feel free to correct any mistakes that you find.

I will be posting here a lot, mainly subtitles for lesbian movies because they don't get much love from translators, but I will post a few subs for hetero movies I like as well. The next movies on my schedule are:

- BBAN-086

- MIAE-208

- BBAN-242

- LZDM-002

Bye!

Attachments

• RCTD-111 [English-Sub] by Elliot Alderson.rar
    7.9 KB · Views: 261

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
In my experience, using the virtual version of whisper, with the use of the large model. It takes about 5mins to 10mins to transcribe a 60mins long video. I don't have the powerful GPU installed on my computer, which is why I am also using the virtual version. Using the virtual version, you don't need to install anything on your computer. I did not install anything from my computer because I don't know how to install it honestly. In the virtual version, all you need to do is to upload, select the language, select the model then wait for the transcription to finish. :blink:

Reactions: xsf27

Aeolus Kratos

Aug 25, 2012
In my experience, using the virtual version of whisper, with the use of the large model. It takes about 5mins to 10mins to transcribe a 60mins long video. I don't have the powerful GPU installed on my computer, which is why I am also using the virtual version. Using the virtual version, you don't need to install anything on your computer. I did not install anything from my computer because I don't know how to install it honestly. In the virtual version, all you need to do is to upload, select the language, select the model then wait for the transcription to finish. :blink:
Hi,

Would you mind sharing the link/guide to the Whisper virtual version? I've been trying installing Whisper but no success since.

Best regards.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Hello, guys! I'm new to the forum and I already would like to make my contribution ;)

I translated RCTD-111 - Super Gachinko Lesbian Battle DYNAMITE 2018 using lots of different tecniques which include machine translation and my own knowledge of japanese (I'm learning). I think the results were 85% accurate with pretty little mistakes, I got a little sloppy at the end, but understand that this is a 3h movie so it's understandable that I got a bit tired after this goliath of a project.

I used the 720p [3:14:44] version of the movie, please feel free to correct any mistakes that you find.

I will be posting here a lot, mainly subtitles for lesbian movies because they don't get much love from translators, but I will post a few subs for hetero movies I like as well. The next movies on my schedule are:

- BBAN-086

- MIAE-208

- BBAN-242

- LZDM-002

Bye!
Appreciate your contribution and welcome here:)

Reactions: xsf27

javFanboi

Oct 6, 2021
Yes please if you can share the whisper virtual version with us, i'll compare them against the AWS transcibed subtitles. This is are the Katu files i transcribed from AWS.

XRW-397
KATU-037
KATU-041
KATU-061
KATU-064
KATU-066
KATU-089
KATU-091
KATU-098

Attachments

• katu files.zip
    276.4 KB · Views: 221

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
BTW, people having issues installing whisper can make a thread in the tech support section of the forum with what you did to install whisper and the error you're getting, the gpu you have and you'll get help to get it installed.

Once you have python and pip installed, it's literally just 1 line to type and it's done to get it working with cpu only so it's not very hard, we just need to identify where the problem you're having is.

The important thing is to read what the command line window tells you to see why it's not working.

Edit:
For example, I just tried to update it and it complained about pip not being up-to-date so I had to update that first(although that didn't actually stop it from installing it, other things may, that's just an example of a situation):
Whisper.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: xsf27 and Taako

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Much easier to fix your issues if you can let us know what they are. It's 1 line typed in command line to use it, not much of a video.

Reactions: Taako

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Whosper how do I srt the text file I translated?

You use the vtt file which is a subtitle file instead of the 1 line text file output, it's basically the same as an srt.

If you insist on having an srt, just open the vtt with a subtitle making software that support both vtt and srt and save it as an srt, but that's unnecessary, vtt is a better subtitle format.

Reactions: Imscully

skici31

I ❤ INCEST
Jul 4, 2021
1 satırlık metin dosyası çıktısı yerine bir altyazı dosyası olan vtt dosyasını kullanırsınız, temelde bir srt ile aynıdır.

Bir srt'ye sahip olmakta ısrar ediyorsanız, vtt'yi hem vtt hem de srt'yi destekleyen bir altyazı oluşturma yazılımıyla açın ve onu bir srt olarak kaydedin, ancak bu gereksizdir, vtt daha iyi bir altyazı formatıdır.
Teşekkürler
Düşük ses kalitesine sahip videolar için çalışıyor mu?
OLD JAV VİDEO

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Thanks
Does it work for videos with low sound quality?
OLD JAV VIDEO
It should still work with lower quality audio but the result will not be as good.

soloporhoy666 is already lowering the quality to mp3s instead of using something like opus which would give better quality for the same size and is apparently still getting good enough results to get impressed.

Reactions: Taako and Imscully

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
It should still work with lower quality audio but the result will not be as good.

soloporhoy666 is already lowering the quality to mp3s instead of using something like opus which would give better quality for the same size and is apparently still getting good enough results to get impressed.
I finally used it on Colab and it's amazing. I'm working through LULU-173 and BBAN-132 to post using it soon. Not a lot of cleaning up to do either! Weird thing is that I have one video, PED-020, and it stops reading at 26 minutes... which is exactly where pyTranscriber would stop.

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
I finally used it on Colab and it's amazing. I'm working through LULU-173 and BBAN-132 to post using it soon. Not a lot of cleaning up to do either! Weird thing is that I have one video, PED-020, and it stops reading at 26 minutes... which is exactly where pyTranscriber would stop.
Are you using the whisper+vad collab? because that version is the most stable.