Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
So Wisper can't catch whispers? Anyway, keep up the good work. I am looking forward to the results.
Indeed keep up the good work.
This comes to no surprise. AI will never replace human translators.
Such elements are always present in JAV or many movies in general, war scenes with explosions and rockets surrounds the actors and those actors are force to yell their lines, which is pretty realistic given the context.

Even now I came upon the dreaded "JAV shower/bath scene". Sometimes they are quiet. Then sometimes noisy with the water running and the actors talking.
I have the one with the water running:confused::p and I can barely hear what the actress is saying.

It's one of those things where I will have to make up a line without disturbing the context of the scene. Or skip it.

So far, Whisper seems like the others software like PyTranscriber, which I had no problem with, but rarely use.

Last edited:
Reactions: mei2

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENU-780 Incest Arisawa Sasa Who Intrudes Out While Crushing Her Mother's Tits

venu780pl.jpg

I found a fairly good machine translation for VENU-780. I cleaned it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• VENU-780.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 231

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

Here I leave the subtitle obtained with Whisper+VAD, I hope you enjoy it, it's not my type of film, but since it was a test, I leave it here, later I'll upload the others that I have already subtitled with whisper, but for now I'm enjoying them for me.

RCTD-459 BUSTY MOTHER AND SISTERS DON'T NOTICE EVEN IF THEY'RE INSERTED BY ME​

This will be interesting.
I will compare it to the one I subbed months ago and let you know how it compare:)

Thank you very much

Update #1: I took a quick look at the file without adding the movie.
And first, let me say thanks again for giving us a new software to help aid us in subtitling movies.

The good news, by using Whisper it seems to give you time codes/stamps and subs to your movies if you decide to use. That helps makes subbing one step closer to being somewhat bearable and for those wanting to understand a movie.
I did finds some accuracy in certain scenes, I remember from my sub.

Bad news. As I starting reading the sub for this movie, I was hit with a mistake the first line. I wasn't expecting that so soon. But I kept reading.

I then starting reading more of the subs and notice numerous mistakes like repeated lines and lines differently from my sub. Could it be my sub is wrong and whisper is right? Possible but I trust my sub almost 80-90%.

Not only were these lines different/wrong from my sub, but they showed up in the wrong places...many times.....
"Is that so", "you were doing it"... "I didn't know how to do"... "You don't know how to do"... "I'm doing it"... "I have to do it"... "I do it sometimes"...."You can't eat rice with a cake"..."What should I do with rice"... "I don't like it because it's red"... "I'll eat your breasts"(4X in a row)... "I'm wearing a mini tomatoes"...
"You're wearing a different uniform"..."It's called a modern uniform"... "You woke up early"
"Will you come to my class" "You said you wouldn't come"(This, um... okay at this point I have no idea)
"He's standing on his own".. "Don't wet the cake" "I don't wet it"
"Umbrellas aren't cheap(The mom, if I remember my sub, is telling daughter, cakes aren't cheap/cakes are expensive)
"Can I buy you a drink" (What??? Is this even the right movie?)

Ok, those "mistakes" came with the first 26 minutes. And there's LOTS of mistakes that would take too long for me write. Lots and lots....

I'm trying to get to the part that I hope Whisper can faithfully blow my mind lol, but it's doing just the opposite.
Let me skip to the scene, I know where the sisters are talking in the background and see if Whisper capture some of it....
And it missed it.
In fact, it recycle the lines "Did you prepare breakfast?", "I haven't prepare breakfast", I'm going to eat breakfast"
Another line, "I'll go if I have a pencil"...I don't even know what Whisper talking about at this point lol

I'm gonna stop and watch the rest of the movie with the sub from Whisper to see how it plays.

I have to say I saw small instances where Whisper caught some lines but those weren't even close to what I seen other software do. Could this movie be more difficult, possibly.
But the subbing mistake at the very beginning usually doesn't happen so quickly in my experience with the others.

So far from the sub alone, you will not get an accurate description to what's going on in the movie...at least in the first 26 minutes.
I've seen the movie...I know you will be reading the sub and looking at the movie and wonder did you get the wrong sub lol

If I hadn't subbed this movie, I might think this sub was accurate.
But since it's a jumble mess of words that doesn't make sense overall,
I would shut off the sub and fap to the movie with no sub.

Btw, once Whisper hear a line, it software repeats that line a lot. That's where you need to clean it up yourself. Like most software. So not a big deal.
But it repeats it a lot. So maybe a big deal???

Right now, Whisper is showing itself to be nothing more than a software with bad Machine Translation...
But maybe the rest of the sub will redeem it. I hope.
I will update later. And forget about capcut that's terrible too.

I think these software are useful in aiding you to make subs.
But the old saying, "Something is better than nothing" seems outdated. Why accept something that is nothing and not accurate?

Anyways, finger cross for rest of the movieo_O

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

URE-073 Exclusive Ririko Kinoshita Writhes In Incest With Immoral Mother And Child! !! Original: Gonza The Day When I Straddle My Son-Gonzo Record Of Mother And Son-

ure073pl.jpg

I came across a translation for URE-073. The translation was quite good (I'm not even sure it was a "machine" translation}. I cleaned it up a little bit (mainly correction of pronouns depending on who was speaking in the scene} and married it with a reduced mosiac version of the movie to create a DVD. I'm not usually a fan of reduced mosiac movies but this one was pretty good. Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.
Another great job as usual Chuckie100, although I will never watch this movie because i hate the guy actor to death,
I appreciate all your hard work:cheers:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I wish they would make a Whisper app. I' have some recent movies where there are no "machine" translations for yet, but I can't seem to get Whisper to work. I've tried converting the MP4 file to a MP3 file (audio) and then using Whisper, but still no joy! This is the last error message I received. I thought I setup Whisper, so anyone got an idea what's going on here? Thanks in advance.

ModuleNotFoundError Traceback (most recent call last)

<ipython-input-1-2678daf41aab> in <module>
17 import tensorflow as tf
18 import torch
---> 19 import whisper
20 import os
21 import ffmpeg

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'whisper'

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I wish they would make a Whisper app. I' have some recent movies where there are no "machine" translations for yet, but I can't seem to get Whisper to work. I've tried converting the MP4 file to a MP3 file (audio) and then using Whisper, but still no joy! This is the last error message I received. I thought I setup Whisper, so anyone got an idea what's going on here? Thanks in advance.

18 import torch
---> 19 import whisper
20 import os
21 import ffmpeg

I don't know about Whisper sorry, but it's not looking accurate from the sub I just read.

Did you ask someone in the technical thread??

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

18 import torch
---> 19 import whisper
20 import os
21 import ffmpeg

Hard to help when we don't know what you did to try to install it or how you're trying to start it, but it's clearly not detecting it as installed.

I feel like I link this a lot, but I wrote something on how to install it when I gave it a try a few months back in the other sub thread: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...not-a-sub-request-thread.1920331/post-4576832

Prinsipe

Aug 31, 2013
This will be interesting.
I will compare it to the one I subbed months ago and let you know how it compare:)

Thank you very much

Update #1: I took a quick look at the file without adding the movie.
And first, let me say thanks again for giving us a new software to help aid us in subtitling movies.

The good news, by using Whisper it seems to give you time codes/stamps and subs to your movies if you decide to use. That helps makes subbing one step closer to being somewhat bearable and for those wanting to understand a movie.
I did finds some accuracy in certain scenes, I remember from my sub.

Bad news. As I starting reading the sub for this movie, I was hit with a mistake the first line. I wasn't expecting that so soon. But I kept reading.

I then starting reading more of the subs and notice numerous mistakes like repeated lines and lines differently from my sub. Could it be my sub is wrong and whisper is right? Possible but I trust my sub almost 80-90%.

Not only were these lines different/wrong from my sub, but they showed up in the wrong places...many times.....
"Is that so", "you were doing it"... "I didn't know how to do"... "You don't know how to do"... "I'm doing it"... "I have to do it"... "I do it sometimes"...."You can't eat rice with a cake"..."What should I do with rice"... "I don't like it because it's red"... "I'll eat your breasts"(4X in a row)... "I'm wearing a mini tomatoes"...
"You're wearing a different uniform"..."It's called a modern uniform"... "You woke up early"
"Will you come to my class" "You said you wouldn't come"(This, um... okay at this point I have no idea)
"He's standing on his own".. "Don't wet the cake" "I don't wet it"
"Umbrellas aren't cheap(The mom, if I remember my sub, is telling daughter, cakes aren't cheap/cakes are expensive)
"Can I buy you a drink" (What??? Is this even the right movie?)

Ok, those "mistakes" came with the first 26 minutes. And there's LOTS of mistakes that would take too long for me write. Lots and lots....

I'm trying to get to the part that I hope Whisper can faithfully blow my mind lol, but it's doing just the opposite.
Let me skip to the scene, I know where the sisters are talking in the background and see if Whisper capture some of it....
And it missed it.
In fact, it recycle the lines "Did you prepare breakfast?", "I haven't prepare breakfast", I'm going to eat breakfast"
Another line, "I'll go if I have a pencil"...I don't even know what Whisper talking about at this point lol

I'm gonna stop and watch the rest of the movie with the sub from Whisper to see how it plays.

I have to say I saw small instances where Whisper caught some lines but those weren't even close to what I seen other software do. Could this movie be more difficult, possibly.
But the subbing mistake at the very beginning usually doesn't happen so quickly in my experience with the others.

So far from the sub alone, you will not get an accurate description to what's going on in the movie...at least in the first 26 minutes.
I've seen the movie...I know you will be reading the sub and looking at the movie and wonder did you get the wrong sub lol

If I hadn't subbed this movie, I might think this sub was accurate.
But since it's a jumble mess of words that doesn't make sense overall,
I would shut off the sub and fap to the movie with no sub.

Btw, once Whisper hear a line, it software repeats that line a lot. That's where you need to clean it up yourself. Like most software. So not a big deal.
But it repeats it a lot. So maybe a big deal???

Right now, Whisper is showing itself to be nothing more than a software with bad Machine Translation...
But maybe the rest of the sub will redeem it. I hope.
I will update later. And forget about capcut that's terrible too.

I think these software are useful in aiding you to make subs.
But the old saying, "Something is better than nothing" seems outdated. Why accept something that is nothing and not accurate?

Anyways, finger cross for rest of the movieo_O
Hi Taako - are you a native japanese speaker? Like how can you tell if which is the right one, your sub or the whisper?

I tested whisper and showed a great result for me. I also run the same movie in capcut. Whisper and capcut shows the same transcriptions but there are lines and words that are better in whisper than capcut and vise versa. The transcriptions in whisper and capcut is similar. And from my observation, whisper construct sentences more than capcut. But my method is i am merging the two transcriptions to get a better transcription results by cleaning it up a little bit. From my experience of using different applications or software, whisper is by far the best and next to it is capcut. But that is just my opinion.

Sorry if i disagree with your statement about "why accept something that is nothing and not accurate". Maybe you have a high standard, i get that. Because of whisper and capcut, I understand the story of the movie unlike before. So for me, whisper and capcut is not "nothing" at all, and about the accuracy - for me, the best way to know if the transcriptions are accurate if you are a native nihongo speaker, or you studied nihongo to learn how to understand it, or if you know someone who are literate in nihongo.

This is just my opinion. Peace and Happy Holidays everyone.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Hi Taako - are you a native japanese speaker? Like how can you tell if which is the right one, your sub or the whisper?

I tested whisper and showed a great result for me. I also run the same movie in capcut. Whisper and capcut shows the same transcriptions but there are lines and words that are better in whisper than capcut and vise versa. The transcriptions in whisper and capcut is similar. And from my observation, whisper construct sentences more than capcut. But my method is i am merging the two transcriptions to get a better transcription results by cleaning it up a little bit. From my experience of using different applications or software, whisper is by far the best and next to it is capcut. But that is just my opinion.

Sorry if i disagree with your statement about "why accept something that is nothing and not accurate". Maybe you have a high standard, i get that. Because of whisper and capcut, I understand the story of the movie unlike before. So for me, whisper and capcut is not "nothing" at all, and about the accuracy - for me, the best way to know if the transcriptions are accurate if you are a native nihongo speaker, or you studied nihongo to learn how to understand it, or if you know someone who are literate in nihongo.

This is just my opinion. Peace and Happy Holidays everyone.

Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
In the spirit of Christmas I am posting a translation of RCT-811 which contains a Christmas party hosted by the mothers for kids in the neighborhood. EROJapanesE.com translated it for me some years ago and Jose at EROJapanese gave me permission to post the subtitle file here. In my opinion EROJapanese.com produces the best, truest translations out there. and at very modest prices. ERO Japanese also indicated that:

The End of Year Sale Is Now On! Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Now! 1,200+ Subtitles Available.
Prices for existing subtitles and new commissions are going up after 1 January 2023.

Anyway enjoy and Happy Holidays to all.

Attachments

• RCT-811.rar
    13.3 KB · Views: 289

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
In the spirit of Christmas I am posting a translation of RCT-811 which contains a Christmas party hosted by the mothers for kids in the neighborhood. EROJapanesE.com translated it for me some years ago and Jose at EROJapanese gave me permission to post the subtitle file here. In my opinion EROJapanese.com produces the best, truest translations out there. and at very modest prices. ERO Japanese also indicated that:

The End of Year Sale Is Now On! Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Now! 1,200+ Subtitles Available.
Prices for existing subtitles and new commissions are going up after 1 January 2023.

Anyway enjoy and Happy Holidays to all.
Merry Christmas!!! Thank you for sharing, Chuckie:genit:

I agree. I've bought some of EroJapanese subs, I don't know if I want to say truest translations, depends on the definition, BUT I like their subs for older movies.

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
You should use the virtual version, it doesn't waste resources and you have 6 translation attempts, so I left the page and another colleague left an updated and improved version of WHISPER that includes VAD, you only need to have FFmpeg, Git and python 3.10 installed, the job will work. between 15 and 60 minutes depending on the speed of the internet and the number of people using the servers.

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Let's dot the I's
1. Whisper isn't perfect
2. Whisper is another AI option
3. For those who expect it to be perfect, it is not.
4. It is an excellent option for those of us who, like me, have been waiting a long time for a translation and it never came.
5. It is a good option for those who do not seek perfection
6. It has a better quality than the other SIMILAR systems
7. If you are looking for perfection, this is not the option for you
8. Whisper will never be better than the HUMAN translation
9. WHISPER is easy to use (Virtual version)
10. Whisper may be of help to traditional translators to speed up time.
11. Whisper often fails to detect words, you can change or repeat (probably improve in the future)
12. The times in Whisper are often off.
13. In conclusion, if you expect something precise, it's not for you, if you just want to understand the plot of a movie, Whisper is the best option until someone creates a subtitle and provides it to us for free.
I am happy to be able to create these subtitles for myself, the eternal wait is over, I mean that a kind soul likes the same as me and creates the subtitles, I can take some time and try to clean the subtitles with a program edition.
WHISPER WILL NEVER REPLACE A HUMAN AND THEIR EMOTIONS.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Attachments

• FERA-115.rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 267

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
You should use the virtual version, it doesn't waste resources and you have 6 translation attempts, so I left the page and another colleague left an updated and improved version of WHISPER that includes VAD, you only need to have FFmpeg, Git and python 3.10 installed, the job will work. between 15 and 60 minutes depending on the speed of the internet and the number of people using the servers.

There is a finite amount of hardware on their end too though and at some point it'll cause problems if everyone just use that. Some people only got 2 attempts a day recently from reading this thread so it's already getting limited and using more email address just increase the issue.

If you have a good enough GPU, there's no reason not to use it, there's no limit on that.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I have been trying to get Whisper to work but uncessful to date, However I did find a link that gives a pretty top level describtion of Whisper. I don't know if this is the correct forum to post it, but here it is for other Whisper newbies.

Reactions: Taako

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009