Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Yes, its disturbing and really there's no excuse, unless the original author can not be found.

I would not care if money wasn't involved, but clearly some bad guys are taking other ppl work and using it to make money. They think because its the internet they are free to break the laws.

But actually its illegal. I don't point fingers but at least I'm not trying to make money by stealing.
Exactly.
I'm still a bit perturbed that new-jav blatantly stole my 100% original project for BKD-97, removed my name, and posted it on their site which generates revenue from use of filejoker links and sales.
It's important to remember that I published it in 2020 after having worked on it on and off for 2-3 years.
I don't know Japanese, so I created every line of that subtitle project myself. I didn't use translation software or Google translate. I evaluated and re-evaluated every word they said in combination with their tone of voice, facial expressions, other body language signs, and fit within the obvious greater theme of the movie.
I have no idea exactly how many hours I put into that project, but I can safely say that it was well over 100, if not 200 total hours. I loved the movie so much that I kept going back over each and every line to ensure that it was all coherent and consistent. That's not easy. It's actually really hard, but I enjoy the challenge. It's like putting a puzzle that has many interchangeable pieces together. One wrong piece can send you back to the drawing board.
I don't mean to complain, as I've said many times that I am happy to know that people are enjoying my art, but it does frost my tail to know that they are making money off of it and that they INTENTIONALLY removed any sign of the original source.
I may have to start putting a tag or key phrase known only to me into each project. I could just go the route of hard coding them into movie files, but that has it's own set of downsides.

Anyway....I have continued to work on a variety of movies, but haven't buckled down to actually finish one to perfection since SDMF-19. I really need to just pick one and knock it out to share with all my perverted friends here. Earlier today I was working to piggy back on Taako's partial translation of JUC-514. It's a really hot movie, so I think I will devote a few hours to get that done in the next day or two. (While giving credit to my friend Taako for his initial work and inspiration.)
I appreciate all those who contribute to this fun, pervy forum.
Cheers.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I have become increasingly disturbed by sites that steal others work without even giving credit or reference to the original author.
It has been going on since the internet started, I might even be able to make a single thread with a million + complaints from this site alone

sadly, it will always happen

Reactions: Taako and Imscully

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
If you do something for fun or a small community and publish it on some public forum without any kind of license, then it is perfectly legal for anyone else on the internet to use without credit, even if it's very rude.

You also do need to realize that it's kind of hypocritical to complain about it since most of us are likely doing the same thing with JAV videos, downloading them for free and potentially earning from them for those who share back.

I spent a few years in an anime fansubbing group so I know how much work goes into making subs but you just gotta take it as more people get to enjoy your work and the content it's for, even if you don't get the credit. Most people wouldn't know who you are anyway outside of this forum anyway.

Do what you do for yourself and the few others that appreciate it and don't bother with anything else as long as those few appreciate it and you're having fun/learning from it is my personal philosophy. As long as you're not doing it for profits, nothing changes for you other than more people get to enjoy your work.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
18sprd1452pl.jpg

I found another machine translation for a movie starring Chisato Shouda: SPRD-1452. The sub was pretty good for a machine translation. I cleaned it up a bit and tried to interrupt what was being said on some lines, and twisted the story-line to be about an Aunt and her nephew. (I think my version is more erotic!) Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• _sprd_1452__shouda_chisato__8088-20220204101544-en.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 271

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Exactly.
I'm still a bit perturbed that new-jav blatantly stole my 100% original project for BKD-97, removed my name, and posted it on their site which generates revenue from use of filejoker links and sales.
It's important to remember that I published it in 2020 after having worked on it on and off for 2-3 years.
I don't know Japanese, so I created every line of that subtitle project myself. I didn't use translation software or Google translate. I evaluated and re-evaluated every word they said in combination with their tone of voice, facial expressions, other body language signs, and fit within the obvious greater theme of the movie.
I have no idea exactly how many hours I put into that project, but I can safely say that it was well over 100, if not 200 total hours. I loved the movie so much that I kept going back over each and every line to ensure that it was all coherent and consistent. That's not easy. It's actually really hard, but I enjoy the challenge. It's like putting a puzzle that has many interchangeable pieces together. One wrong piece can send you back to the drawing board.
I don't mean to complain, as I've said many times that I am happy to know that people are enjoying my art, but it does frost my tail to know that they are making money off of it and that they INTENTIONALLY removed any sign of the original source.
I may have to start putting a tag or key phrase known only to me into each project. I could just go the route of hard coding them into movie files, but that has it's own set of downsides.

Anyway....I have continued to work on a variety of movies, but haven't buckled down to actually finish one to perfection since SDMF-19. I really need to just pick one and knock it out to share with all my perverted friends here. Earlier today I was working to piggy back on Taako's partial translation of JUC-514. It's a really hot movie, so I think I will devote a few hours to get that done in the next day or two. (While giving credit to my friend Taako for his initial work and inspiration.)
I appreciate all those who contribute to this fun, pervy forum.
Cheers.
Indeed, and well said.
We both know it's been going on for a long time.. and it will not stop.

BUT we should still call people out for that shit imo. I will still complain even if it does nothing lol :p

As you said charging people for someone else subs is bad enough, but imagine someone charging for my recent sub and thinking they're going to get the full sub??? Wow that's very dishonest.

As you said and I agree. Creating subs is very time consuming and hard work. You been working on/off your sub for 2-3 year.. YEARS!!! And I can attest I've been working on my subs for months. Even today I can forward on a particular scene because I'm trying to get it right. That is subtitling at it best and worse :rolleyes:

Any sub you do, Imscully is masterful. And I personally have enjoy them:cihuy:

Kimochiidarou

Aug 18, 2022
stars_042_l.jpg

OK, first time post, but I think you'll like it.

This is STARS-042: Beautiful Scoop Photographer Imprisoned, featuring an incredible Masami Ichikawa, The story and scene setups are quite good. as is everyone in this, but especially Masami, who goes from fiery in the first (explicit) scene to submissive in the last, and is breathtakingly gorgeous and sexy in all of it. Like the film's chief antagonist says, she's my type. ;) The existence of an uncensored version is the very welcome icing on the cake.

For these subtitles I started with the existing rough English translation from Subtitle Cat, but then gave it a complete overhaul, mostly by sending the audio to Google Translate and painstakingly adapting it. I tried to be as faithful as possible. I'm sure inaccuracies remain, but this is a VAST improvement, which this film richly deserves. I may not post any more subs (it was a lot of work!) but I wanted this out there to honor the magnificent Masami. Enjoy.

Here's the synopsis from SOD's website:
One day, photographer MASAMI, who is mainly an entertainment paparazzi, is told by a mentor about a scandal concerning a big politician. Masami, who is aiming to become a journalist, jumps at this story and proceeds with the interview, and finally arrives at the truth. She sneaks into the hideout to take a scoop photo... but it's a trap set by the enemy. Masami is imprisoned and confined...!!

Cast: Masami Ichikawa
Release date: April 11, 2019
Running time: 110 minutes

Attachments

• 1stars00042jp-04.jpg
    1stars00042jp-04.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 1stars00042jp-07.jpg
    1stars00042jp-07.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 1stars00042jp-10.jpg
    1stars00042jp-10.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 1stars00042jp-19.jpg
    1stars00042jp-19.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 154
  • STARS-042_FHD_Uncen_Leak.mp4.jpg
    STARS-042_FHD_Uncen_Leak.mp4.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 154
  • STARS-042.en.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 423

creeplike

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys! Anyone here can help me download certain subtitles in sehuatang and i will edit, translate it to english and share it here? Like what @rickson did (hopefully there is nothing wrong with him). Thank you and hopefully someone can help me please. Thank you! By the way avid JULIA fan here, so subtitles will be from her movies.

Reactions: File2022

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
roe024pl.jpg

(I Decided To Defeat My Favorite Mother In 7 Days. Forbidden Feelings That I Have Been Holding In My Chest For 10 Years.)

I found machine subs for Roe-024 starring Momoko Isshiki. The sub was very good for a machine translation. I cleaned it up a bit and tried to interrupt what was being said on some lines, but otherwise did not try to twist the story-line. Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• ROE-024.rar
    22.8 KB · Views: 414

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Here is English sub for JUQ-073 Nao Jinguuji. The sub is machine transcribed from original Japanese audio.

Attachments

• JUQ-073 Nao Jinguuji.jpg
    JUQ-073 Nao Jinguuji.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 252
  • JUQ-073-en Nao Jinguuji -stt.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 607

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
At first I thought Kaho Imai was only dipping her toe in the lesbian pool with BBAN-380, but now we have LZDQ-024?? Sometime this next week I'm going to try to get at least a few lines out of each of those. She is my favorite behind Aika.. of course.. but the girl action is getting her closer lol

Reactions: lnstar and Taako

Sedas

Oct 26, 2021
View attachment 3011095

This is STARS-042: Beautiful Scoop Photographer Imprisoned, featuring an incredible Masami Ichikawa, The story and scene setups are quite good. as is everyone in this, but especially Masami, who goes from fiery in the first (explicit) scene to submissive in the last, and is breathtakingly gorgeous and sexy in all of it. Like the film's chief antagonist says, she's my type. ;) The existence of an uncensored version is the very welcome icing on the cake.

Para estos subtítulos, comencé con la traducción aproximada al inglés existente de Subtitle Cat, pero luego le di una revisión completa, principalmente enviando el audio a Google Translate y adaptándolo minuciosamente. Traté de ser lo más fiel posible. Estoy seguro de que quedan imprecisiones, pero esta es una GRAN mejora, que esta película se merece ampliamente. Puede que no publique más subtítulos (¡fue mucho trabajo!) pero quería que esto fuera para honrar al magnífico Masami. Disfrutar.

Aquí está la sinopsis del sitio web de SOD:
Un día, un mentor le cuenta al fotógrafo MASAMI, que es principalmente un paparazzi de entretenimiento, sobre un escándalo relacionado con un gran político. Masami, que aspira a convertirse en periodista, salta a esta historia y continúa con la entrevista, y finalmente llega a la verdad. Ella se cuela en el escondite para tomar una foto exclusiva... pero es una trampa tendida por el enemigo. ¡¡Masami está encarcelado y confinado...!!

Reparto: Masami Ichikawa
Fecha de lanzamiento: 11 de abril de 2019
Duración: 110

View attachment 3011095

For these subtitles I started with the existing rough English translation from Subtitle Cat, but then gave it a complete overhaul, mostly by sending the audio to Google Translate and painstakingly adapting it. I tried to be as faithful as possible. I'm sure inaccuracies remain, but this is a VAST improvement, which this film richly deserves. I may not post any more subs (it was a lot of work!) but I wanted this out there to honor the magnificent Masami. Enjoy.

Here's the synopsis from SOD's website:
One day, photographer MASAMI, who is mainly an entertainment paparazzi, is told by a mentor about a scandal concerning a big politician. Masami, who is aiming to become a journalist, jumps at this story and proceeds with the interview, and finally arrives at the truth. She sneaks into the hideout to take a scoop photo... but it's a trap set by the enemy. Masami is imprisoned and confined...!!

Cast: Masami Ichikawa
Release date: April 11, 2019
Running time: 110 minutes
Thank you very much for sharing the subtitle, Masami is one of the most beautiful girls and a great actress

Reactions: Kimochiidarou

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
yes it is and yes i can share the original chinese srt as well. Can you help me download subtitles in sehuatang?
Creeplike,
When you ask people to download from Sehuatang you are asking them to provide something of value to you for free.
What do you propose giving in return?
I've seen you offer to translate from Chinese to English.
This seems to be offering no value as anyone can use Subtitle Edit or Google Translate to do that in less than 10 seconds.
So, what do you offer in return for subtitles from Sehuatand?

• Sad
Reactions: Sataniko and Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
roe024pl.jpg

(I Decided To Defeat My Favorite Mother In 7 Days. Forbidden Feelings That I Have Been Holding In My Chest For 10 Years.)

I found machine subs for Roe-024 starring Momoko Isshiki. The sub was very good for a machine translation. I cleaned it up a bit and tried to interrupt what was being said on some lines, but otherwise did not try to twist the story-line. Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.
Thank you for your hard work,
I like Isshiki Momoko she beautiful and the acting is great.