Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

porgate55555

Jul 24, 2021
Hi All

I did some work again. A new pack with extracted subs from chinese hardsubs. As always, the files are only cleaned from the most obvious OCR garbage and come from different sources with varying quality. Hope you enjoy :)

Attachments

• NEW.zip
    715.8 KB · Views: 995
Last edited:

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Here are SRT subs for Yua's latest SSIS-419. All credit goes to the original sub maker (98t.tv). I used VSF and EasyOCR to create the soft subs.

Attachments

• Yua Mikami SSIS-419.jpg
    Yua Mikami SSIS-419.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Yua Mikami SSIS-419-en.zip
    81.1 KB · Views: 364
  • Yua Mikami SSIS-419-C.zip
    82.5 KB · Views: 180

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I didn't like RCT-386 and didn't realize the connection until now. For some reason RCT-386 the actor(son) was so aggressive that he was coming more like a desperate actor than playing the "role". He annoy me lol I never finish it.
But RCT-396 I seen many times :p

I liked the way you rewrote it. It makes sense to me and works even better. :)
Thanks. I liked RCT-396 too, so much that I had EroJapanese translate it for me a few years ago. It is available in their "Red Catalog" if you are interested. Their Red Catalog is a bit of a pain but they probably do it for the prudes in the credit card community. I'm also considering commissioning them to translate RCT-368 to get a better, truer translation of the dialog.

Reactions: Taako and Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I recently found a machine translation for JUL-118. Although it's not my favorite genre, I really like the actress., I cleaned it up a bit and twisted the story-line to be about mother-son relations. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• JUL-118.rar
    12.8 KB · Views: 278

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Thanks. I liked RCT-396 too, so much that I had EroJapanese translate it for me a few years ago. It is available in their "Red Catalog" if you are interested. Their Red Catalog is a bit of a pain but they probably do it for the prudes in the credit card community. I'm also considering commissioning them to translate RCT-368 to get a better, truer translation of the dialog.
Appreciate that. I have used ErosJapanese many times for the older movies. They are inexpensive compare to the others. I like em'.
I think the sub I have for RCT-396 is sufficient. They did a good job translating. I don't know how accurate but it seems pretty good :D

Reactions: Imscully

Dadaserfu

Nov 22, 2021
If it helps, credit wise at least. I finished a srt file and I emailed sextb to see if they’d like to use it. They said yea, then I asked if they post it as is and not put it behind their paywall (they have a v.i.p section) they agreed. It was DVDES-891. Check it out. You’ll see my DADASERFU name included. It’s hardcoded and I was able to download the hardcore for myself off of their site.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
If it helps, credit wise at least. I finished a srt file and I emailed sextb to see if they’d like to use it. They said yea, then I asked if they post it as is and not put it behind their paywall (they have a v.i.p section) they agreed. It was DVDES-891. Check it out. You’ll see my DADASERFU name included. It’s hardcoded and I was able to download the hardcore for myself off of their site.
Credit wise, that might help. But doesn't that mean someone can still take your subs and not credit you someplace else?
And... I don't like hardcoded subs. If a person is like me(less tech savvy) I rather they not struggle to get a sub either :D

But cool idea you came up with. ;)

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I spent some time editing and trying to clean up MEYD-704. Admittedly not my best effort. I also found that there was a time shift during the last ~ 30+ mins, I tried to correct but ?? Anyway check-it out and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• MEYD-704.rar
    20.8 KB · Views: 263

creeplike

Mar 18, 2019
anybody here has english subtitles for these codes?
beb-020
midd-839
crpd-368
EBOD-118
MIDD-885
midd-848

MIDD-919
MIDD-937
MIDD-965
Tnx in advance!

I have a lot of Julia ENGLISH subtitle and would gladly share it here. I want to complete her subtitles so hopefully people here can help me. Thank you!

Reactions: Gaara9449

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
My 34th translation in FRENCH will also have taken its time to arrive.

I must confess to you that even though my faith in the Holy Perversity remains strong.
It is quite possible that a woman is beginning to find a place in yours truly's schedule.
For how long... Mystery !
This time we find the beautiful Saeko Matsushita, caught in... An urban legend.

FR-[RBD-827] Saeko Matsushita

Attachments

• FR-[RBD-827] Saeko Matsushita.jpg
    FR-[RBD-827] Saeko Matsushita.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 181
  • FR-[RBD-827] Saeko Matsushita.rar
    18.7 KB · Views: 277

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
anybody here has english subtitles for these codes?
beb-020
midd-839
crpd-368
EBOD-118
MIDD-885
midd-848

MIDD-919
MIDD-937
MIDD-965
Tnx in advance!

I have a lot of Julia ENGLISH subtitle and would gladly share it here. I want to complete her subtitles so hopefully people here can help me. Thank you!
not subs thread.jpg
This is not subtitle request thread.