Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I'm sure they only do that for getting traffic on their website. But yeah, it makes me laugh when I see "english subs" on their website.
Yeah. I understand the main component for them is to make money. A little more effort on their part could be to better label the subs as ML or Unverified.
But hey why even have a comment section on the site and not do anything with it :rolleyes: :D

Reactions: Imscully

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah. I understand the main component for them is to make money. A little more effort on their part could be to better label the subs as ML or Unverified.
But hey why even have a comment section on the site and not do anything with it :rolleyes: :D
They make money with all those shaddy ads (probably filled with malwares too). Because as always, if it's free, you are the product. Plus, they might just use the auto translated subs that you see everywhere.

rickson

Feb 13, 2020

oshiri = Ass , Butt
Katai = Hard
Sugoi = Amazing

Another tip. It's good to have a microphone. So you can speak Japanese sentences from the movie in google translate or make your desktop like a mic and then during the audio, google translate will translate automatically. This only works for simple sentences

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
I took a quick look on the covers of there movies, and i admit, its look like they do pretty hardcore and dark dramas. But.... I don't know for what i saw there actress looks really far to be as beautifull as the ones the others studios work with...
Believe me, I thought the same thing, but the quality of the acting of the actresses has surprised me, even some of them who don't look very pretty are so sexy.

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
Here I am back for a new FRENCH translation tour of the English subtitles I have.

The 12th film translated into French will delight fans of "shotacon"!
Aika finds herself manipulated by two rascals!
For many fans of the genre, this film seems to be one of the best.

I must warn that for some time the rhythm of realeses may be less sustained than during the previous "turn". I got sick as hell so, the time to get my health back, I'm going to continue the translations but in a more way.... chill

[DVDES-920] AIKA

Attachments

• FR-[DVDES-920] AIKA.jpg
    FR-[DVDES-920] AIKA.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 239
  • FR-[DVDES-920] AIKA.rar
    26.3 KB · Views: 235

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
Here is my 13th translation in FRENCH.

This time we find Anri Okita in the role of a woman ready to do anything to seduce her little sister's boyfriend....
Who shouted "Bitch!" in the back of the room?! ^^
I don't know exactly why but I really like this series of films.

However this film and the one I translated just before (with AIKA), was complicated.... more than 1000 lines each and complex situations to translate, hell I hope the next one will be simpler lol.

[PPPD-451] Anri Okita

Attachments

• FR-[PPPD-451] Anri Okita.jpg
    FR-[PPPD-451] Anri Okita.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 173
  • FR-[PPPD-451] Anri Okita.rar
    24.2 KB · Views: 207

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
OK, I understand. You're not a fan of Anri Okita, or are his films too old for you? Anyway...
Guess who's coming back for my 14th French Translation?!

Hitomi Tanaka !!!
This film is the first predominantly "P.O.V" type film that I have translated.

The story tells us how a young man is ready to appeal to the occult to lose his virginity!
Frankly.... This stuff is bullshit, Who believes in it ? I don't see what could go wrong by summoning a Succubus.... Huh, guys ? Guys ? where are you guys ?!

[PPPD-788] Hitomi Tanaka

Attachments

• FR-[PPPD-788] Hitomi Tanaka.jpg
    FR-[PPPD-788] Hitomi Tanaka.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 143
  • FR-[PPPD-788] Hitomi Tanaka.rar
    10.9 KB · Views: 215

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
Here is my 15th FRENCH translation coming up! (Yes already)

As you may already know, I LOVE Julia and the English subtitles that I find to translate do not necessarily correspond to my tastes in terms of film, scenario... But sometimes, when the films in question have Julia featured, I sometimes make an exception.
So we find Julia who, unfortunately, is very frustrated sexually (and it's a bit of her fault as well). How will she solve this problem?

By the way, if among you there are people who regularly use my translations, do not hesitate to send me your comments and suggestions for improving them, if you have any (apart from spelling problems I I'm already aware of it.)

[PPPD-780] Julia

Attachments

• FR-[PPPD-780] Julia.jpg
    FR-[PPPD-780] Julia.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 194
  • FR-[PPPD-780] Julia.rar
    10.4 KB · Views: 216

Puan

Jul 2, 2021
excuse me, is there anyone here who has dasd-945 srt, if possible can you share it here? Thank you..

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
I deliver my 16th FRENCH translation to you today.

I didn't foresee it but I notice that with this translation it's the 4th relatively soft translation in a row that I'm sharing with you.
I recognize for once that if the next film that I have to translate should be very trashy, I will not be unhappy!

The beautiful Saeko Matsushita sees her couple suffering in recent days, is it her husband's fault or hers?

[ADN-203] Saeko Matsushita

Attachments

• FR-[ADN-203] Saeko Matsushita.jpg
    FR-[ADN-203] Saeko Matsushita.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 139
  • FR-[ADN-203] Saeko Matsushita.rar
    8.8 KB · Views: 228

jesusiscash

Sep 1, 2021
Not a request at all because I know; but would love to see some transexual subs at some point.

Ty, to everyone who does post subs. I usually grab them and have a budding collection.

Reactions: Imscully

rickson

Feb 13, 2020
miaa00182pl.jpg

MIAA 182 english sub "A Luxury Brand Shorts Sales Lady Unleashes Her Twerking Dance Temptation Sales Technique Maria Nagai"​

Maria is the best lingerie salesperson in her company. Incredibly she makes any married man buy her products with her "techniques"

Attachments

• MIAA-182.rar
    30.5 KB · Views: 265

mikhailx

Sep 3, 2021
Not a request at all because I know; but would love to see some transexual subs at some point.

Ty, to everyone who does post subs. I usually grab them and have a budding collection.
they actually did some TS sub like Ran Izumi and Riara Yumemi. you can search on the database. personally I did sub some transexual and lesbian for my own pleasure using pytranscriber. the reason why i'm not sharing it here because it's auto transcribe and the translation is not pretty accurate but atleast i know what they're talking about in the video.
you can also did it too just search on this thread for the tutorial.