Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
IPX-389 Tsumugi Akari

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 13.34.48.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 13.34.48.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 357
  • IPX-389 Tsumugi Akari & Daiki Takeda.srt.zip
    17.1 KB · Views: 325

nthaicing2

Jul 4, 2021
Which OCR program do you find easiest/best to use?
For me, i don't know how to use pytorch, so i end up using subtitle edits. especially for english hard coded subs. even then subtitle edit has about a 50/50 accuracy for english, but its pretty easy to use. If its Chinese subs i use google docs, which has a very surprisingly high accuracy, but cannot do batches so you have to convert to text 1 by 1.

Reactions: Taako and Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I recently found a machine translation for YPAA-018 staring Rena Fukiishi. I tried to clean it up to make it more understandable. I don't understand Japanese so may not be "true" interpretation. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• YPAA-018.rar
    12.9 KB · Views: 324

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I recently found a machine translation for YPAA-018 staring Rena Fukiishi. I tried to clean it up to make it more understandable. I don't understand Japanese so may not be "true" interpretation. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.
Thanks, Dude!!! Rena Fukiishi is one of my favorite MILF actresses of all-time...not just JAV.
Her beautiful face and large, pendulous breasts combine with what seems like a generally submissive nature to make her an ultimate milf!
I've been working on fan fiction subs for her great work in NSPS-762 on and off for a while. She plays a straight laced, boss type at work, but has a horny, Dominant type on who seeks to possess her. I'll try to finish that project and post it soon.
Thanks again for sharing.

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
did anyone else noticed a substantial improvement in the text to speech engine of google in the past few weeks?
Some of the few movies I auto translated recently have very few missing sentence compared to before. (I use the BingLingGroup version of Autosub) and I was just wondering if somebody else go the same impression before start recreating all the subs in my collection. Ofc, translation is not perfect but still I am under the impression that either all of a sudden the audio of these movies has improved or the text-to-speech engine has.
Hmm I haven't really notice and I use Google translate along with Deepl. I never had any problems with either tbh
Could be text-to-speech engine has gotten better or maybe both the movie/text-to-speech :)

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012
Hey guys, has there been any update to the 28000+ Chinese archive in the past couple of months? Looks like the last time I downloaded it was back in September.

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
Here is a zip file of 570 srt subtitle files. I am sure some of them will be duplicates of ones already posted in this forum, but many are new. I do not vouch for the quality of all of them, but most of them are at least decent. I hope they will be useful to many of you.

Attachments

• Subs thu J.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 2,693

ironfevers

Nov 9, 2019

Attachments

• akiba_jan_22.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,641