Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Title: Girl Outdoors Obscenity Record - Carried Out By The Girl Of Michikusa 2 To Depopulation The Rural Village.
Release Date: 2015-10-23
ID: IBW-526z
Runtime: 170 mins
Studio: i b works

** Special note:* THIS IS NOT THE FULL MOVIE!!!!!
This is ONLY scene featuring Saotome Yui and Mayuno-Yuma.

The story: Big sister(Mayuno Yuma) and her boyfriend are very horny. And big sister will do anything to please her boyfriend... that means helping him have sex with her little sister(Yui Saotome).

How I go the subs: Honestly, I used the old way. Pytranscriber, Audacity, Deepl and lots of luck :rolleyes: .
I am not an expert subber and some things PY couldn't capture. Still, I'm certain the subs is good and if anyone wants to add to them, feel free.
Ok, enough talking. Enjoy. :)
IBW1.jpgIBW3.jpgIBW4.jpgIBW5.jpgIBW6.jpg

Attachments

• IBW-526z Girl Outdoors Obscenity Record Saotome-Yui.rar
    8.6 KB · Views: 345

ToastFrench

Jan 8, 2022
Sorry if I messed this up-I know people prefer hand-edited subs and not just straight machine translations, but SubtitleCat.com doesn't seem to allow you to search for two-letter codes (like SW or BF), so thought maybe someone would like this Eimi Fukada BF-597 english machine translated sub.
(I also made it 'searchable' on SubtitleCat by adding her name to the translation, if you'd rather just use that site to grab this)

The original chinese sub is in that incredible 29K giant chinese sub pack that was graciously uploaded here recently by ironfevers

Attachments

• BF-597 Eimi Fukada-en.srt.zip
    27.9 KB · Views: 320
  • BF-597 Eimi Fukada.jpeg
    BF-597 Eimi Fukada.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:

milfvatcher

Dec 30, 2021
JUX 093

jux093pl-600x404.jpg

More subs on https://watchjavmilfsub.wordpress.com

Attachments

• JUX 093 [watchjavmilfsub.wordpress.com].zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 388

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
HJMO-404 Akari Mitani

Disclaimer (I'm pretty sure of this): Everyone in this movie is an actress/actor. No marriage was harmed in the making of this movie.
Happy weekend. It's a 4-hour flick

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 06.33.33.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 06.33.33.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 507
  • HJMO-404 Touko Namiki, Akari Mitani, Rin Sasahara, Kanna Shinozaki.srt.zip
    36.8 KB · Views: 338

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
HJMO-404 Akari Mitani

Disclaimer (I'm pretty sure of this): Everyone in this movie is an actress/actor. No marriage was harmed in the making of this movie.
Happy weekend. It's a 4-hour flick
"No marriage was harmed in the making of this movie."
Pendekar2020 bringing the subs AND the funny!
I appreciate both very much.
Thank you.
Cheers!

Reactions: Pendekar2020

porgate55555

Jul 24, 2021
Hi All

New pack with subs which I converted from chinese hardsubs and translated with Deepl. Hardsubs had different sub and video quality. None of them should be included in previous packs or RUNBKK releases. I only checked for OCR gibberish, so its normal machine translation. Hope you enjoy :)

Attachments

• New.zip
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,425

mrsoutpaw108

Jan 12, 2022
Hi All

New pack with subs which I converted from chinese hardsubs and translated with Deepl. Hardsubs had different sub and video quality. None of them should be included in previous packs or RUNBKK releases. I only checked for OCR gibberish, so its normal machine translation. Hope you enjoy :)
which software did u use for converting hardsubs ? May i know the tutorial of your converting subs?

Reactions: Imscully

porgate55555

Jul 24, 2021
which software did u use for converting hardsubs ? May i know the tutorial of your converting subs?
Sure, I'm using the tutorial provided by someone on Akiba: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/tutorial-ocr-chinese-english-movies-hardsub.2005149/. Then just use deepl or google translate for the last step.
The results are about 90-100% accurate if you have good source material. Just be aware that you have to do a cleanup of some gibberish and if you want even better results, manually correcting the deepl results.

Reactions: Imscully

mrsoutpaw108

Jan 12, 2022
Sure, I'm using the tutorial provided by someone on Akiba: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/tutorial-ocr-chinese-english-movies-hardsub.2005149/. Then just use deepl or google translate for the last step.
The results are about 90-100% accurate if you have good source material. Just be aware that you have to do a cleanup of some gibberish and if you want even better results, manually correcting the deepl results.
i didnt understand that tutorial since i dont know how to use python.Can you enlighten me explanation for newbie like me? Thank you in advance.

Pendekar2020

Sep 2, 2013
NDRA-053 Akari Mitani

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 07.50.04.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 07.50.04.png
    555.9 KB · Views: 643
  • NDRA-053 Akari Mitani.srt.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 352
Reactions: cafltx

fred olin

May 19, 2020
NOT A SUB REQUEST!
I see the word, "Comfortable" used a lot in the subs. I am not complaining. This is just an observation. Anyone have a reason why that term is frequently used. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

hury

Aug 5, 2015
NOT A SUB REQUEST!
I see the word, "Comfortable" used a lot in the subs. I am not complaining. This is just an observation. Anyone have a reason why that term is frequently used. Just curious. Thanks in advance.
Noticed this as well. I have generally just changed "comfortable" to "good", as that's how I have interpreted it. Thought with Japanese > Chinese > English, something would be lost in translation.

But reading your comment, I spent a few minutes checking/listening things out in one JAV-movie.

The actors will say something, the chinese subs will say "舒服" (and sometimes more chinese characters will be added to this word to expand on what's being said). "舒服" is translated as "comfortable" in english subs.

The only word said that I could easily google when 舒服/comfortable came up as subtitle was "kimochi".

What is the meaning of kimochi in Japanese?​

Kimochi is a “feeling.” This type of feeling is usually one brought on by some stimulation and is something of a non-persisting state of feeling. Kimochii (with a long -ii sound) means “good feeling.”

You can google "kimochi" and read a bit more about the word, but "feeling good" ends up as "comfortable". Guessing the other words said are along the same line..

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
NOT A SUB REQUEST!
Because it's auto translation. Just for fun, I checked one file above :

00:09:13,570 --> 00:09:14,770
It's comfortable

00:09:24,390 --> 00:09:26,240
I have to get up early tomorrow, so I'm going to sleep

Just by watching the video, it's not what's being said. Tenses are messed up and grammar is simply ignored. It should have been :

00:09:13,570 --> 00:09:14,770
It was good

00:09:24,390 --> 00:09:26,240
I have to get up early tomorrow, let's sleep okay ?

And it was just a very basic sentence. So if that's already messed up, I don't need to explain how it is for more complex sentences.

Reactions: Imscully and hury