Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Bastiary

Feb 16, 2021
Here is the broken subs for Mimk 084. I think its Chinese, CMIIW.

Attachments

• Mimk 084.zip
    40.1 KB · Views: 378

roberto_x

Nov 6, 2009
this is realy unfixible i think there is a broken sub and they try to translate from that few page before somebody share 28000 sub in chines, some of them broken sub if you want to fix them go to Sync subtitles online: easy timing adjuster | Subtitle Tools upload the sub make 1 Shift (in milliseconds): part and click shift, at new page click download then you have fixed chines sub you can work on this upload

Attachments

• NTRD-016.rar
    16.6 KB · Views: 399
Reactions: Imscully

granca

Mar 4, 2017
this is realy unfixible i think there is a broken sub and they try to translate from that few page before somebody share 28000 sub in chines, some of them broken sub if you want to fix them go to Sync subtitles online: easy timing adjuster | Subtitle Tools upload the sub make 1 Shift (in milliseconds): part and click shift, at new page click download then you have fixed chines sub you can work on this upload
Translaed with Deepdl but the result does not seems that good.

Attachments

• NTRD-016.eng.srt.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 343

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I've encountered that problem with a variety of .srt files the past few years, as well.
Unfortunately, I've never been able to solve the problem either.
I hope someone else here can shed light on how to resolve this particular issue.
It has text such as: ����� �� ���۳� �����̾���? and I've no idea how to translate that over to English. I've tried a variety of methods with no success.
Any advice will be appreciated.
This is classic problem of legacy encoding. Now everything is UTF-8 (or at least UTF-16) but back then different regional versions of Windows uses incompatible coding schemes: Big-5, GBK, cp1252 just for Chinese, plus few more for Korean and Japanese. When you get a file that display funny when you double click it, sometimes it's recoverable (just need to decode it with the correct code page) sometimes it's corrupted with no hope of recovery. NEVER ever save a file that decoded incorrectly. Say a .txt file created with a Japanese regional copy of Windows and then you open it in the US version of Windows, your get garbage, then if you overwrite the original file, you are done for. This is very common (blame Windows) and you often see unrecoverable files still being passed around.

I downloaded the MIMK-084 subs and tried every code page I know and none works. So too bad. (more on this later)

One super easy way to test a sub file that doesn't decode correctly is to drop it into a browser window (say Firefox). If it's a TXT file or has extension Firefox doesn't recognize, Firefox opens it as HTML or TXT, the nice thing is even if it doesn't decode correctly, you can override the encoding from the top menu: View :-> Text Encoding :-> Big-5 (etc) you can check all the various Chinese and Korean encoding and hope for the best.

About MIMK-084, I'm hugely suspicious it's bogus from the get-go. It's a new title from just a few days ago. Firstly I have never seen a Chinese sub appeared within a few days of original release date, rare exception being the super top stars/Chinese fav like Yua Mikami and JULIA. Secondly I have never seen a sub file from last 2-ish years (esp. for new release titles) that has a decoding fail. UTF-8 won, everyone's on UTF-8 now. No more legacy encoding.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
MOM-08, starring the ultra-tasty milf Mizuno Yoshi, is one of my all-time favorite Mom-Son titles.
The movie contains some of my favorite themes such as;
Mother-Son (of course) - Big tits - Hairy cunts - Dom/sub - submissive mother - A bit of cuckolding.....
For the subtitle I added some other of my other favorite themes that I will leave as a surprise for the viewers.
I was never able to find a subtitle file for it, so I created one myself 100% from scratch.
I DID NOT edit or modify an existing subtitle file.
It is 100% from my own, perverted imagination.
It is NOT a literal translation from Japanese to English.
It is entirely my own, interpretative fan fiction.

If you enjoy it, please let me know and I will happily post more. Cheers
http://www.mediafire.com/file/54jy5lvg3evw3b6/MOM-08_I.M.SCULLY_ORIGINAL_FEB_16_2021_Ver_C.ass/file

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
This is classic problem of legacy encoding. Now everything is UTF-8 (or at least UTF-16) but back then different regional versions of Windows uses incompatible coding schemes: Big-5, GBK, cp1252 just for Chinese, plus few more for Korean and Japanese. When you get a file that display funny when you double click it, sometimes it's recoverable (just need to decode it with the correct code page) sometimes it's corrupted with no hope of recovery. NEVER ever save a file that decoded incorrectly. Say a .txt file created with a Japanese regional copy of Windows and then you open it in the US version of Windows, your get garbage, then if you overwrite the original file, you are done for. This is very common (blame Windows) and you often see unrecoverable files still being passed around.

I downloaded the MIMK-084 subs and tried every code page I know and none works. So too bad. (more on this later)

One super easy way to test a sub file that doesn't decode correctly is to drop it into a browser window (say Firefox). If it's a TXT file or has extension Firefox doesn't recognize, Firefox opens it as HTML or TXT, the nice thing is even if it doesn't decode correctly, you can override the encoding from the top menu: View :-> Text Encoding :-> Big-5 (etc) you can check all the various Chinese and Korean encoding and hope for the best.

About MIMK-084, I'm hugely suspicious it's bogus from the get-go. It's a new title from just a few days ago. Firstly I have never seen a Chinese sub appeared within a few days of original release date, rare exception being the super top stars/Chinese fav like Yua Mikami and JULIA. Secondly I have never seen a sub file from last 2-ish years (esp. for new release titles) that has a decoding fail. UTF-8 won, everyone's on UTF-8 now. No more legacy encoding.
Thanks for this amazing post. It's the type of information that I have been seeking for a very long time. Cheers

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009

You're at least partially wrong, because there are hardcoded Chinese subs for that movie (see https://supjav.com/56218.html). No idea why the subtitlecat versions are so mangled, maybe they made a mistake saving the files?

[Warlord]

Nov 21, 2020
out of thousands chinese subs ,can somebody tell me why there are not much chinese sub for the studios like fa pro platinum which focus so much on story .
is it because these type of studios are not much popular?

fred olin

May 19, 2020
MOM-08, starring the ultra-tasty milf Mizuno Yoshi, is one of my all-time favorite Mom-Son titles.
Mother-Son (of course) - Big tits - Hairy cunts - Dom/sub - submissive mother - A bit of cuckolding.....
For the subtitle I added some other of my other favorite themes that I will leave as a surprise for the viewers.
I was never able to find a subtitle file for it, so I created one myself 100% from scratch.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/54jy5lvg3evw3b6/MOM-08_I.M.SCULLY_ORIGINAL_FEB_16_2021_Ver_C.ass/file

You did a great job! I like the names you used. The subs were easy to read. And, I think your story line went well with the video. Thank You

flanders2872

flanders
May 29, 2020

Great!! I enjoyed watching this movie with your subs so much... I hope, you have only just begun.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Great!! I enjoyed watching this movie with your subs so much... I hope, you have only just begun.
Thanks for the kind words.
May I ask what aspects of my work made it most enjoyable for you? (Font type/size/color of text...themes...closeness of text to what the storyline seems to be, etc.) Any feedback will be appreciated and help me create better subtitles moving forward. (I genuinely seek to know what folks think of the font type/size/color...themes...such as the risk of pregnancy I interjected that is almost certainly NOT part of the original dialog, etc)

Reactions: johnny fontane

fred olin

May 19, 2020
Thanks for the kind words.
May I ask what aspects of my work made it most enjoyable for you? (Font type/size/color of text...themes...closeness of text to what the storyline seems to be, etc.) Any feedback will be appreciated and help me create better subtitles moving forward. (I genuinely seek to know what folks think of the font type/size/color...themes...such as the risk of pregnancy I interjected that is almost certainly NOT part of the original dialog, etc)

The make up of the subtitles was great in their entirety. I enjoy themes where people are almost caught. Groping while in the presence of others, trying to keep things secret, i.e. anally etc. Drama is always good.

Last edited: