Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Rofi

Jun 22, 2020
---------------------
ID: PPPD-354
Actress: Julia

pppd00354pl.jpg

English Subtitles: https://rofijav.blogspot.com/2021/02/pppd-354-julia.html

ShinjiYamato

Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone have fhd copy of mimk 084? I found a torrent and downloaded the file but it seems like it's a broken one since i finished downloading it but couldn't play

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
It's been a while since I checked this thread out and even longer since I posted any new subtitle translations. Now this thread is looking even more like the
The Akiba-online English Sub Project★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★
since most posters don't lable their posts as either translations or machine translations.
Wouldn't it be better to have those in separate threads? I know this has been discussed before, but since some posters are beginning to flood the thread, I think it needs to be discussed again.
If you have a proper translated subtitle, post it here. If you have a machine translated file, either with no edits or minor edits, post it in the English Sub Project thread.
Either that or use the header: Translation or Machine Translation for all your posts.
Thank you.

Rofi

Jun 22, 2020
It's been a while since I checked this thread out and even longer since I posted any new subtitle translations. Now this thread is looking even more like the
The Akiba-online English Sub Project★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★
since most posters don't lable their posts as either translations or machine translations.
Wouldn't it be better to have those in separate threads? I know this has been discussed before, but since some posters are beginning to flood the thread, I think it needs to be discussed again.
If you have a proper translated subtitle, post it here. If you have a machine translated file, either with no edits or minor edits, post it in the English Sub Project thread.
Either that or use the header: Translation or Machine Translation for all your posts.
Thank you.

I agree, my friend, machine translation is really bad and it's totally useless. It ruin the entire view and distorts the meaning

Reactions: arm4n and Imscully

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I wouldn't say it is useless. Some people who don't speak Japanese think it is better than no subtitles at all.
It would be nice if people would mention what they're posting though, so people who don't like machine translations can skip them.