Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fred olin

May 19, 2020
The make up of the subtitles was great in their entirety. I enjoy themes where people are almost caught. Groping while in the presence of others, trying to keep things secret, i.e. anally etc. Drama is always good.
AVOP 059 RBD 663 JUC 075

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
Hello. I need some help. I found the subtitles for MIMK-084( the new Hana Haruna video) in subtitlecat. But when i check the srt files this have interrogation symbols instead of words. Someone know how to fix it. Thanks

https://www.subtitlecat.com/index.php?search=Mimk
-----------------------------------
Here is the English subtitle mimk-084 (but it is translated by me from Chinese ... and is not corrected or synchronized):

Attachments

• mimk-084.en.rar
    15 KB · Views: 455
Reactions: sour and Pisko

komodoo

Dec 11, 2019
Has anyone tried to download the Hardcoded Chinese subtitles AVs from eyny.com? For me, the videos only load sometimes and I am able to download them. Most of the times it seems inaccessible.
I was trying to download this movie - www48.eyny.com/3j/watch?v=L0STdPK7XUTioexrRNiTVLfhM0DioV1lTMTTEMqtJ1y0lRHxTcTiVOgveskjZM9gYBHjoR6yboUD9fEvLJWTxTO8R1E01X7NTBSzhbN6e5yEpe6vIRzUFTO7eFT0QXwPThnnkK0Ee1EE9eUqaQzU5TP5K1E&size=480
But it's not loading for me. Anyone has any workaround to this problem?

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
Has anyone tried to download the Hardcoded Chinese subtitles AVs from eyny.com? For me, the videos only load sometimes and I am able to download them. Most of the times it seems inaccessible.
I was trying to download this movie - www48.eyny.com/3j/watch?v=L0STdPK7XUTioexrRNiTVLfhM0DioV1lTMTTEMqtJ1y0lRHxTcTiVOgveskjZM9gYBHjoR6yboUD9fEvLJWTxTO8R1E01X7NTBSzhbN6e5yEpe6vIRzUFTO7eFT0QXwPThnnkK0Ee1EE9eUqaQzU5TP5K1E&size=480

eyny has been like this for a few months now. some videos load, while many videos do not load with a "no video with supported format and mime found" error popping up. still haven't been able to figure out how to fix it.

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
I usually get the src link and open them up on a different browser. But it takes a while to load up the video in the first place.

Reactions: ericf

Rofi

Jun 22, 2020
I am back, and thanx for admin coolkevin for helping me so fast.
btw, I was working on some Ayumi subs, @sour
------------------
ID: JUL-258
Actress: Ami Kashiwagi

94dmff8ucvvjkc8zg.jpg

English-Subtitles: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8vyl9omtx4kmsaq/JUL-258.rar/file

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
I usually get the src link and open them up on a different browser. But it takes a while to load up the video in the first place.
Do you have a tip on how to get that source file? If the video plays, there is a link to the mp4 if you check with Firefox Imspector.
If the video doesn't load, you can't find a src file. Only a link to an image.

Only the newer uploads have worked for me so if it's older than, say, 30 pages most videos display the message "no video with supported format and mime found".
It's not browser dependable. If it doesn't work in Firefox, it won't work in Chrome or Edge.

I believe this is the cause, the text displayed at the top of the page:
請先 註冊登錄 會員,才能觀看這部影片或高清影片。
Please register or log in as a member to watch this video or high-definition video.
Unless one knows how to earn points, you can't watch those videos. I have an account since two years ago but I haven't 'done' anything with it. If someone with some Chinese skills could explain what one needs to do in order to play videos, I'd be grateful.
I can't see anything useful on the member page.

c_hui2000

Apr 4, 2010
Do you have a tip on how to get that source file? If the video plays, there is a link to the mp4 if you check with Firefox Imspector.

Only the newer uploads have worked for me so if it's older than, say, 30 pages most videos display the message "no video with supported format and mime found".
It's not browser dependable. If it doesn't work in Firefox, it won't work in Chrome or Edge.

Please register or log in as a member to watch this video or high-definition video.
Unless one knows how to earn points, you can't watch those videos. I have an account since two years ago but I haven't 'done' anything with it. If someone with some Chinese skills could explain what one needs to do in order to play videos, I'd be grateful.

as far as I know from the website, NORMAL user cannot play any video (except some marked FREE) unless upgrading to VIP user by paying NT$300/month as a kind of sponsorship

Reactions: ericf

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020

1. I haven't checked recently (read: a couple of months?) But it worked fine after refreshing it like 20-50 times.
2. After I got through, I couldn't trust it to let me in again, so I just downloaded the video. Most people already know how to do this, but just in case, you have to Inspect the Element (the HTML code) and look for the link that says "src" for the video. It won't open on Chrome, but if you copy that link on a Brave or Epic browser, you'll be given an option to download it, Chinese Subtitles and all.

Reactions: Imscully and ericf

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
Okay. I will check if the src link actually appears after doing many page refreshes. I use IDM so it would catch that link immediately.

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
Okay. I will check if the src link actually appears after doing many page refreshes. I use IDM so it would catch that link immediately.
Just checked. It still works, maybe the newer videos are better than the older ones.