Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

moame

Feb 9, 2021
It can be done in many ways. If the subtitle is separate you can simply download that file using a download manager. And if it is embedded you can extract it using Video Editor like - Any video convertor and many others.
exactly what program did you use?

Alterego365

Aug 23, 2019
JUX-518
"With her husband's promotion, the couple buys a new house. While taking out trash, the wife, Misaki runs into a trash collector who turns out to be her previous boss, Sawada, at the waste pile. After running into a huge crisis, Sawada had to leave the company. Having remembered his days of suffering after quitting his company, Sawada sees Misaki's grown-up body and ends up forcefully pushing her over. Overwhelmed by Sawada's masculine force and thick, powerful penis, Misaki eventually gives into immoral sexual pleasures..."

jux518pl.jpg

https://rapidgator.net/file/aebcf820fe6346f6572c9984e71d0212/JUX-518engMY.srt.html

Enjoy!

Hey Johnny, I was catching up on this thread and I noticed that this link no longer works. Would you (or anyone else that has downloaded it) still happen to have this sub? I've really enjoyed your work and don't want to miss out! Thanks again!

Reactions: Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Hey Johnny, I was catching up on this thread and I noticed that this link no longer works. Would you (or anyone else that has downloaded it) still happen to have this sub? I've really enjoyed your work and don't want to miss out! Thanks again!
It's available on Subtitle Cat
subs/217/jux-518%20Jap-af.html

Aoi001

Feb 10, 2021
could any body help?
I have only Chinese subtitle, and want to translate into english using subtitlecat.com. it translate, but the result is gibberish, what is wrong?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
HWD-001 has the same scenes, but is censored, while the version linked above is uncensored. The actress is Mari Nishio (西尾真理).
I do not know whether an uncensored version was leaked or they did an official uncensored version for outside Japan.
59e409ccb70a6f24d367949675d913ebba57a047.jpg

Next time please use the ID section of the forum for questions like this, this is not the place for them.

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
HWD-001 has the same scenes, but is censored, while the version linked above is uncensored. The actress is Mari Nishio (西尾真理).
I do not know whether an uncensored version was leaked or they did an official uncensored version for outside Japan.
View attachment 2382015

Next time please use the ID section of the forum for questions like this, this is not the place for them.
WELL DONE!!!
I tried searching for what it might be, but without being familiar with or knowing the actresses name, I soon realized that it could take untold hours that I needed to allocate elsewhere.
My curiosity itched has been scratched. Thanks for assisting the forum. Cheers

Supergiav

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 2382015

wooow... thank you so much!!!! a lot of time I was looking for. Sorry I'm still inexperienced on this forum.

scum_bag

Nov 10, 2009
Helo guys, is there anyone who have subtitle for:
NSPS 864 (Sana Matsunaga)
Wanz 155 (Yui Hatano)
Club 468 (Aya Sazanami)
Club 505 (Arisaka Miyuki)
Mrss 052 (Aya Sazanami)
Mrss 074 (Sana Matsunaga)
Many thanks!

zxywan

Feb 16, 2021
does anyone have srt files for RCT-865... i have srt files for rct-731. we can exchange some subtitles!

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Hello. I need some help. I found the subtitles for MIMK-084( the new Hana Haruna video) in subtitlecat. But when i check the srt files this have interrogation symbols instead of words. Someone know how to fix it. Thanks

https://www.subtitlecat.com/index.php?search=Mimk
I've encountered that problem with a variety of .srt files the past few years, as well.
Unfortunately, I've never been able to solve the problem either.
I hope someone else here can shed light on how to resolve this particular issue.
It has text such as: ����� �� ���۳� �����̾���? and I've no idea how to translate that over to English. I've tried a variety of methods with no success.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Reactions: jannat2sanjay

Gmatrick

Feb 27, 2018
I've encountered that problem with a variety of .srt files the past few years, as well.
Unfortunately, I've never been able to solve the problem either.
I hope someone else here can shed light on how to resolve this particular issue.
It has text such as: ����� �� ���۳� �����̾���? and I've no idea how to translate that over to English. I've tried a variety of methods with no success.
Any advice will be appreciated.

I have the same problem, i tried to convert to UTF-8 or UTF-16 but they remain the same