Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rolandpimpfast

Jan 9, 2021
please can somebody put subs of hypnosis mind control this page is awesone please if somebody can help becouse i dont see of this type like anx dasd or something sdde thats hypno are awesone if some body can help me please i really be gratefull

AgarabjeM

Apr 13, 2015
I want to share with you a funny and exciting movie with a big tit beauty Sayuki Kanno.
As always, @George1967 made it decensored for all of us, so you know how to get it. :cool:

PPPD-202 Female Anchor With Big Tits - Body Ramming Hot Spring Report Sayuki Kano
pppd00202pl.jpg

Attachments

• PPPD-202_en.rar
    12.2 KB · Views: 688

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Question - Sorry if this is the incorrect thread, but it's the only place I've seen it referenced. I'm trying to create (more) subs using Pytranscriber, and for some reason it has been failing consistently. I even downgraded to 1.3 - it worked for a few weeks and then fails on the translation point, anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 through. I've split the files down to 10-minute increments without success. Any help?

Reactions: ultra_kidd and sour

Feb 1, 2008
Question - Sorry if this is the incorrect thread, but it's the only place I've seen it referenced. I'm trying to create (more) subs using Pytranscriber, and for some reason it has been failing consistently. I even downgraded to 1.3 - it worked for a few weeks and then fails on the translation point, anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 through. I've split the files down to 10-minute increments without success. Any help?
It’s just a theory, but I believe it uses a Google api for the speech to text and translation functions, I know that subtitle edit uses a Google api got one if it’s auto translation functions but if you use it too much Google blocks you fit a certain number of hours and that function stops working ( side note, with subtitle edit I have found if you use a vpn you can fool the api into allowing you to do more translations if you keep changing the VPN’s apparent site). I wonder if Pytranscriber is running into a similar issue and your IP address is getting blocked... try using a vpn and see if that helps

Reactions: ultra_kidd and sour

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020

It might be worth your while regressing to PyTranscriber's daddy : Autosub.

While this tool is no longer being developed, I found not had a crash so far with the last handful of files I've run. (not FHD files of course, but smaller Chinese hardsubs).

Last edited:

AgarabjeM

Apr 13, 2015
Instead of splitting the file into parts, I'd suggest converting the whole file into any audio file - mp3, m4a, wma but 48khz (somehow pyTranscriber works better with exactly that sampling rate, crashed less frequently). I've been using v1.4 btw, and had no problems most of the time.

jorco111

Sep 10, 2019
sorry for the question, where do you download the videos from to make the subtitles work properly?

Rofi

Jun 22, 2020
Hi ROFI ..... i can't download again "
Download not available :(
....can fixed it? Thanks!!

Malware has infected my device, is ruining everything, I'm going to try to find a solution

sorry my friend

Reactions: sour

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
Instead of splitting the file into parts, I'd suggest converting the whole file into any audio file - mp3, m4a, wma but 48khz (somehow pyTranscriber works better with exactly that sampling rate, crashed less frequently). I've been using v1.4 btw, and had no problems most of the time.
I really appreciate everyone's input! I'm going to work through them and see how it goes.

sour

Jun 30, 2012
HI!!! Please Anybody have subtitle for this hot movies with ....
Reiko Kobayakawa (NITR-040) (NITR-064)
Momoka Nishina( GG-016)(JUFD-183)
Reiko Nakamori (JUFD-216)
Azusa Nagasawa(SUN-034)
Ryo kashima?? (RCT-444)

I still hope to find subtitles for these movies :) Reiko Kobayakawa,Momoka Nishina,Azusa Nagasawa...:rolleyes: