Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jannat2sanjay

Jan 1, 2017
hi friends,
Another Transportation From Me...
1.ADN-262
adn262pl.jpg

Attachments

• ADN-262 tranported by janat2sanjay-en.rar
    8.7 KB · Views: 695

AgarabjeM

Apr 13, 2015
I'd like to present to your attention another personal choice of @George1967
Here's some kind of dark family drama by Nagae Style, with r***, murder and incest. (PM me for decensored version of it)
NSPS-240 (SBNR-334) Showa Era Story Of Immorality, A Mother And Son, Hitomi Yamabuki
h_102sbnr00334pl.jpg

Attachments

• SBNR-334_eng.rar
    6.2 KB · Views: 759

masonry

Feb 17, 2007
hi there. anyone have the korean/chinese subs for HZGD-067? I found machine-translated English subs but I'm looking for the original non-English it came from. Thanks in advance!!!

hzgd-067.jpg

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
hi there. anyone have the korean/chinese subs for HZGD-067? I found machine-translated English subs but I'm looking for the original non-English it came from. Thanks in advance!!!

hzgd-067.jpg

Try the file here https://www.subtitlecat.com/subs/190/HZGD-067.html . Weirdly it says translated from Chinese file, but no Chinese file. There is however a Japanese file (but likely Chinese -> Japanese). Please note I don't know how complete it is, as it seems light with only 325 "sentences"

If you're hardcore enough you could try transcribing the Chinese subtitles from the hardcoded version here https://javembed.xyz/f/ppd3dfm5kd25rg0, again can't attest to how complete it might be.

Last edited:

masonry

Feb 17, 2007
Try the file here https://www.subtitlecat.com/subs/190/HZGD-067.html . Weirdly it says translated from Chinese file, but no Chinese file. There is however a Japanese file (but likely Chinese -> Japanese). Please note I don't know how complete it is, as it seems light with only 325 "sentences"

If you're hardcore enough you could try transcribing the Chinese subtitles from the hardcoded version here https://javembed.xyz/f/ppd3dfm5kd25rg0, again can't attest to how complete it might be.

Yeah, subtitlecat has the machine-translated English but no sources. and I have downloaded the Chinese hardcoded sub already as well. Just wanted the original srt so it makes my translation much easier :-D

Also, thanks for effort with the reply. Cheers!!!

Reactions: xavcierw

truc1979

Aug 24, 2015
Yeah, subtitlecat has the machine-translated English but no sources. and I have downloaded the Chinese hardcoded sub already as well. Just wanted the original srt so it makes my translation much easier :-D

Also, thanks for effort with the reply. Cheers!!!

Not uploaded yet on AV-Subs, but here is the Chinese version (feel free to upload it if you wish).

By the way, I was wondering what does "MTL" mean? Machine Translated Languages?
Also, jannat2sanjay often use "Transportation", does it have a specific meaning in translations world?

Thanks !!

Attachments

• HZGD-067---ZH.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 450

George1967

Feb 12, 2020

hzgd-067.jpg
... here is the subtitle for HZGD-067 in 2 variants: srt and ssa (it's in Chinese) ... I don't know if srt is better than the one posted by @truc1979 ... but, if I had it, m- I thought of posting it, maybe it will help you (yourself or others)!

Attachments

• HZGD-067.rar
    12.5 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:

MrSV

Jul 20, 2020
Not uploaded yet on AV-Subs, but here is the Chinese version (feel free to upload it if you wish).

Also, jannat2sanjay often use "Transportation", does it have a specific meaning in translations world?

Thanks !!

MTL = Machine TransLation ... people like 3 letters acronyms even if it's only for 2 words.

Maybe translation and transportation is the same "word" in @jannat2sanjay native language; MTL can be very quirky.

Reactions: truc1979 and memo31

jannat2sanjay

Jan 1, 2017

Thanks !!
"Transportation" means nothing in traslation world....
its just word which explain my work, means i am transporting .srt from one place to here beacuse i have been learning about jav from here thatswhy i am mentioning specifically "Transportation" in my posts.
i am not orginal author or creater of subtitles nor i remove the original author name in any of the subtitles which have i posted here.
I think i try to explain what "Transportation" means if have any doubt please feel free ask anything about my work or post i will reply....