Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Licensing costs don't really factor in to choosing specific movies. For example, whatever we license from WAAP, ORGA, etc. is all for the same price (per studio). It's not like one title is 'better' so we offer more. It would get too complicated. The last time I made a WAAP order a few months ago, I picked about a dozen titles that I feel would be popular. I based this off what I see posted here, reviews at DMM, etc.

You'll see updates start being a bit more mainstream (with some odd balls thrown in) from here on out. I'd recommend you just keep checking the future updates page (https://www.zenra.net/coming-soon.htm) which shows the next 30 days of updates.

TORG-032 is a great title. ORGA gives us the actual scripts so it makes subtitling their work a breeze. Next month we're showing a certain debt payback auction title of theirs. :)

Good to hear that studios are willing to help you out like that.

The Nanako Mori ED scene looks great, though Nanako looks good in anything. The movie with Maki Hojo and Yuu Kawakami also looks like one to check out. If we see more like this, with top notch actresses, then I will be sure to sign up.

Problem is finding the time to actually watch JAV at the moment but I may become an irregular customer, as even though the per month rate is higher, I could not justify having a yearly account.
A quick question for you. Have you guys ever translated SDDM-143?

_SDDM-143_.jpg

I saw it recently and i'm sure I saw it subbed before. Maybe it's just my imagination as it was a long time ago (going back more than a decade), but i'm sure there was a zenra release for this movie or something similar.

I was thinking of having at least the first scene translated, and may do the timings, so just want to make sure its not already been done.

Reactions: xavcierw

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
If you saw that announcer movie subbed before, it wasn't us.

Thanks again for the comments. Yea, the ED movie is really good. It's not super new, but V&R started filming in FHD like in 2010 so the quality is superb.
We've more medical movies by them on the way though they haven't filmed any recently. Their previous 'concept' was "taboo" and their current 'concept' is "big tits and butts (in zany situations)".

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Guys, I can no longer play ASS files with VLC and cannot find the source of the problem. Yes, I tried re-starting the computer and D/L VLC again but it hasn't worked. SRT files continue to work well however. Does anyone have an explanation for this? I work with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6.

Sorry if this is not the right thread.

Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Guys, I can no longer play ASS files with VLC and cannot find the source of the problem. Yes, I tried re-starting the computer and D/L VLC again but it hasn't worked. SRT files continue to work well however. Does anyone have an explanation for this? I work with Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6.

Sorry if this is not the right thread.
hi Rezz,

I had that problem before but an update may have solved it since it elf-corrected in about 4 days. (Or I just got lucky.)
I'm sure that you've spent some time online trying too discover others that have had the same problem so I won't recommend you do the obvious.

I wish I could help but I know that I can't. If you discover the solution, or figure it out yourself, please be kind enough to share it with this Forum against a future need.

Thanks, and, GOOD LUCK!!

X-Man

Reactions: Rezzonicco

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
hi Rezz,

I had that problem before but an update may have solved it since it elf-corrected in about 4 days. (Or I just got lucky.)
I'm sure that you've spent some time online trying too discover others that have had the same problem so I won't recommend you do the obvious.

I wish I could help but I know that I can't. If you discover the solution, or figure it out yourself, please be kind enough to share it with this Forum against a future need.

Thanks, and, GOOD LUCK!!

X-Man
======================================
P.S. Rezzonicco,

I did a VERY little bit of searching and found this which, while not being THE answer/solution, seems as though it may lead you to solving it since it points you to the "subtitles file encoding".

"If VLC has autodetected your subtitles file, or if you opened it manually, but VLC only diplays [sic] some subtitles from time to time, you will need to change the subtitles file encoding.

Go to PreferencesInput / CodecsOther codecsSubtitles, and set Subtitle text encoding to the right one.

See this reference: ISO Standard for various characters sets.

Go to PreferencesVideoOutput modules, and set Video output module to something different, like DirectX video output. Be sure you have advanced options enabled to be able to access this option.
Also, you might need to disable the "YUV -> RGB" checkbox in DirectX section of PreferencesVideoOutput modules."

I hope it helps. :(

X-Man

Reactions: Rezzonicco

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Thanks a lot, Xavcierw!
In the meantime I found another solution that works perfectly:

a) D/L the free app Aegisub;
b) In said app open the .ass file;
c) Go to File -> Export As... -> Export... -> then write in full the name of the exported file including the extension SRT, for instance, ABC-123.srt

My VLC plays the SRT files without a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: takeTwo

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yo, I just found something cool that I haven't seen posted yet!

Someone on Reddit did an incomplete translation for DDB-271. At least he claims he did it himself.

jaKC3gZ.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!hNpQlJrR!xSP1kb8L57X7myUsUrl0XAAEciW3zcmMZR2vjWmXeW0

Now when I say incomplete I mean that everything but the last scene is translated, so almost the entire movie is translated. Unfortunatly the last scene is a really great dirty talk BJ scene and since this translation was done about a year ago, I doubt we'll get a follow up, but still, pretty cool! The translation seems pretty well done as well.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks a lot, Xavcierw!

c) Go to File -> Export As... -> Export... -> then write in full the name of the exported file including the extension SRT, for instance, ABC-123.srt

Glad to hear you got that sorted. There was a lot of techno jumbo mumbo there that went way over my head. Good to see that you guys at least know what you're doing.

Yo, I just found something cool that I haven't seen posted yet!

Someone on Reddit did an incomplete translation for DDB-271. At least he claims he did it himself.

jaKC3gZ.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!hNpQlJrR!xSP1kb8L57X7myUsUrl0XAAEciW3zcmMZR2vjWmXeW0

Now when I say incomplete I mean that everything but the last scene is translated, so almost the entire movie is translated. Unfortunatly the last scene is a really great dirty talk BJ scene and since this translation was done about a year ago, I doubt we'll get a follow up, but still, pretty cool! The translation seems pretty well done as well.

Thanks for the find Hans! Any chance of posting the guys reddit page so we could get more information possibly, or simply thank the man. It's hard work doing a sub so we've got to give him credit for doing it out the kindness of his heart.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Glad to hear you got that sorted. There was a lot of techno jumbo mumbo there that went way over my head. Good to see that you guys at least know what you're doing.

Thanks for the find Hans! Any chance of posting the guys reddit page so we could get more information possibly, or simply thank the man. It's hard work doing a sub so we've got to give him credit for doing it out the kindness of his heart.
Found it here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JavDownloa...riend_sd_starring_ai/?st=j366518x&sh=55ec6b9e

He posted subs for another Uehara movie as well. (Only one scene is done though, and it's not the best one of the movie.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/JavDownloa...ra_the_ultimate_love/?st=j3674305&sh=203c038e

After that, it seems like the dude mostly posted bodybuilder stuff? No more translations at least.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009

javsubbed

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry, I'm new member here... I wanna post URE-041 translation.. And try to contribute a bit to this forum... But my post has been deleted... I'll share it if anyone can tell me how to attach the .rar file here..
ure041pl.jpg

Ok... I will try.. Enjoy !!

Attachments

• URE-041.rar
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,484
Last edited by a moderator:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Sorry, I'm new member here... I wanna post URE-041 translation.. And try to contribute a bit to this forum... But my post has been deleted... I'll share it if anyone can tell me how to attach the .rar file here..
ure041pl.jpg

Thank you so much for what would be an extremely generous offering!

Posting a sub couldn't be easier. Just click on the 'upload a file' button below the message box, then find the file and select it. Then all you do is post reply and it should be up.

takeTwo

Aug 4, 2008
Thanks a lot, Xavcierw!

This worked for me except I used "Save subtitles as...", put .srt and ended up with a file called "DDB-271.srt.ass". I removed .ass in "get info" (Mac) and selected the track in VLC.

EDIT: I inspected both the .ass and the .srt files in TextWrangler... they are identical! So just try duplicating the .ass and renaming one of them .srt.

nooper

May 7, 2009
Oh my god, finding AUTOSUB has just smashed my world. Every jav has so much more meaning now, even if the translations are poor. So much better than nothing.

Joker6969

Sep 3, 2014
Oh my god, finding AUTOSUB has just smashed my world. Every jav has so much more meaning now, even if the translations are poor. So much better than nothing.
Guess I should see if it's improved. I tried it ages ago and it just produced gibberish then.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
AUTOSUB is pretty much Borat dictating what he thinks they're saying and having Azamat Bagatov type it up on Nokia with crusty keys.

Reactions: Motiman