Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Erojapanese launched a crowdfunding campaign to translate an old Sarasa video released under the AliceJapan label: DV-903 - Fucking within 2.9 seconds.
It is GREAT movie, which I truly recommend to Sarasa fans.

Here's the link to the campaign: http://erojapanese.com/product/dv-903/

Subs are due on 1 April. Until then they can be acquired by the incredibly low amount of 5.99 USD. Afterwards the minimum donation will jump to 11.99 USD.
To acquire them by the initial special price, use this link: https://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/miyoshino
In case you want to donate more than the minimum, please use the link more than once.
Those of you who donate, please let us know here.

If you don't have the video, you can, for example, use the torrent available in the following page, courtesy of Motiman, the well-known rock star:
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...thin-2-9-second-ha2-9nifakkushiteita.1722775/

Trailer: http://www.dmm.co.jp/monthly/alice/-/detail/=/cid=53dv903/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=4

View attachment 949664 View attachment 949665
----------------------------------------------
Thanks Rezzonnico,

I've paid and will attempt to use the (much despised) torrent link the JAV Zar, Motiman, provided. (Thanks Motiman!) Hopefully, the movie will have completed downloading by the time the sub translation is complete and available. (Doubtful.)

Cheers!

X-Man

Reactions: Rezzonicco

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
This is the greatest thread ever ! :)) do we have any known subs for any of Nanami Nanase's works ? like SDDM-009 for instance

Morpheus98

Mar 30, 2010
Erojapanese launched a crowdfunding campaign to translate an old Sarasa video released under the AliceJapan label: DV-903 - Fucking within 2.9 seconds.
It is GREAT movie, which I truly recommend to Sarasa fans.

Here's the link to the campaign: http://erojapanese.com/product/dv-903/

Subs are due on 1 April. Until then they can be acquired by the incredibly low amount of 5.99 USD. Afterwards the minimum donation will jump to 11.99 USD.
To acquire them by the initial special price, use this link: https://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/miyoshino
In case you want to donate more than the minimum, please use the link more than once.
Those of you who donate, please let us know here.

If you don't have the video, you can, for example, use the torrent available in the following page, courtesy of Motiman, the well-known rock star:
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...thin-2-9-second-ha2-9nifakkushiteita.1722775/

Trailer: http://www.dmm.co.jp/monthly/alice/-/detail/=/cid=53dv903/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=4

View attachment 949664 View attachment 949665
Donated. Thanks for initiating this.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Curiosity got the best of me and I watched a few minutes of that JavinEnglish link freestrike posted. It's atrociously bad. The phone call at the beginning doesn't seem to be subtitled at all and the dialog when he meets the girl in front of her apartment is 50% ad-libbed (ie, the 'translator' seems to be just adding in what he'd imagine she'd say in spite of her not actually saying anything like that).

Reactions: Rezzonicco

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Curiosity got the best of me and I watched a few minutes of that JavinEnglish link freestrike posted. It's atrociously bad. The phone call at the beginning doesn't seem to be subtitled at all and the dialog when he meets the girl in front of her apartment is 50% ad-libbed (ie, the 'translator' seems to be just adding in what he'd imagine she'd say in spite of her not actually saying anything like that).

If that's the case then i'm not going to even bother. I think i've seen it before so i'm not even sure that it's their translation. Just something they found online i guess. Shame because it's a great movie, starring the incredibly beautiful and voluptuous Marina Shirashi.

Also, the movie is STAR-471, not STAR-417.

Reactions: shawn720s

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
If that's the case then i'm not going to even bother. I think i've seen it before so i'm not even sure that it's their translation. Just something they found online i guess. Shame because it's a great movie, starring the incredibly beautiful and voluptuous Marina Shirashi.

Also, the movie is STAR-471, not STAR-417.

Yeah, definitely hard to watch.

I'm planning on posting a new movie I subtitled soon. Probably in a few days. Should I post the srt file by itself, or should I hard-sub it and post it somewhere?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I'd say post the srt so people can choose the video quality they like? Assuming it's not more work for you or something.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
post the srt file.

How do you make these? I have tried to translate some of scenes , but haven't figured out how to make srt file.

Google Aegisub or Subrip
You can use any program that's associated with .ass and .srt file names

If you already have a subtitle file created, and want to make some edits, you can just open them up on notepad as well for a quick fix.

freestrike

Feb 12, 2016
I don't know what Inertia's deal is. Maybe he is either a religious nut who is trying to spoil everyone's fun or he runs a subtitling site that charges money and does not like to see it given away for free. The entire phone call is subtitled.
I am willing to say, "watch the first two minutes of the video and if you don't see any subtitles during the phone call like Inertia claims then you don't have to ever believe another post of mine again."
I would love for him to reply to this message saying "Watch the first two minutes of the video and if you see any subtitles during the phone call you should not believe another post of mine ever again because."
I guaranty you he will NEVER say that.

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
I don't know what Inertia's deal is. Maybe he is either a religious nut who is trying to spoil everyone's fun or he runs a subtitling site that charges money and does not like to see it given away for free. The entire phone call is subtitled.
I am willing to say, "watch the first two minutes of the video and if you don't see any subtitles during the phone call like Inertia claims then you don't have to ever believe another post of mine again."
I would love for him to reply to this message saying "Watch the first two minutes of the video and if you see any subtitles during the phone call you should not believe another post of mine ever again because."
I watched it a few days ago. The phone call wasn't subtitled.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

After all the hoopla, i figured i'll give it a watch. Translation was very patchy, and i'm sure it's one of Bonekace's, but not one of his best. Also, it's only one of the scenes. I remember there being a scene at the start when she is riding in the car with him.

As for the phone call, the spoken dialogue is not translated, which is what Inertia was saying. Only the on screen text is subbed. Like i say, a movie that could be worthwhile having done properly. I really liked the scene at the end when two guys do her in the bedroom next to where her husband is sleeping. Very hot.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015

When you subtitle, you do it all or don’t do it period. Yes, I didn’t watch the whole movie. Yes, I only watched a few minutes of parts that included dialog. Major portions of the conversation were missing, mistranslated, or totally ad-libbed.

Yes, our site isn’t free (but we upload sample clips). It costs money to license movies and also costs money to subtitle them. Sorry we don’t give away it all for free. Props and street cred don’t pay the bills.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
When you subtitle, you do it all or don’t do it period. Yes, I didn’t watch the whole movie. Yes, I only watched a few minutes of parts that included dialog. Major portions of the conversation were missing, mistranslated, or totally ad-libbed.

Yes, our site isn’t free (but we upload sample clips). It costs money to license movies and also costs money to subtitle them. Sorry we don’t give away it all for free. Props and street cred don’t pay the bills.

Well said. :cerutu:

How goes CMD-003, my good man. :wink:

Reactions: shinjiIII

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
CMD-003 100% will be added to our site. It's licensed and the master's sitting on my hard drive (and backed up a few times). However, there's a whole other bunch of titles by WAAP and DREAM TICKET from the last order still not even online yet so I don't think you'll see CMD-003 on our site until next year. Sorry!

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
CMD-003 100% will be added to our site. It's licensed and the master's sitting on my hard drive (and backed up a few times). However, there's a whole other bunch of titles by WAAP and DREAM TICKET from the last order still not even online yet so I don't think you'll see CMD-003 on our site until next year. Sorry!

That's cool.

I'm sure you've explained this before, but just how do you guys (and gals?) choose which movies to sub. It seems to me that you go for the more fetish type movies on your website. Is this just a preference for you guys, or is it to do with licensing costs?

As i said before, if you had more mainstream movies available, i would be more inclined to register with you guys. As it is, the movies just don't suit my preferences, though TORG-032 is really tempting me, so i may just have to join up to check it out.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Licensing costs don't really factor in to choosing specific movies. For example, whatever we license from WAAP, ORGA, etc. is all for the same price (per studio). It's not like one title is 'better' so we offer more. It would get too complicated. The last time I made a WAAP order a few months ago, I picked about a dozen titles that I feel would be popular. I based this off what I see posted here, reviews at DMM, etc.

You'll see updates start being a bit more mainstream (with some odd balls thrown in) from here on out. I'd recommend you just keep checking the future updates page (https://www.zenra.net/coming-soon.htm) which shows the next 30 days of updates.

TORG-032 is a great title. ORGA gives us the actual scripts so it makes subtitling their work a breeze. Next month we're showing a certain debt payback auction title of theirs. :)

Reactions: Motiman

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013

------------------------------------
Thank you for the "in your face" - and correct - response, Inertia. I think what some are unaware of is that you aren't doing this as a hobby but it's your money maker; your bread and butter. Knowing that adds a perspective that makes space for unknown costs and other elements that your effort has to accommodate.

While I'll be the first to get in line for a"freebie" for something I want, I am also willing to pay for it if the price it fair and product meets my standards. This is true for all parts of my life; not just JAV translations. :)

Cheers!

X-Man

Reactions: Motiman and Inertia