Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Thanks a lot Motiman. I'll check out BNSPS-379 and will let you know what I think. It's the fact that this is a bit off of the beaten path for Jav that helps it apeal to me so much. There is dialog all along the movie that seems to explain or at least setup the upcoming action so I'm placing this movie in my Top 5 to have translated. Maybe before the end of the year....

Perhaps I'll bite the bullet and have this one done on my own as a gift to myself the next time I'm feeling like splurging on myself. :)

Cheers!

X-man

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Any project you begin, i would be happy to support you too.

Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Erojapanese is now preparing English subs for Iroha Natsume's RBD-722: http://erojapanese.com/product/rbd-722/ (cover below).
View attachment 913670
The subs are expected to be completed on 26 Feb. If you want to contribute for this project with 11 USD, or more, please use the following link: http://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/final-fantasy-2

Rezzonicco, I'm in and paid up. I have come to really love Iroha Natsume and how sexual and sensuous she is in almost ALL of her movies so an AV with her in it, especially as the star, gets me supporting it every time. :)

Enjoy!

X-Man

Reactions: Rezzonicco

ragemanger

Jul 15, 2012
I asked @desioner to translate NKKD-014 and it was delivered a few days ago. It is an NTR JAV and Aoi Rena is the actress. It is a gonzo style video but the video is from the perspective from the shmuck losing his girlfriend.

It was a lot of work as the director/producer of the video thought it would be better to have the speaking and thoughts of the protagonist be subtitled but not spoken. So @desioner had double duty of translating not only the spoken word but also the written word. There are some places that seem to be missed. If anyone can proofread or catch the missing parts send me the corrections and I will update.

I will likely fund translations every couple of months so this won't be the last.

A pleasure working with you RR.
desioner

Attachments

• NKKD-014.rar
    23 KB · Views: 2,778
Last edited by a moderator:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I asked @desioner to translate NKKD-014 and it was delivered a few days ago. It is an NTR JAV and Aoi Rena is the actress. It is a gonzo style video but the video is from the perspective from the shmuck losing his girlfriend.

It was a lot of work as the director/producer of the video thought it would be better to have the speaking and thoughts of the protagonist be subtitled but not spoken. So @desioner had double duty of translating not only the spoken word but also the written word. There are some places that seem to be missed. If anyone can proofread or catch the missing parts send me the corrections and I will update.

I will likely fund translations every couple of months so this won't be the last.

desioner

Wow! Thanks so much Ragemanger for your gift to us. It's much appreciated especially knowing how expensive having a translation done is. My thanks also to Desioner for taking the time and putting in the effort to having this done.

I've watched a few of these and it is a special kind of netorare movie, one that revels in the cruel humiliation of the protagonist, of whom we must watch through their eyes, as their beloved is taken against her will. The girl seems to start enjoying herself by the end, or at least becomes less submissive, but it will be great to see just how the narrative is with this one.

Great choice of girl. Rena is very pretty and youthful, and a fine performer too so i'm sure it will be a joy to watch. They also seem to have a different actor, a young punk this time, instead of the fat bully that was usually in the series. It's good to see them changing it up at least.

elfineer

Sep 29, 2008
Watched half of NKKD-014 with subs now. Wow. I don't know why you would continue to know a guy like that lol. And Rena... so perverted I love it!

iConsume

Apr 2, 2011
I'm all for buying subtitles for my favorite JAV movies, although I wouldn't pay a penny for anything laid on top of a Shawn Wang, a.k.a. DioGuitar-watermarked atrocity. The sample I got from EroJ was very well done indeed, although I would prefer a separate .SRT file rather than anything hardcoded.

I will contact the admin over @EroJ and see about sending him some original DVD rips that haven't been defaced by the U.S.-Taiwanese pirate cub scout army.

elfineer

Sep 29, 2008
I'm all for buying subtitles for my favorite JAV movies, although I wouldn't pay a penny for anything laid on top of a Shawn Wang, a.k.a. DioGuitar-watermarked atrocity. The sample I got from EroJ was very well done indeed, although I would prefer a separate .SRT file rather than anything hardcoded.

I will contact the admin over @EroJ and see about sending him some original DVD rips that haven't been defaced by the U.S.-Taiwanese pirate cub scout army.

Yeah, I actually buy my favorite titles from DMM directly.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
The worse thing of course is when the watermarks get in the way of the actual subtitles themselves which happens quite often.

Yeah, I actually buy my favorite titles from DMM directly.

The only problem is that you can't play srt files on their movies, otherwise i would definitely by more from them to play these subs on a high quality movie file.

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013

desioner
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks Ragemanger!

X--Man

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Anyone has english subs for star-597 marina shiraishi.

b_1433987929_1.jpg
---------------------------------
Hi Ajax,

Did you have any luck finding subs for STAR-597 starring Marina Shiraishi? I've discovered that I like the chikan genre and would also like to get the subs for this if available. If not, I'd be willing to go in on having it translated if someone would lead it.

Standing by...

X-Man

Rezzonicco

Jan 1, 2009
Erojapanese launched a crowdfunding campaign to translate an old Sarasa video released under the AliceJapan label: DV-903 - Fucking within 2.9 seconds.
It is GREAT movie, which I truly recommend to Sarasa fans.

Here's the link to the campaign: http://erojapanese.com/product/dv-903/

Subs are due on 1 April. Until then they can be acquired by the incredibly low amount of 5.99 USD. Afterwards the minimum donation will jump to 11.99 USD.
To acquire them by the initial special price, use this link: https://escapeplan.myshopify.com/products/miyoshino
In case you want to donate more than the minimum, please use the link more than once.
Those of you who donate, please let us know here.

If you don't have the video, you can, for example, use the torrent available in the following page, courtesy of Motiman, the well-known rock star:
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...thin-2-9-second-ha2-9nifakkushiteita.1722775/

Trailer: http://www.dmm.co.jp/monthly/alice/-/detail/=/cid=53dv903/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=4

DV-903.jpg DV-903 a.jpg