Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Joker6969

Sep 3, 2014
You could edit out the Japanese text. For ADN-032 it's just over 200 rows; not that much to do manually. The .srt file is plain text plus indexes and timestamps, like this:

00:04:04,476 --> 00:04:12,334
Datte Yamaguchi kun gurai no atama ii hito dattara, betsu ni kyoushi janakute, betsu no shigoto datte erabiyokatta deshou?
But a clever person like you Yammaguchi, can choose another job beside being a teacher, right?

Another thing you could do is change the subtitle font size in your viewer software. It looks like it could be smaller.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Sure goes to show what I know... or, more correctly, don't know... about subtitles. While I'm not going to spend any time editing those .SRT files, I did notice the player I used (GOM) had an option to reduce the font size. That knocked the text down to size, all right. Your wonderful tip was no joke, Joker6969... thanks. (I am also honored that one of the few times you've chosen to speak up, it was to address one of my posts.)

I'm still wondering what language the one on top of the English represents. If it is indeed Japanese as Joker6969 mentioned, what would the idea be in choosing to go phonetic?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hm, okay, it would have made more sense to separate the languages in 2 subtitle files. But I guess it is the result or the translation process: First writing down the Japanese texts in Romanji (???), doing the timing and then translating it.

Reactions: Joker6969

mxaxtxrxix

Jan 5, 2015
hello all, seasons greetings and kudos for this thread!

To me the romanji is very useful because it helps a lot making the link between what I think I hear and the reality of the conversations.
There are many differences in the pronunciation between eastern/asian and western languages, so I ran into some trouble trying to translate myself and i really value Bonekace's work for that mater.
It is kind of trivial to edit subtitle files and I do it from time to time to enhance the English. I also play with the font size when I put videos on my mobile...
Thanks again so much...
All the best from France...

Reactions: Motiman

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Really glad you were able to solve the issue jugulear. I haven't been paying attention to this thread recently so i missed some of the last few posts.

You're right codegeek, it is Japanese Romaji that the other language is. I suppose it is the way Bonekace prefers to work in producing his translations. Personally i don't pay to much attention to them as quite frankly there isn't enough time to read both but i can understand why it has been left in. I do remember a member editing one sub so that the Romaji wasn't there but i don't really have a problem with them being there (unless of course you suffer the same problem jugulear had. That had me in stitches :p).

Just want to remind you guys of Bonekace's website. It really is amazing value for money the amount of subs you can buy for so little. He has changed his payment system now and i believe he sells a months worth of subs for $15, but he will also give you all his older subs with your payment so it really is awesome. I sent him $30 a few months ago and got about 50 subs for that. I can't keep up to be honest but his taste in movies really suits me so i hope to get the rest soon too.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Attachments

• BNSPS318.rar
    5.1 KB · Views: 2,786

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Here you go
------------------------

Hi Motiman,

Any chance that you have the movie (as well as the sub you posted)? The Rapidgator links (URLs) at JAVLibrary are broken and uploadable.ch is not very user friendly if you're in the US.

If not, I'll figure out a workaround eventually.

Again, thanks!

X-Man

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
Hello,

I wanted to know if you could give me a quote for the following titles. If you already had them or needed to do it. Also if there was any discount for doing so many. I do have some more, specially the Demon Boys collection.

NITR-040 Reiko Kobayakawa Demon Boys

SPRD-735 Reiko Kobayakwaya In Front of Friends

VENU-512 Reiko Kobayakwaya Low Family

WF-331 Yumi Kazama Public Torture Fuck Mom

SKD-04 4-H Yumi Kazama Mischief of Love

JUC-466 Yumi Kazama Mother Dance in Strip Club

KK-052 Yumi Kazama Mom is comming to my house

GG-089 Yumi Kazama Real Education

VENU-302 Yumi Kazama Family Incest

VENU-493 Yumi Kazama Erotic Brat

IENE-583 Yumi Kazama Matron Hen

MDYD-895 Hitomi Tanaka Classroom

MDYD-971 Hitomi Tanaka Mom Gravure

STAR-153 Hitomi Tanaka Entertainer

DVDES-786 Hayashi Yuna Mom Disqualification

DVDES-831 Hasumi Claire Mom Disqualification

DVDES-871 Shinoda Ayumi Mom Disqualification

DVDES-910 Shibuya Kaho Mom Disqualification

Jan 2, 2012
Hello
just wanted to say a few words about my subtitle experience the past while.
I went to http://www.javsubtitle.com/ as recommended above
and was quite happy with the number of subs available for a package price. The payment was to an email address through Paypal and the subs were received within a day.
They only supply subs and you have to find your own videos. I sacrificed some quality to get smaller videos through regular JAV streaming sites, but 95% of files were available

Second I purchased several subs and videos from erojapanese.com.
The quality was good, and the sub and video link are contained in the file once you pay. It's a little confusing at first, as they link to Paypal through a bit of a coded system, but it worked for me. They have times when they put many of the titles on at a reduced rate.
If you subscribe to the mailing list, you get all the specials and news etc.

regards

Last edited:

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
So, @Motiman
if we need to pay to have subtitle from javsubtitle,
is there any member who buy the subs then post it here?

I'm kind of freebie guy, because I don't have much money and don't understand anything about paypal.

Last edited:

milkywatcher

Sep 11, 2014
Does anyone have subs for the new ABP449 release with Shunka Ayami? Lots of talking at the start and really curious what its about :)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
So, @Motiman
if we need to pay to have subtitle from javsubtitle,
is there any member who buy the subs then post it here?

I'm kind of freebie guy, because I don't have much money and don't understand anything about paypal.

Although there's nobody stopping you guys from doing so, i personally would not want to do it this way, simply because of how much Bonekace shared to us for free already. It really is only about $15 to receive all his subs, or at least most of them as i do know he changed it recently but you will still get a heck of a lot of subs for your money.

Jan 2, 2012
I agree with this:

"Although there's nobody stopping you guys from doing so, i personally would not want to do it this way, simply because of how much Bonekace shared to us for free already. It really is only about $15 to receive all his subs, or at least most of them as i do know he changed it recently but you will still get a heck of a lot of subs for your money."

I think it's important that we encourage people to develop and make these subs available at reasonable cost. The packages are a little different depending on what you buy, and although I didn't want to get into the actual cost in my previous post above, suffice to say that if you buy a package with all the previous subs in it, it will be about 50 cents a sub. Pretty hard to beat.

I feel that the discounts offered by erojapanese.com are excellent value as well, most of the ones I bought were about 3-4 dollars including the link to the video..

Regards

Last edited:

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Reactions: Rezzonicco