Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I don't know how you guys can stomach watching JAV from those streaming sites, they look so bad.

Which is why for those interested I posted the 1080p version of JUL-489. Matches well with the subs, except for the very first line.

Mikes10912

Oct 17, 2022
htms117sopl.jpg

Attached is a good sub for HTMS-117, A Henry Tsukamoto Production A Mature Woman The Pitcher And The Catcher.

You can find it here: Link

Attachments

• HTMS-117 A Henry Tsukamoto Production A Mature Woman The Pit.rar
    7.5 KB · Views: 321

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
SDMUA-022
I've attached the Chinese version. Maybe someone will clean it up? :) Anyway, I will always be an Aika guy, but Hibiki is moving up the list. Just something about her! I'm still working on upgrading DASS-083, which has some funny parts. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 1sdmua022pl.jpg
    1sdmua022pl.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 237
  • SDMUA-022.zip
    28.4 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: xsf27

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
No problem. With the "retirement" of Ayumi Shinoda and Eriko Miura, Chisato is now become my default favorite JAV actress, although she could lose a few lbs! LOL Couldn't we all though. At least she doesn't look younger than her sons in the movies!

Eriko Miura retired? Sorry to hear it. She looks just like my mother in law, for real

Reactions: xsf27

xsf27

May 23, 2012
Eriko Miura retired? Sorry to hear it. She looks just like my mother in law, for real
You're a lucky man, unless you're always stuck with blue balls and unfulfilled sexual fantasies. Eriko Miura is my dream JAV MILF: beauty, charm and sexually adventurous!

I was actually initially attracted to her because she also has an uncanny resemblance to my GP, who happens to be a family friend and very much like an aunty figure to me.

So you could probably imagine the number of sexual fantasies I've imagined over the years in my dirty mind while basking in Eriko's glory!

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

"Eriko Miura retired? Sorry to hear it. She looks just like my mother in law, for real"​

amnscfnt- have you been able to keep your hands off your mother-inlaw? That would be tough​

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

"Eriko Miura retired? Sorry to hear it. She looks just like my mother in law, for real"​

amnscfnt- have you been able to keep your hands off your mother-inlaw? That would be tough​

Yeah, at least I think I read where she retired. Plus I haven't seen her in any new releases. Having a mother-in-law who looks like her must be "hard". lol

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008

Funny - no, I have not made a move, does not seem advisable. But the resemblance is so strong. Really funny, they could be twins.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[SPRD-1224] Even Mother-in-law Seems To Be Niece. Reiko Sawamura​

18sprd1224pl.jpg

Recently found a machine translation for SPRD-1224. I cleaned it up a bit, attempted to re-interpret some of the text that didn't make sense, and took out the "in-law" part.. Seemed to be an over use of the word "fearful", might be applicable during the first half of the movie but later in the movie, they were clearly beyond being fearful! I couldn't think of a good replacement however, so I left "fearful" in place. Maybe you all can suggest a better word/phrase?? Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• SPRD-1224.rar
    8.6 KB · Views: 238

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Here ya go....Translated by Subtitlecat.

I liked the video so much that I cleaned it up a bit and attempted to re-interpret the meaningless text (see copy version). The names in the dialog probably still need help however. Anyway enjoy. Maybe a better starting place for your "project".

Attachments

• oksn-117-en.rar
    7.5 KB · Views: 217
  • OKSN-117 - Copy.rar
    6.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited: