Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
No, I have no idea either.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
If I was an admin... *cough cough*, I'd do a quick IP check, verify his location was where he said it was from and if it didn't match up, nuke the account before it comes back during it's set bot timeline and do a general IP ban on that number as it is most likely a spam bot such as the hundreds that prior infested my own forum.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
You mean the thread starter or the guy who replied to the voices in his head?
Both check out.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Hm.. I'll be damned.

My only other thought is that there's some section on the forum that requires at least one post of... well... anything.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Lol, that really is surprising. I positively knew it was a bot, so I'm surprised to hear you say that it's not. I mean, seriously: badges? I don't care what Internet translator you're using: "woman" and "badge" ain't synonymous in any language!

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
My first thought was that someone was discussing onine the details about going to a convention but mistakingly used the reply box of this thread instead of the one that would post their reply in a thread or chat where the response would make sense.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Hmm you might be onto something. For the first time, I must agree with you. Cheers!

ScannerBoy

Nov 19, 2009
Those shirts must be the tackiest thing ever..

Seriously though, if you just want to pick up a Japanese girl, go to a gaijin bar - since Japanese girls go there to pick up western men.

Oh, and guys who do nothing but pick up girls get looked at as sleazy sluts there as here.

lol u might just go to a hooker then.

I visited several reggea bars in Osaka, Kyoto. MOST.DISGUSTING.THING.EVER.

it was basically always like this: 5-6 reaaaaaaly good looking, nicely build japanese girls and 30 fat, creepy old white guys dancing and pushing and humping around them like some sort of old tribal ritual.

most of those guys were like 40-60 years old and creepy as fuck. I bet half of them were pedos!

Yepper. The guys who are here ONLY to get laid are considered equal to those fat faggot businessmen from England and the USA who fly to Thailand to have their cocks sucked by underage little boys.

I had the 'pleasure' (sigh) of living with one of the man-sluts out here. I'm pretty sure he's the entire reason why so many more Japanese women are getting chlamydia these days. He's complained about catching it a total of SEVENTEEN FUCKING TIMES when we lived together throughout two years.

SEVEN TEEN TIMES!!!!!!

I didn't even catch a cold that many times. Hell, I've thrown up less in my entire lifetime than that...

You want to come to Japan to get laid? How about you stay home and rent yourself a hooker, for fucks sake. Last time I ever punched anyone was a faggoty redneck boasting about his sexual prowess at MY home club Xanadu. I'm pretty sure he got roughed up by the six Nigerian gents who are the bouncers as I've never seen him in there again.

Fuck, and people wonder why I hate whites in Japan.

finally someone who knows what the situation is like.

Its always hillarious when I read/hear about dorks who want to go to Japan and get laid by their maiden servants who are of course lolis, tsundere and virgins.

hell I remember one guy who was disappointed cuz Tokyo wasnt like what he expected in RANMA 1/2.......

From my experience, 15 years of living and working in Japan or traveling there on a regular basis, very few Japanese beyond junior high students can hold a discussion in English of any substance! I find it quite enjoyable being approached regularly by precocious (and presumptuous) schoolgirls wishing to practice today's lessons!!
Several of my Japanese colleagues were reasonably proficient but funnily enough the only western guy I ever worked with couldn't speak English (he was French)! When we rode the train together it really spun the Japanese out seeing two "whities" talking to each other in 日本語!!

today I saw an ad that said "Why not learn french? It#s still easier than understanding the french's english"XD

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Squish!

kira_kame

Nov 22, 2009
well, its my friend not me who's askin for the tip,
he's a filipino, speaks some jap, allot of filipino and just as much english as mine ^_^... not a bad lokin guy though... (P.S. im not gay...) i think he'll do fine but id like to give my friend some tips otherwirs... thats what friends are for right... (well, we are really i to anime that why...)

BTW: did you know that filipinos have a different language in every island cause theyr at, the country is of island groupings you see.....

ScannerBoy

Nov 19, 2009
tbh I think its gonna be hard.

the average Japanese thinks of philipinos as either whores, dealers, child trafficking or ugly bald japanese farmes "buying" some philipino wife.

its the same here in Europe. you always see young filipino girls with 50yo guys who pay for them.

kira_kame

Nov 22, 2009
tbh I think its gonna be hard.

the average Japanese thinks of philipinos as either whores, dealers, child trafficking or ugly bald japanese farmes "buying" some philipino wife.

its the same here in Europe. you always see young filipino girls with 50yo guys who pay for them.

yea... its a tough deal.... too bad for him...

but... rather.... what do you think "HE SHOULD DO"?

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
What's the best way to pick up a girl?

* Use slow and smooth movements. Hurried, jerky movements can strain the muscles in your back.
* Keep your body facing the girl while you lift her. Twisting while lifting can hurt your back.
* Keep the girl close to your body. Having to reach out to lift and carry a girl may hurt your back.
* "Lifting with your legs" should be done only when you can straddle the girl. To lift with your legs, bend your knees, not your back, to pick up the girl. Keep your back straight.
* Try to carry the girl in the space between your shoulder and your waist. This puts less strain on your back muscles.

.:evillaugh:

:prance:

Oct 6, 2007
well, its my friend not me who's askin for the tip,
he's a filipino, speaks some jap, allot of filipino and just as much english as mine ^_^... not a bad lokin guy though... (P.S. im not gay...) i think he'll do fine but id like to give my friend some tips otherwirs... thats what friends are for right... (well, we are really i to anime that why...)

BTW: did you know that filipinos have a different language in every island cause theyr at, the country is of island groupings you see.....

The fact that you had to put in parenthesis that you are not gay makes me question your orientation, given that nobody even accused you of being gay.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I think he's gay JUST because he had to point out that he isn't. Sort of like saying "well at least I'm richer than these people!" while walking through a shanty town of Peurto Rico.

Hmm... No that just didn't make any sense. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's gay.

ScannerBoy

Nov 19, 2009
so he is gonna mislead his friend on purpose. then that guy is gonna give up and turn gay where OP will be ready to take him.....

kira_kame

Nov 22, 2009
I think he's gay JUST because he had to point out that he isn't. Sort of like saying "well at least I'm richer than these people!" while walking through a shanty town of Peurto Rico.

Hmm... No that just didn't make any sense. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's gay.

WTF! noooo shit hahahahah.... no seriously... im not...
you guys are funny man... cant blame you though... i read back... soo nutz...

so how bout we get back...?

i really cant say with my friend man.... poor guy... after is said to him bout what u guys said he well.... started goin all NARUTO thing like "ill never give up! ! !" hahahah LOL...

troublez

Dec 14, 2009
i will just go to japan for the magna stuff...... and anime.... and for sure i be a lil ass kid ^_^ there haha....oh yeah does tmobile work out there lol

matthew

Sep 15, 2008
i think i would be a shoe-in in japan. all i gotta do is learn the language and i'm soo in there. WHAT!!!!!