Picking up girls ;)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

godgundam10

White and Nerdy
Apr 14, 2007
most of those women end up with non-Japanese men who won't press them to give up their careers after childbirth.

Maybe I can work that to my advantage. Because I'm legally disabled, I'd be the house-husband and my wife would be the main bread-winner. Though I'm hoping to become a game-show host one day. But I really don't want to move to Los Angeles. Then again, when the US economy collapses, I could move to Tokyo...

kolovar

Apr 1, 2007
how about a guy like me?
lol, Asian from Australia?
Not white, but damn im bloody Tanned lol

Darkforest

May 6, 2008
So did OP ever go to Japan and get laid?

I was going to say that, he should get one of those super cool shirts of j-box (or whatever) that says "taking applications for japanese girlfriend"

100% win factor.

kolovar

Apr 1, 2007
Shouldn't be a problem, but what exactly are you expecting to get out of it?

:snicker2:

lol not sure, coz me and my mate, both asian just going down there to have fun. my mate personally gonna go and party like a crazy animal.
me, im there for the brillant food and maybe some girls lol.

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
I was going to say that, he should get get one of those super cool shirts of j-box (or whatever) that says "taking applications for japanese girlfriend"

100% win factor.

I was talking to my Japanese girlfriend about those shirts, and she said a friend of hers actually approached and talked to a foreigner who was wearing one. I don't think it ever became sexual/romantic, but I think they did exchange e-mail addresses. If the guy inside the t-shirt looks good, I think there are definitely some Japanese women who would take the bait, if only because the shirts are funny and cute. :dunno:

sergeidragunov

Spetsnaz
Sep 18, 2008
i like japanese girls too!

Hi everyone! japanese girls are so cute. i really would like to have one but im so shy. maybe i'll just wait for a japanese girl to approach me. and i will show everyone in japan that i am kind and helpful and very skillfull in my profession.

can i have japanese girlfriend in that way?

will that do?

opinions about me anyone?

well im russian, normal body build(a little mascular),about 5'8 in height, pale white skin and pale red thin lips. smooth skin, pale white eyes, silky black hair and i am an IT professional willing to work in japan very soon.

will my looks be a match to the looks of european, american,japanese and men in south east asia?

i think i will scare the Japanese girls when they look at me.

hehehe!

sergeidragunov

Spetsnaz
Sep 18, 2008
hello? everyone? what do you think about me? please reply so that I know.
Thanks in advance!

ctalker

Feb 20, 2007
So did OP ever go to Japan and get laid?

I was going to say that, he should get one of those super cool shirts of j-box (or whatever) that says "taking applications for japanese girlfriend"

100% win factor.

Those shirts must be the tackiest thing ever..

Seriously though, if you just want to pick up a Japanese girl, go to a gaijin bar - since Japanese girls go there to pick up western men.

Oh, and guys who do nothing but pick up girls get looked at as sleazy sluts there as here.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Yepper. The guys who are here ONLY to get laid are considered equal to those fat faggot businessmen from England and the USA who fly to Thailand to have their cocks sucked by underage little boys.

I had the 'pleasure' (sigh) of living with one of the man-sluts out here. I'm pretty sure he's the entire reason why so many more Japanese women are getting chlamydia these days. He's complained about catching it a total of SEVENTEEN FUCKING TIMES when we lived together throughout two years.

SEVEN TEEN TIMES!!!!!!

I didn't even catch a cold that many times. Hell, I've thrown up less in my entire lifetime than that...

You want to come to Japan to get laid? How about you stay home and rent yourself a hooker, for fucks sake. Last time I ever punched anyone was a faggoty redneck boasting about his sexual prowess at MY home club Xanadu. I'm pretty sure he got roughed up by the six Nigerian gents who are the bouncers as I've never seen him in there again.

Fuck, and people wonder why I hate whites in Japan.

sergeidragunov

Spetsnaz
Sep 18, 2008
hmm?

the USA who fly to Thailand to have their cocks sucked by underage little boys.

Huh?! how true is this!?

You want to come to Japan to get laid? How about you stay home and rent yourself a hooker, for fucks sake. Last time I ever punched anyone was a faggoty redneck boasting about his sexual prowess at MY home club Xanadu. I'm pretty sure he got roughed up by the six Nigerian gents who are the bouncers as I've never seen him in there again.

There are nigerians in Japan?! WHAT?!

Fuck, and people wonder why I hate whites in Japan.

YOu hate whites? why?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
1) Fly to Thailand and find out. There are upsides to being able to rent a hut on the beach for $3 (CDN) per night... but down-sides as well. Worst I ever saw was a fat white guy from Oregon (because I asked him) sitting on the beach and had three naked children around him massaging him and one sitting in his lap 'shifting' back and forth. There's some shit in this world that even a guy like me wishes he didn't need to see.

2) Yep, LOTS of illegal Nigerians in Japan. Had my life threatened several dozen times because when they tried to get me to go into a club in Roppongi, I said fuck off, I had better things to do. "Yo man, you come into kulabu (club, in a heavy accent), oh else I call my friend and we kill you man ... you come in now man" Fuck I hate them the most (hey, I don't care about THEIR skin color... if they looked like Koreans, I'd still hat them from being from Nigeria)

3) I don't so much HATE whites, as much as I like to disassociate myself from them. So many that aren't jaded are new kids who come here with starry eyes... of which are very annoying. They're like those little puppy dogs that don't shut up and hang around a big quiet dog.

"Hey... a white guy who looks too happy to be here is walking in my direction... I better cross the street and if he catches up, tell him to fuck off" I'd rather be an asshole to someone that I don't want to talk to rather than put up with more of the same banter that I even spouted when I first moved to Japan...

"HEY! YOU'RE WHITE LIKE ME! COOL! I JUST MOVED HERE FROM insert generic north american city AND I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE AND IT'S SO COOL TO MEET YOU AND LET'S BE BEST OF FRIENDS BECAUSE I'M WHITE AND YOU'RE WHITE AND WE'LL BOTH BE WHITE TOGETHER IN THIS CRAZY JAPANESE CITY!!!!"

Oh how I wish I could just flick them off my shoulder like a buzzing fly, rather than have them linger around like a bad fart. (sigh)

MrHood

Oct 25, 2009
Hi,
Been reading posts here for a while now and just need to agree to Aquamarine on this one.

"HEY! YOU'RE WHITE LIKE ME! COOL! I JUST MOVED HERE FROM insert generic north american city AND I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE AND IT'S SO COOL TO MEET YOU AND LET'S BE BEST OF FRIENDS BECAUSE I'M WHITE AND YOU'RE WHITE AND WE'LL BOTH BE WHITE TOGETHER IN THIS CRAZY JAPANESE CITY!!!!"

Sorry my poor English from now on...

I'm from north Europe and first visited Japan for 1 month in sept. 2009. I didn't go there as to pick up girls/ladies but just to meet one of my good friend in Tokyo. During that time I had dozens of western guys come to me asking for help or just wanted to hang out for some reason. Maybe just the one above..

While there I saw lots of western guys, usually American, Brit, Spanish, African.. Living and being like a cow in a barn.. Doing what ever they wanted disregarding of other people. This pissed me off.. alot.:pissed: So, I made up my mind that I don´t want to be even close to any western people while I was there.

I only speak few words of Japanese and can introduce myself and where I'm from and talk about the weather. I didn´t want to push myself to anyone. I hate people who push themselves to me. So with that attitude, I got plenty of nice Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Filipino friends without trying. Heck, I even got a GF and we are doing very good now. She is visiting me here and future looks nice.:perfectplan:

All I'm saying, is that DON'T PUSH YOURSELVES!! Don't try too hard or you will push people away from you. Or you will get kicked to nuts.

And THINK Goddamnit! When you go to different country, RESPECT THE COUNTRY and the way people live there! Adjust yourself to the way of living in that country and you will see more people thinking less bad of you and maybe even get smiles and "Good mornings" and "Hello" etc..

More than once, I was so ashamed of myself being western guy just because other western 20-30yr idiots were doing things THEY did was funny.. Specially in trains or platforms or pushing people etc.. And I got the bad looks from Japanese because, ofcourse, I'm western too..:death: That's why I tried to stay as far away from other western people as possible.

I managed to do that for a month :D And was happy. Except when going to airport at the end of my trip.. Then I started hearing all the complaining and whining..

People, don't go in to other country if you are just going to whine about something that wasn't your liking! Things happen in life and they very rarely are exactly like in the travel brochures and pictures.. Next time, stay home please! Watch Japan from Youface or read about it from Facetube or google it or rent a video damn it!

I went to Japan without ANY expectations. I had no plans(except to see my friend), enough money to survive for month, a phrasebook and clothes for few days. Must say it was the BEST trip ever!

So, open mind and DON't BE A JACKASS! And you'll do fine. :goodboy:

I am sorry for this, I had to let it out.. But now I am at peace.

Oct 6, 2007
Around 10% of the Japanese population speaks English
Around 5% of that 10% is willing to speak English to a native English speaker

Good luck!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Nah, I need to disagree. About 5% of the entire Japanese population (within Japan) can speak enough English to live and work overseas, however about 35% speak enough English to hold a basic conversation with a foreigner. But I have found that roughly 20% of all the Japanese I have talked to can banter back and forth with me in English. These general figures come after years of sitting on the train being bored and suddenly saying "Hello, how are you?" to the person next to me.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
From my experience, 15 years of living and working in Japan or traveling there on a regular basis, very few Japanese beyond junior high students can hold a discussion in English of any substance! I find it quite enjoyable being approached regularly by precocious (and presumptuous) schoolgirls wishing to practice today's lessons!!
Several of my Japanese colleagues were reasonably proficient but funnily enough the only western guy I ever worked with couldn't speak English (he was French)! When we rode the train together it really spun the Japanese out seeing two "whities" talking to each other in 日本語!!

Vaw-k

Nov 17, 2009
Picking up girls

I think you could, but there might be more inquiries required to pick one up..

Although my question is, do we have to have some sort of identification when picking up our pre-registered badges?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Sorry, what? Who are you replying to?

Oct 6, 2007
I think you could, but there might be more inquiries required to pick one up..

Although my question is, do we have to have some sort of identification when picking up our pre-registered badges?

I lawled because that last sentence is complete WTF