Certain Types of girls you can pick up in America

Oct 6, 2007
Yeah, and as anyone who has seen a police vs. bad girl-themed rinkan/bukakke movie can tell you, it's not a pretty sight once they do catch her...

If you happen to see a tentacle-wielding alien chasing after her, then you'd better make damn sure you don't get caught in between!

stop, you're probably making him excited!

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
Hey, I found the perfect girl for the OP! I was at Book-Off because a friend of mine is trying to learn how to read Japanese; she's Japanese by race, but was born here, so go figure. So she's thumbing through the manga, trying to find stuff with furigana in it... and I hear these kids (okay, early 20's) next to me saying stuff like "ee!" and "sore ha totally kawaii!" and, of course, "desu" after everything else. I look over and see two gay boys and a girl, thumbing through the comics. Anyways, there it was! You could have one of those three, any of which who speaks the same language, shares the same passion (anime, cosplay, saying "desu"), and won't run away from you! Best of all, they were all Filipino-- so you can tell your friends that you're really dating a tanned surfer chick/gay guy from Enoshima! Score!

You can thank me later by not sending pics of your cosplay-themed wedding/civil union.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
That was a good morning chuckle.

(yes, I'm aware it's 20 after 12, but I just got up and sent my girl to shower - she smells like a mix of lube and sex). Note to self: when using anal beads, don't pull them out like you're trying to start a lawn-mower. Apparently they don't like that.

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
Note to self: when using anal beads, don't pull them out like you're trying to start a lawn-mower.

That and the fact that it'll spatter Astroglide all over your room...

I don't bother with the beads, I just park it right in there...

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Without going into graphic details, things simply don't fit so I've resorted to slightly larger beads, a couple plugs and thinking about ordering one of those zoo-fur toys for the whole 'knot' experience.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Without going into graphic details, things simply don't fit so I've resorted to slightly larger beads, a couple plugs and thinking about ordering one of those zoo-fur toys for the whole 'knot' experience.

That and the fact that it'll spatter Astroglide all over your room...

I don't bother with the beads, I just park it right in there...

If I'm ever out for a beer with you guys I will definitely be declining the Rohypnol!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Nooooo you wouldn't. Besides, we'll happily record everything that goes on and offer copies to your family for a price ;)

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I've given a girl anal on more than one occassion but I still prefer the vag and mouth.
Yeah, what he said.
I simply don't understand why, when given the opportunity to plow a perfect, moist pussy, some guys prefer to stick it in a girls dry dun!
Don't get me wrong, I've hammered a few butts in my time (I remember one particular girl who begged me to go balls deep!...at her house-warming...while her very liberally-minded mother was in the next room...and who heard everything!) and I'm aware of the erogenous zones and therefore really enjoy giving analingus etc for the pleasure they produce but, for me, nothing compares to sliding in and out of the warm, velvety, tight, self-saucing-slipperiness of a vagina.

Onichan81

Master of Space and Time
Dec 6, 2009
Boys, how can I make a girl want to do anal sex??

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Chloroform?

Oh wait... you said WANT....

Onichan81

Master of Space and Time
Dec 6, 2009
Hehehehe yeah, I want to convince my girlfriend but for now, after 1 year of relationship, she´s still reticent to do so... Vaginal sex and oral sex is otherwise very good

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Use a small toy to get her warmed up to the idea.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Grinding your cock to half its diameter may help.

Make sure you use a belt grinder or another stationary unit. Trying this with an angle grinder will just give you uneven results. :evillaugh:

Boys, how can I make a girl want to do anal sex??

Before you get your girl to do anal, you may want to get some perspective on what you're asking her to do. Get a doctor to examine your own rear end. :coldsweat:

After that, you'll probably approach the topic a bit differently. Your argument may even be more convincing since you'll have first hand knowledge of how it feels.

If anything, you'll always remember to buy extra lube. :sick: