Japanese Girl Online wants to Marry me

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Thanks montewilcone. Sounds like you were lucky.

Well just an update, she's not coming to chat anymore. I wonder if the Home owner where she lives cut off the internet service. She hasn't come to the chat thing for 1 week already and just before she stopped coming, she had told me that she wanted to chat to me everyday..

So i'm pretty sure either she doesn't have Internet access anymore, or she's busy with school or she found a new boyfriend where she lives . that sucks

msorlando

Mar 22, 2009
Its very difficult

The only way she would be able to stay is if she marries you or gets a student visa which would cost a lot of money or get a work visa sponsorship which is equally as difficult. Your only choice is to marry her. She can come ther for 90 days on a tourist visa but would have to leave after that. If you arent prepared to to support her forget it. She wont have any skills to work so you would be the only breadwinner. Best she waits till she can speak better English, you have a good job and then have her come over. A visit is fine but she cant stay over the 90 days. I know this from experience as I married a girl from Japan and she came to the US. Now I live here in Japan. What part of Japan is she from?

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
I think the dude who was chatting with you just got bored and went back to playing Ragnarok Online.

Oct 6, 2007
I think the dude who was chatting with you just got bored and went back to playing Ragnarok Online.

hahaha priceless.

Yeah it's clear he ran out of material so he just stopped trying, he had a good run though. It's interesting to hear the stories people can make up.

shinta

♡♡♡♡
Dec 15, 2006
there's probably software out there that does real time voice modification and can make a guy sound like a girl.

Oct 6, 2007
there's probably software out there that does real time voice modification and can make a guy sound like a girl.

There has been for over 3 years, my friend phoned me once fucking around with me using his computer to sound like a girl, it was amazing.