Casual Sex with a Japanese Woman

sandybeaches

Aug 2, 2008
Hey everybody,

Here's the deal: I live in NYC, 30 years old, white, and married. I go to school at night and there's a hot Japanese girl in my class: 31 years old, raised in Tokyo, lived in NYC the last 5 years. We've hung out a couple of times outside of class, nothing sexual has happened yet, but she seems to really dig me. I haven't told her that I'm married, although I'm always wearing my wedding ring.

Question #1: Do you think she has noticed the wedding ring and doesn't care? Or do you think she noticed the ring without realizing what it means?

I know generalities are somewhat offensive, but I'm just trying to get a better idea of how Japanese women, in general, view extramarital sex. In America, I would say the vast majority of single women would not even consider sleeping with a married man, due to those damned Puritanical ideologies. But I get the impression that sex is more of a recreational sport in Japan, that doesn't require a committed relationship.

Question #2: Should I tell her I'm married before we have sex, at the risk of losing the opportunity? Or should I wait until after sex to tell her, at the risk of this girl going psycho on me?

I appreciate any advice that you guys can provide. I don't want to screw up my marriage, but at the same time, I can't let this opportunity go to waste. The perfect situation would be to become fuck buddies with this girl, and just hang out once in a while. So I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this. I've thought about maybe telling her that I'm married but that the marriage is not working out. Or I've thought about just denying that I'm married and seeing how long I can keep the charade going. But like I said, the best scenario is being honest and hoping that she's cool with just fucking around on the sly. What do you guys suggest?

bark22

Nov 18, 2006
Why are you wasting your time asking us? Check with your wife, if she says it's OK, then go for it.

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
I agree with 'bark22'. Will it be OK if some other guy goes and fucks your wife while you are messing with this lady?
I suggest she has probably noticed your wedding ring, most women are not as stupid and unobservant as men in that area.
You may happily empty the contents of your ball bag in this lady and just move on like a cad and fuck up her life, your wife, your kids if you have any etc.

Don't act like a selfish schoolboy.

fish7

(・ー・。)
Aug 18, 2008
Why are you wasting your time asking us? Check with your wife, if she says it's OK, then go for it.

that will makes he dig his own grave :ridiculed:

suzukij

Feb 11, 2009
First of all, in America for many sex is a recreational sport--not just Japan. Depends on the girl. I doubt she failed to notice the ring. In Japan, btw, not all married people wear rings, though many I know do.