Worst Japanese Experiences

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Ten years older than your sister and old enough to be your father?

You mean your father fucked someone when he was 10???

I smell a bullshit story, sorry buddy but it sounds more like exaggeration rather than a real story.

MikieNes

Aug 27, 2008
Bro:

Do tell about the 6000 yen beer parlors. Are we talking typical hostess clubs?

FYI there's a kickass airgun/replica shop in Ikebukuro as well. If you need directions, message me and I'll hook you up.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I have no need to go into Ikebukuro as the shops I do most of my part and gun shopping at are located in Akihabara. Unless it's Echigoya, then I wouldn't bother as they probably don't have a point card :)

Tonight I'm going to a 1500 yen izakaya. Nomihodai!!!! 1500 yen for as much as you can drink within three hours. Yippee!

Emrifusion

Dec 3, 2007
I was in Japan a few months back, would go back again.

Is it me or is the alcahol in Japan weaker?
I would drink beer frequently and a lot in one sitting, but it felt as if i was drinking water.

As for their strip clubs? i was told by a local they dont really have them in japan(well the ones we westerners are used to.)
They had a cosplay type strip performance show.

Worst experience there is unable to locate a place that made good coffee, their short blacks(expresso) was weak and watery.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Worst Japanese Experience

For me, it was probably trying Nattō (なっとう or 納豆)!

chupachups

May 9, 2010
LOL aquamarine, your story made me laugh

personally I would have advised you to nail the moose, put a bag over the head of the "plumper", nail her too, and then beer with your buddies

just make sure you "double-bag" it with the condoms, and get the plumper to pay for the room

:joker:

roundeyedevil

Jun 8, 2010
Only been here a few days, but, the coffee is undrinkable, for me, packaging is unreadable, the alcohol is too weak, and have yet to see any demon portals, decapitation, or drift racing, and the only tentacles seen were at tsukiji! but on the bright side have met a "Genuine" ninja clan leader, wandered in akihabara for hours, and have only slept for a few hours...WOOO HOOO

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
"the alcohol is too weak"
Well, I see you're NOT an american, hahaha :D

Did you meet that 'genuine' ninja clan leader in Akihabara? (LOLS!)

Whatcha doing here? Welcome. Where abouts are you staying?

ncatterall

Jun 3, 2010
after 2 years here I have some savagely bad stories!
I once got incredibly drunk in shinjuku and then had to make my way back to Ueno where I live. I shit in my pants on the train! Now that`s drunk!

I also once had a guy come over to me in the middle of Ueno park, during the day and start shouting "if you want to fuck, go fuck in your own country. FUCK YOU!" That was rather awkward.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Which area of Ueno do you live in? My studio is in Ueno and I'm living about a 15 minute ride from Ueno station.

ncatterall

Jun 3, 2010
actually I said Ueno for convenience, I really live in Negishi, Near Uguisudani station. Where abouts is your studio?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
3-14-4 Senzoku, Taito-ku in the Avanti building, 3F. As for near Uguisudani, no kidding? There's an awesome bar I go there a couple times a month called "Monster Bar". Walk around the love hotel area and you'll find it adjacent to the little park (the back-door [not open] faces the park. Go in there, ask for Kohei and tell him that Chris sent you in.

ncatterall

Jun 3, 2010
hahahaha! I know that bar! I had a fight in there about 3 or 4 months back! Some guy came in going crazy about there being a foreigner in the place. they threw him out but he waited there all for ages. Eventually it broke into a fight. the police came but the guy behind the bar (perhaps your friend kohei) said itwasnt my fault and that the guy was being a cock so they let me go on my way

ncatterall

Jun 3, 2010
what kinda photography do you do? I studied photography at univesity but Ive never worked in it, I never felt good enough.

jihadist

May 23, 2008
holyshit 7200000 dollars per month of rent in Tokyo? You fucking kidding me right? that's more expensive than a penthouse suite in the most upscale hotel in manhattan. Might as well just buy a crappy apartment in brooklyn